5 BILLION TETHER PRINTED

WE BULL NOW

whale-alert.io/transaction/tron/baa094deb9cfc3535dfd5bce27574d58cbae3ee75ec406c484a7aeeaead12ea7

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-235711_Telegram.jpg (745x249, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/paoloardoino/status/1150164876138037249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They are getting desperate

Holy shit lmao, how do you even print fucking magic tokens without even pretending to back them with some asset?

>its real
holy fucking kek

What the SHIT

Ask the US Government

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Attached: 1561673130000.jpg (485x514, 230K)

IT'S FUCKING REAL. THANK YOU BASED BITFINEX

Attached: 1518107464416.png (646x700, 169K)

whoa wtf does this even mean

Ask the Sinaloa Cartel.

this is the moon mission

lets not forget they were hacked before and had to blacklist the stolen tethers. so its like a coin flip if they are about to pump or going to have to blacklist these accidentally printed tethers.

they just doubled the market cap just like that

BUY BUY BUY

can someone explain why this matters

CHAINLINK $1000 EOY

Attached: 1562299229960.png (1500x1727, 1.73M)

>what is Federal Reserve

The world economy is backed up by USD printed from nothing

Hey summerfag

Based and linkpilled
BigDogg said so

supposedly tether printing is indicative of someone buying in

someone buying tether? or bitcoin

Say that fiat has no value to my fucking face..

Attached: t64k.jpg (1200x933, 376K)

Wasn't there some judge hearing on July 30 about the legitimacy of Tether? Maybe they're going balls out before the house of cards falls and pump the shit out of BTC one last time.

it was just a fuck up

He sold?

Print 5 billion tether when he goes to sleep and make the mother of all pompes

buying tether that will be used to buy crypto. Likely btc but could be eth or shitcoins

Haha and the billions seized by the US government? So you’re saying some random billionaire just gave the mexican cartel(tether) billions to buy in? Its more likely they are just fucking mexicans fucking shit up to help themselves

While preparing the issuance for Omni to Tron swap there have been an issue with the token decimals.

YOU COULNDT STOP ME IF YOU TRIED

Attached: 1562112319110.png (480x480, 339K)

What a convenient mistake when shit's dumping hard. Fucking manipulated garbage market.

>fatfingering $5 billion into existence
the absolute state of crypto

That's why I said supposedly

Only 70% backed by real money too!

Who gives a shit. You think FIAT is backed by anything? Think again.

Central Banks do this everyday.

its an error you niggers

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM BEARBROS?

>implying any money is real

WHAT!!! is this epstein?

think of the Bitcoin price as a half-built (but collapsing) skyscraper. Tether is like the developers busy adding YET MORE FUCKING FLOORS to the top, to 'increase overall value' all the while aware the building is collapsing underneath them. The exchanges are like jewish landlords. They CGAF if the building collapses, they are insured, they'll win either way. The NY state attorney is like the Unions/Mafia - conflicting interests, some of whom wish the building to be stopped, immediately, as dangerous, others who wish it stopped for their own reasons. And you ? the crypto buyer/hodler/Joe/mug ? You are the tenant, small fry who everyone scams, till a bigger one comes along. Then, you'll be out on your arse anyway

>HURRRR DURRRR I'M A RETARD LISTEN TO ME

Not justifying it or anything, I see through the smokescreen. More just appreciating how artificial the market is.

It was a mistake its gonna dump

Tether was a mistake ? no shit

Confirmed that tether is not backed with FIAT. I hope this holds another couple of years before cashout.

not real apparently

dumping rn fögs

I longed 11k. The pump was happening with or without the fake tether alert.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN BURNED
THERE IS NO BULLRUN
WE ARE GOING TO DUMP HARD
WE WILL NEVER SEE 5 DIGITS AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA