Massive pump inbound

Confirmed on telegram, discord and the biz whatsapp group, ONE is pumping to 150 sats tonight.

Attached: harmony.png (250x254, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMriyVVhP40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a good moment to buy?

> massive pump
> 150 sats

But any pump is good ofc. I'm all in

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 65K)

We need flags.

>biz whatsapp group
larp

pump it!
100x this week

It's just going to keep hitting 140 sats resistance and go to 99 sats again

this is confirmed. Big market buy tonight.

lmao. Like 2% chance of happening desu

I've never seen a shitcoin go so below its starting price quite like this lolol

2 projects are in crypto that are worth investing in. Link and One. Buy the cheaper one with mainnet coming up and CZ backing it, not to mention the pics with coinbase

Harmony will be huge...I dont understand why some people arent buying a small bag "just in case" . Im not a fan of LINK but I bought a small bag at 40 cents "just in case". so glad I did. Im in 500k with ONE, hopefully I can bring it up to 1m before it gets too expensive

>pics with coinbase
Source?

*pics with a coinbase t-shirt.

pajeets need to die.

Kek, whatsapp is what Im using to stay in touch with my boomer parents.
Is this ironic?

B-Boys... is it.. happening?

Yup. Pajeets ftw! Stay poor trailer trash honkeys

Op is right

yikes

Do we sell at 150 and buy back? I'm ready for moon mission if that's coo

i wouldnt trade a coin at bottom that is bound to moon. you will more often than not rek your stack.
but do what u feel is right

Thanks user. Every now and then I just need a gentleman like yourself to remind me not to be a degenerate gambler and just hodl so maybe one day I make it

Do you think harmony has a legit chance to hit 5 cents? 10 cents? anything actually big? I have a 10k stack but I'm not trying to get burned by going in deeper on it.

You're welcome user. I need to control my degen aswell, but in the end that's the best way to go. Patience and endurance is what seperates the pleb from the wealthy

10k stack ? Stop being a pussy and grow a pair!

Attached: 3D618E95-172B-4843-B372-82989E6F3037.png (1125x2436, 302K)

It has great potential to reach even 1 USD, if whole crypto stays bullish.
1 USD would be around 2.5bn$ Marktcap - that's what Tron has now, as a total shitcoin.
So.. 1 USD is totally in range, maybe more, but let's see

Guys is pumping this coin with 10 btc, what a joke.

People got so wrekt with NEO that no one actually believes in chink scams anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMriyVVhP40

just bought a 25k stack, i know i will regret this.

Didn't you just read OP saying it was a pump and dump?

Attached: confused black man qirh questions marks.png (300x256, 74K)

im a literal brainlet

Damn we'll see if it works out for you. I'm banking on a retrace after this pump to get in another 100k but I could be eating my words and it rises more. Either way I'm content. It's when the greed takes over you need to worry.

Are you just a confident swinger or do you genuinely believe that harmony is some shill project shitcoin? I’m just curious, I bought a measly 25k stack at 112 sats with the long term hope of growth to 10 cents at least for a quick paycheck but I’m ready to dump it if this is some pajeet scam.

What's your target, user?

no way this is a pajeet scam.
they are based on US and they already have a mainnet.

WHY DIDN'T I BUY AT 99 SATS?! The train left without me :(

Calm down, user, maybe it will retrace to 115-120 don't buy in yet. I'm praying for you, just don't let the chance escape again.

Fuark, that's some real ass buy pressure. PUMP DAT SHIET

Wow

your wish has been granted

Stupid question but can I hold ONE in my metamask?

Shit nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-231947_Binance.jpg (1080x2220, 501K)

150. Congratulations everyone.

The former, I compiled a lot of my graveyard folio from earlier coins and figured that ONE has the most going atm or at least up there.

Sounds autistic but I'm not too fixated on the number rn. I'll take out initial investment and honestly let the rest ride out and do research as it progresses. Curious to see how mainnet truly affects things and whether or not there are any more listings after the burger lock in sept.

160 in the next hour

nah, back to 99.

Bruh no

Attached: harmony_one_32483432.png (633x397, 539K)

i'm new how do i buy ONE in USA?
if it's .01 i'll put in 100 or something.

Binance if you already have an acct. If not I think your fucked and hope they just it on Binance US which would make sense.

you have to back boomer

i'm actually just a newfag...
do i just VPN or is that sketchy legal territory?

I BOUGHT AT 99 STAS I RECOVERED ALL MY LOSS WITH VIDT. THANKS CZ
THANKS BINANCE
THANKS BIZ
I LOVE EVERYBODY

Attached: cz.jpg (623x443, 45K)

I SOLD AT 150 SATS I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY

take your 3% increase, until its too late

got chinked again go back to 100 sats

imagine being this for a 3%

Get the crypto.com app, they have it there.

Good job, user. Will you stay for the ride?

I take it I answered my own question.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x177, 491K)

I will rebuy at 125~130 SATS. The chart looks like a reverse H&S, bullish af

>go to board for cypherpunks (back in the day, anyway)
>suggest they use app that requires them to take a picture of their face
>expect to be taken seriously

Attached: 1508857209787.jpg (228x320, 21K)

so when is the real pump coming?

this was the real pump, now back to 99 sats for at least another year.

Attached: D2vAQEsWkAAHr-t.jpg (922x781, 57K)

Attached: let.png (645x729, 32K)

lol mad? sorry for telling the truth, if you haven't sold like me and the rest like around 150 you're in for a world of hurt, trust me. feel free to cap this and look back in a few days when you get absolutely nigged on from holding.

jesus, you're just throwing random numbers and times,
YEA IT CAN HIT 99 SAT AGAIN, but it also can moon to 2500sats midterm which is more likely.
you CAN also get hit by a car tomorrow or absolutely CAN and WILL watch me fucking your dirtwhore of a mother tonight

yikes dawg you really believe its more likely for this shit to hit 2500 than 99? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO see you in a few days with your bags of ONE and empty tearducts

Binance requires you to take a pic of your passport or id

boi I dont even care if it hits 99sats another, im hodling anyway because chances are good it will hit 2500 in the near future

but im not sperging around biz saying something WILL certainly happen like u, throwing random numbers, cretin

BELIEVE

Attached: IMG-7865.jpg (1984x1116, 546K)

well then joke's on them because i just snagged 12k ONE at 145 sats without
moon mission anyone?

>moon mission anyone?
user, I...

meh i thought i'd be self-deprecating

oops

Attached: 3007cbf4b2b5c8141b5e879bcb72076a05917d9aafec6d1feb77e2d3a2371613.gif (651x429, 1.77M)

Welcome to the rocket ship, it's only the beginning

>giving chinks the tools to literally commit identity theft on your ass

im proud of you boomer :)

Unironically bought 600K link after seeing all the shilling here and didn’t even do research. Now someone redpill me on this so I can feel comfy please

kek
i'm not a boomer i'm just new to Jow Forums
i follow other boards very closely and have a wide range of memetic expertise. i even helped close the pool... but fuck me that was like a decade ago now.

Attached: 524815595cab813b80e8032b81d973ab55fb65f9cccb06d3e9e8de29f2b53ec4.gif (528x555, 815K)

Frens it is me, please advise

As a 100k suicidestack hodler, I am jealous of the mars bitches you will be fucking. Props to you my man.

sold my measly stack of fantom to buy more ONE just now. Best decision. I was driving home from work looking at a ((((Well's Fargo))) and realized I trust the team at ONE with my money more than that bank. Also thought of Fantom and considered what the frick is an actual smart city? What are they ~actually~ trying to achieve? a smart city sounds sexy but also fake. i just want to be a ONE general.

btw anons, I'm not too deep in the rabbit hole to think that ONE unironically is a more supportive store of wealth than using a ((( central bank ))) right? It just seems so fake that financial banks trashed crypto until they were able to see an opportunity to provide and shill XRP

Nope. And not a stupid question, I had to search around to make sure myself.

It’s a BEP2 token so on the binance chain. Use Trust wallet I guess, I’m using my ledger

goodbye user, go back to investing at your local (((BANK OF AMERICA)))

Depends, have you just read Jow Forums THIS WILL MOON threads or have you done your research?

HEY YOU FUCKFACE LOOKING RAULITO MOTHER FUCKER WHERE IS MY PAMP FUCK YOU RAULITO

Holy cow, user! 77k poorfag here.

Attached: 1562973190550.jpg (720x706, 160K)

Fucking pump already. The obly IEO coin that never pumped.

I am financiement ruine!
Mon argent!

>DUMP
DUMP
>DUMP
DUMP
>DUMP
DUMP

Sub minus 10 sat incoming

Why don't you just sell now and cry like a little bitch in six months?

Im cooking for the week rn. Check out this sick chowder

Attached: IMG_20190714_130843.jpg (2976x3968, 2.34M)

what did I say retards? back to 99

That literally looks like sick chowder

What kind of suicide potion is that

Imma buy 100k with the tax return. Fuck it.

No. It went to 148 sats.