Can ONE realistically reach 2500 sats?

Can ONE realistically reach 2500 sats?

Attached: download.jpg (316x159, 8K)

Harmony is legit a shitcoin and a lot of anons are going to get burned on this.

This shit cannot scale and tries to trick investors by saying 10 million tps.

This is a bullshit project that allows tokens to swap chains similar to lightning network.

It does not scale current blockchains at all and ultimately it's a late to the game shitcoin.

Buy at your own risk.

I do not own harmony and I'm not interested in it. Just helping anons out.

Also stop shitting up the board with this shit.

1/10 pasta

He's right though, short term I do think ONE will pump but their tech is nothing revolutionary. It just allows tokens to move across chains but doesn't help scale blockchain themselves (i.e. if one token gets massive adoption, you will have a bottleneck no matter which chain you move that token to). The only viable solution I can think of to scale blockchain is to innovate on the consensus

Bingooo

Ty user. Biz is so toxic everyone thinks you're just fudding lies.

Just have realistic expectations user. Don't get burned by getting greedy and delusional.

We'll all make it if we be smart and help each other out. The richer biz is the better

Attached: images.jpg (245x249, 13K)

Biz is great to develop the ability to read between the lines, it'd be great if it was just a community of helpful anons trying to make everyone richer but realistically this won't happen. At the end of the day, as long as anons like you come to this board it's up to lurkers to figure out what's valuable from what's not. Thanks for adding value to biz fren

It would defeat the purpose of 1 for 1 to equal 2500

Are wetbacks ugly?

You betcha!

No no

Wow, amazing. You just outsmarted an entire team of Apple, Amazon, and Google engineers. And all of its supporters.

May I ask where you are employed?

The team credentials are great if we talk about execution of their idea. Most teams have lofty promises that can't be met, I don't believe that is the case for harmony.
As I said however, the only true solution for scaling blockchain is innovation at the consensus level, not their solution which still has a bottleneck as I explained. For that kind of innovation, you don't employ Apple, Amazon or Google engineers, you need researchers (PHDs, university professors etc.). Once the consensus theory is sorted out, then you get these great engineers to implement it.

Bottom line, Harmony has a good chance of successfully delivering on their promises. However, their promises don't address the source of the problem

SELL YOU FOOLS

Attached: 1546352111836.jpg (360x276, 14K)

Where to buy?

They have PHDs on the team. Sounds like you should go buy cardano.

0.1/10 pasta

go spread FUD elsewhere pajeet

ugly nigger fag

give me the koolaid AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. ONE. HARMONY. HARM OUR MONEY.

misinterpreting vitalik's disappointment in the protocol.

acting like being ex-employees is a good thing

obviously doesn't have much supporters based on the price

You don't understand it's the plan

Wow you must felt proud after coming up with that huh?

like 6/10 yeah. unironically holding 100k one

Welcome aboard

Attached: Capture.jpg (1234x39, 7K)

BELIEVE

Attached: IMG-7865.jpg (1984x1116, 546K)

x Chink scam
x No projects being developed on the platform
x No native apps
x Copy-paste code (woo we writta code so fast white man!)
x Scam tokenomics
x Ethereum killer #435234

You haven’t read the whitepaper

false

Attached: one.png (640x360, 124K)