You bought a suicide bag at these levels, right?

You bought a suicide bag at these levels, right?
Do you not see what's about to happen?
Do you not understand buy low sell high?
Do you not understand what whale accumulation looks like?
Do you not understand what v4 will bring to the cryptospace in December?
Do you hate making money?
Do you even have a clue?

Attached: 155367321204.jpg (2000x1372, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x5bcd25b6e044b97dfc941b9ec4b617ec10e1abcd#tokentxns
ibm.com/cloud/blog/iexec-integrates-ibm-cloud-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing
networkbuilders.intel.com/social-hub/video/5g-blockchain-powered-smartcities
news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/345175/Ubisoft-Startup-Program-to-Focus-on-Blockchain-and-AI-in-Third-Season
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What wil v4 bring?

Another dump for Gilles tranny parties.

gains

Whale finished accumulating 200k RLC. This is the bottom. Moon mission imminent

etherscan.io/address/0x5bcd25b6e044b97dfc941b9ec4b617ec10e1abcd#tokentxns

I actually went and had a look at the roadmap for v4 and its more bluff dont see anything remarkable, maybe you could explain it to me i am a dumb fuck

world's first decentralized supercomputer with sidechain staking

200k RLC isnt a whale. The whale had literally 60,000 ETH

Also: RLC is easily the next 100x

ibm.com/cloud/blog/iexec-integrates-ibm-cloud-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing

networkbuilders.intel.com/social-hub/video/5g-blockchain-powered-smartcities

news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/345175/Ubisoft-Startup-Program-to-Focus-on-Blockchain-and-AI-in-Third-Season

French

can't believe you faggots still fall for obvious scams like this
>muh whale
>muh partnerships
guess you pathetic losers deserve to lose all your money anyway

Poor

>Imagine being so low IQ that you deny fortune 50 companies literally shilling IEXEC on their own websites

THE.ABSOLUTE.STATE of these poorfags

stupid idiot, this is not the first nor the last cryptocurrency to be "shilled by companies" before digging it's own grave along with all your belongings
just buy and lose all your money like the gullible moron that you are, then kill yourself

Bro, re read what you just typed. That guy just linked companies with over 1T combined market cap, actively utilizing IEXEC, and your reply is “stupid idiot, gullible, other cryptos”

You sound like a kid.

Link these other cryptos that were actively being shilled on fortune 50 companies websites that are no longer around. I’ll wait.

Shit fud 0/10 kys nigger

According to this wallet this whale owned just under 3 mil rlc.

That's a ton considering the 81m supply

Sir yes please sell bad crypto

suicide bag is supposed to mean a bag of coins u keep to buy something to kill yourself with if crypto goes to shit, a plan b

Attached: frog.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Yeah people don't seem to understand what a suicide bag actually is and confuse it with a make it stack

But yes, I have my RLC on lock and have been accumulating at these prices like the rest of the smart money

>french coin
no thanks, i got req'd enough

>poorfag

Stay poor, faggot.

a suicide stack is when you buy a bunch of worthless shitcoins and kill yourself when you lose everything, right?