be literal doctor

> be literal doctor
> start residency
> 90hours a week.jpeg
> making minimum wage when salary is divided by hours worked
> realize im a fucking wagie like everyone else
> literally go to school for 20 years of my fucking life
> unironically in a fuck ton of debt
> browsing Jow Forums everyday to try to fucking make it so I can not have to work

May sergey have mercy on my soul

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.jpg (800x450, 53K)

I'm glad I'm a germaphobe, if I wasn't I would have buckled into my parents' pressures to try and make a doctor out of me

Oh wagie my boy, if only you had listened all those years ago.. how different things could have been.

Attached: .png (675x1200, 1.49M)

i have a close friend who went thru this but none of the /biz shit haha. unironically i told my friend to get chainlink when it was 30c. would have had a huge chunk of the debt gone.

I used to be a germaphobe too, now i fucking have to stick a finger in everyone's asshole that comes into the trauma bay. I've stuck my finger uninronically in hundreds of fucking asses

sorry to laugh at your pain

absolutely based

Describe the hottest woman whose pooper you've poked

She died shortly after. 25 yo MVC, unrestrained.

wear your fucking seatbelts

Attached: image.jpg (300x333, 74K)

Did your friend make it??

0___0

What could you tell me about myself from feeling around inside my asshole?

he could tell you you're gay cause you have a man's diddlers lodged in uranus

If you have spinal damage or not, faggot

Could you give me intradigital release? I suffer from pelvic floor dysfunction

This is the sort of thing that makes me paranoid. I'm premed but still in undergrad so nothing's set in stone yet. I'd love to practice medicine but idk if the stress and debt is worth it. Not sure what else id do though. I have enough in crypto that I probably wont have to work assuming the next bull comes in 1-2 yrs. Med school sounds better than just going Neet. But is med school a meme? Are doctors really just king of the wagies?

you can choose to go into a more chill residency like psychiatry or PMNR. I just happen to choose one of the busiest fucking subspecialties. Hopefully one day I'll make it, but for now I want to KMS

but yes you are a glorified wagie. especially if you're in ER or primary care. sub 200k salary is a fucking joke for how much you have to go through

Same bro
I did finish my fellow five years ago though
It's a soul crushing job once you realize you are treating for the most part literal retards and people with ill intentions
Medicine is the worst meme of all

i always knew some user would get chinked into medicinal pursuits
after 1 month of paid employment, i knew i needed OUT as a code cuck
thank GOD i did not have mountains of debt keeping me in chains. Makes me feel sad for medfags
i lasted 1.2 years at that job, somehow, crushing my soul. but i can finally recover now that im free.
pay off your debts and hodl link my friend

kek