Holochain

>267m dump on the btc pair
>consistant bleeding
>no support
>no release for holoports or alpha is in sight
its over

Attached: 4D3A63DD-9911-49EC-8363-B750E6901E04.png (2835x2835, 586K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD THE BOOMERS DO THIS TO US BROS

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COMFY HOLOCHADS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>feet coin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My sides

Who would have thought a bunch of leftist sjw's that are living in San Fran on ico funds wouldn't deliver...sad

Can't be a Chad if you buy a project ran by boomer hippies

Niggers are loading up on this coin. The FUD ISRAEL

No they really aren’t sweetie. Look at the sells. Holonaire btfo.

Should've just bought RLC, retards.

Attached: 10104040.jpg (704x712, 130K)

That piece of shit is doing worse than this scam. Fuck off tranny lover

Hmmm weird, I have actually made money holding RLC. You must be looking at another coin. The big difference is, RLC is actually going to be a real usable technology while HOT is literal hot garbage from a team that overpromises and underdelivers.

S

>hits ATL a few days ago
>i made money holding RLC
?????

I just went all in :)

I feel sorry for you

267 million coins isn't even that much, it's like 30 btc. There are regular dumps and buys of much larger just in the last few weeks. Alt coins look like dogshit all around right now, don't they? This is when you load the fuck up.

Dude RLC is at its all time low. You're really deluding yourself

>30 btc dump isn’t a big deal
Its been dumping since long before btc started fucking up the rest of the alts. Delisting is coming soon.

dubs of truth

>muh sats
>didn't buy at $0.15
kek
safest hold on the market

>being a fiat marine
>i bought the absolute bottom im a pro trader
>safest hold in the market
No you deluded cunt that would be btc

I've never understood why people associate coins dropping in price with delisting. If that were the case, Binance would be delisting half of their coins. There have been 4 or 5 that have ever been delisted, and none of them were because the price was low.

It will be delisted due to delays. Projects need to meet certain criteria to stay on Binance. Holo will not be completed this year, which is obvious from their latest update video. Be very careful holding this.

it's a joke. Just unironically bought 5 million HOT.