Is Wells Fargo a meme bank?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13-21-59-14.png (1440x2880, 410K)

no, the kikes at Fargo are famous for taking advantage of mortgage loans. don’t trust any bank with your money

I've had no issues with Wells Fargo and coinbase. But I plan on leaving soon anyway because they're a shit company

What does he mean? They don't seem to care

this must be new. because i bought crypto last year in October via my wells fargo debit . also, how do banks control what YOU choose to buy and not buy with YOUR money. Ultimate cuckoldry. Having a bank account is for 80IQ normie goyim.

Attached: 67A52D2E-ED71-4C91-A276-BECF2E28A3E9.jpg (900x1060, 42K)

How are you going to buy crypto without a bank account?

i don't understand how this works. they can't literally stop you from purchasing the crypto, so what, do they stop the transaction like when you're trying to cash out? how the would they know that's from crypto or even that it was purchased with their card? what could they even do anyway? it's not like buying crypto is illegal

Do you really not remember when it was common for people to meet in person to trade btc for cash?

>doesn’t have IRL crypto connections
>only way he gets crypto is through kike corporations that send your info to the IRS
Not gonna make it

did you even read the source tweet? they are actually blocking the cards from buying crypto. fuck KIKE'S FARGO

I've been dealing with this, yes they do block it. But they don't do it with any sort of finesse or even expertise. One small 20 dollar debit worked fine, direct crypto purchase at coinbase. Another didn't, also at coinbase. Wire transfers to crypto joints work fine, even thought they literally do nothing but sell and trade crypto. It's hit or miss.

Google 'Operation Chokepoint' and try not to kill a jew

I bought from coin base with them years ago

Since when? It must of changed within the past couple months because I've bought on Coinbase using my Wells Fargo account prior to that. Or are they talking about a Wells Fargo credit card?

Josh has no idea what he's talking about

But they do?
I bank with Wells Fargo and buy crypto all the time. Direct link to my bank account with Gemini and coinbase

Lol? I buy crypto’s with wellsfargo all the time. They just let you buy bitcoin.

They terminated my 20 year banking relationship and drilled my safe deposit boxes even though they said they wouldn’t... all because I received a wire from Kraken

Fuck Wells Fargo

How did they justify drilling your deposit box?

Cancel Wells Fargo.
Trust verse and other crypto platforms will handle our money management soon.

They banned using wf cc a year or more ago. They sent me a letter in there mail telling me to stop

Yeah, and getting mugged.

I actually talked to different banks about this. Here's the short answer: most of them DO block crypto transactions. Basically they have a black list of IBANs that belong to known exchanges and just block the transaction (either when you send money or when you receive it). If you ask them about this, the first (bullshit) answer is that they do this for your safety. When you ask them to allow you to do the transactions, they will give you some other bullshit about looking into it and that it will get fixed soon. You'll then wait for months and nothing will happen.
If you drill them harder and pressure them, eventually some might admit that they "don't support crypto transactions". You'll then get your second bullshit explanation (which might be true) that it's a directive from the World Bank or some other kiked institution and they are not allowed to do crypto transactions or they will lose their banking license.

Now here's my experience and my opinion: in my country, where crypto is legal, and you even have a nice 10% tax on it, there is not a single bank that will not block crypto transactions. Even though we have the legal framework and the state can't wait to tax those sweet crypto gains, the banks basically formed a cartel and they stop anything related to crypto. This tells me that their explanation about losing their banking license is also bullshit and they are just afraid the goyim are waking up. Now I'm not educated enough on this matter so I don't know how exactly a bank gets its license. If they get it from the state in which they operate and the state says crypto is legit, yet they still block the transactions, then what they are doing it's fucking borderline illegal. If the World Bank or some other international kike institution has a say in how a bank gets its license, then they might be right when they say they could lose their license if they violate the directive about crypto

If there's an user that knows more about this, feel free to chime in.

Yeah, I'm not surprised about that but as far as I know you can still buy with your bank account on Coinbase.

Bump

Attached: 66506036_1138592119680155_6647495036353118208_o.jpg (1434x1353, 98K)

These fucking clowns blocked my transfer to Abra. The fact that the banks fear crypto so much makes me want to buy even more. Fuck these greedy ass boomers

The reason they don't let you buy with a credit card is that you could do a charge back. They also don't want you to max out your card to buy Bitcoin, because they fear you will never pay them back.

I used Wells Fargo debit card to buy stuff on Coinbase, but then again only for like $500, around $150 at a time.

>The fact that the banks fear crypto so much makes me want to buy even more.
Basically this. After that shitshow with the banks that I explained above, I actually got sad/depressed for like half a day. Then I realized that if they fear it so much, allocate resources to actively filter the transactions and collude to stop it, it must be big. Now I don't give a shit anymore about them and I will find a way to cash out that bypasses the banks. I'll probably get back to using localbitcoins and then just pay my taxes. As long as the state doesn't have anything on me, the banks can go fuck themselves.

I have banked with them for 10 years or so. I would notice when I had a business tha the account values would change by a penny or so every so often. I never made anything of it but would make a mental note of it.

Years later I had a pending transaction and transaction and a withdrawal to push the account to zero. The next day I noticed I was -1 cent. Which was simply impossible given the events that took place. I knew I has em pegged for this. I talked to 4 representatives and they had no explination other than a change in the pending balance due to the sender changing it. It was a dmv payment for an ID. It didnt change, confirmed many ways that they simply dont change standard charges mid transaction.

Really their default was to chastise me for making a huge deal out of a literal penny. As if I'm not only one of 70 million customers globally.