X5 by end of summer

Need to make some money, what’s the easy x5 by the end of August?

Attached: DC43503D-59BD-468A-AC78-2F9F4C277C5F.jpg (499x499, 28K)

And also, why

Harmony but get in quick

Request (REQ)

No, harmony is a death trap. Not buying your bags. There’s no reason for it to go up short term

Not getting req’d

link

Attached: 1562287084022.jpg (2061x2056, 2.18M)

Other than mainnet launching soon

Grab a bag of FTM (at least 100K)

Too high of mcap, it’d have to work hard at getting a x5 in the next year much less summer lmao

Dead coin, who actually falls for that “smart cities” shit. Dubai isn’t happening

DXT supposedly

NMC. Namecoin

Attached: 8EC3D912-089F-46FF-BFFD-E700819DAE8B.jpg (740x492, 18K)

He asked if it'll 5x end of August not if it'll be worth anything as a long term hold. Get in for main net and get out.

eth 2.0 as early as nov.

just buy bitcoin you fucking pussy it seems like you're too much of a fag to buy into anything people suggest you anyways

You don't know anything about Link, do you?

The fuck are you talking about. Their mainnet launched on July 1st.

You turned down everyone's advice why even come here faggot

aftershock. SHOCK is a deflationary token with staking, all these major scarce coins do a 10X. Airdrop isn't even finished. It's getting too easy from me to get these at airdrop and dump 2 months laters

stay poor

Nope. A test net launched

In the hope of good advice? I’m not enough of a dumbass to not question shitty advice, just enough of a dumbass to expect better from biz

Lol he’s right though. The mcap denial for link is ridiculous

I told you what to buy to become rich, but the likelihood of you making 5X your money in a month is less than 1%. But there is at least a 10% chance you'll get absolutely rekt like everyone else.

You can either hold long term and be patient or be one of the many pink wojaks, your choice. I've already made mine so let's see who comes out on top in 5 years

>Not buying Harmony
Stay poor faggot