Guys im getting scared about this tether fud, is crypto crashing soon? should i sell?

guys im getting scared about this tether fud, is crypto crashing soon? should i sell?

Attached: S3KoSmF.jpg (557x361, 48K)

yeah, honestly id give everything a week to settle...buy in again some time after 22nd in the following week...it will probably stabilize around 10k so you can pick up a bit more

>muh transaction speed
>muh transaction costs
>muh tethermuh Mt. Gox wallets
>muh futures
>muh some faggot on twitter
>repeat from top

Lmao we’re not talking about 10k faggot. We’re talking about 1k

We don't care about FUD we're freaks!

been hearing this for years. Tether doesn't even pump BTC as much as the ultimate fractional reserve US dollar does.

This!

we need to make it..

add more

>muh used for drugs and sex trafficking
>muh not backed by anything
>muh ETF not approved
>muh using more electricity than the whole world combined

Who is this semen demen

Lets say for example there are 100 Bitcoin, at $1 a piece and 100 people with $1 want to buy it

Price = 100 bitcoin/100 people = $1 per bitcoin

Now lets say you keep those 100 people with their $1, but add $1000 of False purchasing power (Phantom Money) to the market.

Theres still 100 bitcoin, but $1100 ($100 organic + $1000 Phantom Money) worth of buying power

Price = ($100+$1000)/100 = $11 per bitcoin

Remove the Phantom Money and you remove a large source of buying pressure from the market.

Daily reminder

Attached: 1546367553014.png (2246x1018, 136K)

Stop talk shit

yes yes, i truly love how they always omit that most of the electricity is from renewable energy

and of course cant forget

>muh need to buy starbucks with it reeeee

U aware?

>Remove the Phantom Money and you remove a large source of buying pressure from the market.

You also remove the ability for burgers to sell without coinbase telling the IRS that they just made a taxable TX. You idiots don't understand reserve banking or trading but it's fun to watch you waste your breath

>3725
truly ancient fud

Waste of digits

ohhh mommy, littly so drunk, ohhh

changes nothing about what the image represents

waste of space

Yeah dawg you should probably tether up right now.

Same tether FUD has been going on for years. Nothing has changed.