AHHH I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE

AHHH I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE

MY MOM HAS THE AC SET TO 80 DEGREES

80 DEGRESS

PLEASE CHAINLINK YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE OF GETTING ME OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE

Attached: allaroundmearefamiliarfaces.png (486x552, 83K)

i feel you fren

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Lmfao beta fsggot. Pimp slap that bitch and turn it down to 69

here's a wild idea: turn the AC down

each year is hotter and hotter

I'm too cucked. I live with my mom and step-dad. They drive a nice Land Rover but are too big of kikes to turn the air down. It's insane

lmao

Parents are out of town and have the AC set to a cool seven-oh. Probably gonna inhale pure helium when they get back tho

just open a window bro

I used to hate this females always turn the A/C up too high. The asshole thing about it is they can just wear a hoody or something if they are cold.

imagine being this much of a fucking pussy. what are they gonna do, kill you?

Make a swamp cooler with icecubes, frozen vegetables, marie calendars pies and costco frozen eclairs from their fridge

Bro it saves $15 USD a year to keep it high. Have some sympathy.

damn. Lucky. Enjoy it bro. My mom leaves for Hawaii in October for two weeks so that's like a vacation for me. Looking forward to setting the air to 70

You'll get used to it Marine. I lived with my grandparents who had no AC on an island in the south Pacific. Give yourself a week to acclimate.

I don't pay rent. I'm scared they're gonna make me pay rent if I turn it down

seriously..?

Faggot. Try living in a 105 degrees hell hole in Arizona.

Attached: hothead posts.png (633x488, 196K)

funny larp, i give it a 7/10

I wish it was a larp

If serious then get an window AC unit for your room.

Best temp

Stop eating so much you fucking lardass

do not fuck with them user. i'm serious. save your money the best you can and get the fuck out of there.

Stop complaining bitch.
I live in Eastern Europe and here temperature right now is 58F. Fucking 58 in July that is supposed to be the warmest month.
Fuck it, hope global warming isn't hoax and my country will turn to tropical wonderland once.

buy a fan then and stay breezy

each year we adapt more and more

The Basement is always 10 degrees cooler

Are you just going to ignore that from a young age my goal in life has to become a multimillionaire so I could own a harem of hot, cute, teen girls that I could fuck and impregnate and keep on my ranch. i'm talking about 5-15 hot young white girls that would be my sex slaves. After seeing all this #metoo bullshit with all these rich white guys that made it and wanted to spend a little money to fuck hot teens and going to jail for life i'm losing my motivation. Jerad from Subway, that NVIXM guy, Weinstein and now this Epistein guy. What's the point of making money if you can't even spend it the way you want. After making 40,0000 USD in Bitcoin years ago I have now quit my job and just relax at my parents house living the neet life. It's not worth it anymore. Sometimes I think maybe I could still get rich and move to a uncucked country like Argentina but meh I'd rather just play vidya all day and chat up hotties on Roblox.

Attached: 940p01gvpc931.png (1200x728, 223K)

that sounds amazing

A bit out of left wing there user, you sound like you need to engage in personal development

No it doesn't.
I had to turn on heater.
Note that this is July. Last November here was -20 F. I had hope that I will at least enjoy warm summer but no.

i enjoy colder weather

>tfw you're independent and have the AC set to its lowest every night
Comfy

Attached: 1466532168894.png (304x369, 172K)

Well u can move here. Or Minnesota.

>Minnesota

The summers are fucking awful dingdong. 90’s next few days

>80
its not that hot, user

Attached: 1487479053278.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Uncucked country like Argentina? You need to be more aware of the world user. Argentina isn’t what you think it is.

It is inside of a house

Mommy lets me set air conditioning temperature however I like :D

Sorry for your pain though fren, just buy linkies you will make it

Attached: 85022873945.jpg (450x405, 37K)

just tell your parents you'll pay the electricity bill

They're probably doing it to get the fucking leech loser that lives with them to move out. Probably have an AC unit blowing cold air into their room.

Rewire the thermostat to one that you control while leaving the original one powered up. Turn the new one down 1 degree every day till you get it down to like 70.

Attached: 114.jpg (640x853, 54K)

.i would nut all over her personality

then open a fucking window

can you elaborate? age of consent is 13 in Argentina...