Anyone remembers this scam?

Hahahahahaha
We warned them

Attached: F746897B-8624-4F51-8269-2F327B5DD02C.png (860x430, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/walmart-china-teams-with-vechain-on-blockchain-food-safety-platform
twitter.com/DMemelines/status/1143861718918942720
walmart-trace.vetoolchain.cn/walmart/p/10000919067888862973
gzcankao.com/news/wx/detail?newsi=502244&time=1562332811907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao, yeah i remember.

Attached: GIMAUw2.png (1152x574, 772K)

Never heard of it

Attached: ?.png (612x491, 98K)

Man, I had so much $ at the time.
I was China hustled in 2018

>This is not a white paper... It just isn't

NEVER TRUST A CHINK

The rumor wasn't true

Attached: cry.jpg (500x500, 31K)

i can’t believe i actually got chink’d by sunny

VECHAIN
ICON
WALTON
TRON
NEO
OmiseGo
QTUM
ETP
BitTorrent
Cosmos
BNB

Avoid at all costs.

never buying anything chinese again in my life

You are forgetting ZIL.

Jow Forums memed me into this and FUNFair at the end of 2017. I lost $15k.
[spoiler]Luckily i got memed into LINK as well and I've earned $200k so far[/spoiler]

Attached: FUNChad.jpg (236x213, 17K)

coindesk.com/walmart-china-teams-with-vechain-on-blockchain-food-safety-platform

Walmart+IBM+China good tracking = don’t buy total scam

Their partnerships are all fake.

Didn't they make an official announcement about buying back tokens to pump the price lol

another STRONG BUY signal, thank you mates, i'm learning to understand biz language :D

>tfw someone shilled me in December 2017 to buy vechain
>user you should buy it it only costs $10,000 to run a node and live off passive income

imagine unironically believeing this

>Cosmos
why?

Attached: fidget-spinner-emoji.gif (388x394, 36K)

Lmaooooo and then when everyone started to realise how shit this coin is, everyone withdrew their vets from the wallets and started to sell then veshit got worried and came up with the “lucky draws” so that people won’t sell.

THe most shady coin in the history of cryptos

This scam is still going strong.

Reddit actually believe they're selling blockchain services to Walmart as we speak.. lmao.

Look at the wording of the original press release. There is no direct link between Walmart China and VeChink.

There's some literally who intermediate offering some pilot program with some literal who affiliate.

This shit is all fake.

Attached: 1555200750193.jpg (750x512, 146K)

He's right.

VeChink hasn't earned a single dollar from any of its fake partnerships.

This has to be the weakest fud ever. It was literally announced at Wal-Mart's own food safety and tracability event.

selling vtho is nice...and vet is still up x3 from nov 17..bad for all the people who bought after late december 17...

Nowhere does Walmart ever refer to VeChinks in any of their communications and press releases.

You insectoids need to be put into gas chambers.

>Wal-Mart China will create a dedicated food safety traceability platform based on blockchain technology from PwC and Vechain, and use the blockchain decentralization and data non-tamperable technical features to enhance product information.

From the announcement put out by Walmart China's media centre on the 25th of June. It's pretty tragic that basic research and comprehension are beyond some people. But I guess attaining minimal levels of human thought isn't for everyone.

this poster is unaware he's been china hustled

>VECHAIN
>ICON
>WALTON
>TRON
>NEO
>OmiseGo
>QTUM
>ETP
>BitTorrent
>Cosmos
>BNB
>Avoid at all costs.
>HARMONY ONE

No doubt a chink himself

I can read enough Chinese to see what Walmart are saying themselves about the partnership without having to believe made up stories on a Fijian yogurt-weaving forum.

>google.com
>site:airbus.com "vechain"
>4 results found
muh china scam kys

In 2017 vechain entered a bunch of startup competitions and ended up winning none of them lmao. Of course, in the spirit of all these chinese scams of course they were announcing them as partnerships, which was never the case

hope your spiderman node works out dude

how come none of you fags ever refute anything and just scream muh china hustle or spiderman nodes or whatever 2017 meme

The project is a joke and dead in the water, why would we even bother to take it seriously?

Attached: 1476475348336.png (1061x1049, 633K)

vechain itself is a 2017 meme

It's just a scam goy, they don't really have a partnership with wallmart goy. Don't buy into it!.
twitter.com/DMemelines/status/1143861718918942720

i wish i bought this and not link
and then sold this at ath and bought link

Just a scam, nothing to see here
walmart-trace.vetoolchain.cn/walmart/p/10000919067888862973

I don't think you are, but whatever, it's your money.

gzcankao.com/news/wx/detail?newsi=502244&time=1562332811907
oh no no no no it's a scam

I bought 1.6 million Vechain soon at $0.009 a few weeks ago... I feel ripped off. I thought the China Walmart partnership would have strengthened the price. Turns out it’s a pump and dump coin