This is unironically the easiest play ever

1) down 70% in one week

2) low volume dump facilitated entirely by small wallets

3) not one top 50 wallet has moved a token in 4 days (I took screenshots)

4) 20% more tokens are required to be a top 100 wallet versus last week--indicating accumulation

5) Simple, boomer tier working product generating actual revenues. July revenue is on track to roughly double June's. Linear growth.

6) Currently 5m cap. As far as I'm aware, they have the best P/E ratio in crypto.

7) Muh hashing function. Muh token not needed. Muh quant governify. Airspec and airbus are using VIDT, and not something else. The product has value. It's simple, easy to integrate, and the network effect is very real here.

8) Tier 1 exchange listing this quarter. Likely Binance, as VIDT just integrated Binance Chain for their validation API. And the 99k token -> binance transfer.

9) The FUD. Very few people go out of their way to FUD some obscure 5m cap dutch coin that does not effect their lives in any way. The price has been tanking for days, at the hands of (mostly) small to medium sized wallets. Biz has been dumping bags. Most of them have the intent of rebuying, and they want as good an entry as they can get. I sold at 150k vits as well.

At the very least this is a good for a solid ass bounce, but it'll definitely rack up a solid multiplier over the coming months. This isn't VeChain valued at one billion dollars and so can just bleed forever. It's a 5m cap retards. Helping out you bipolar emotional NEETs for once

now come the tranny FUDers who will spam the same generic bullshit over and over

Attached: BA3FA158-E659-425D-AD36-2AC109BA1ADF.png (3187x1515, 229K)

Sold the top. Not a bagholder

Attached: B5A89891-C9F2-47D1-951A-8601E207F372.png (3685x573, 147K)

>He thinks this is the bottom
Unless it gets listed on binance, I don't touch it. IDEX kept rejecting my transfers when I was gonna invest in this coin and it looks like that was fate protecting me.

I have a fat stack of link but am considering buying a bit of this too. Don’t really understand the use cases though so I’m a bit hesitant.

Thanks for the info, just bought 50k

Great info! I just bought a staggering amount of 26M of these tokens

Binance is fundamentally confirmed

Attached: 11CB82E0-BE8E-463E-962C-D2CFF1EA6ED1.jpg (1280x1150, 188K)

Attached: vidtverifywitheye.jpg (800x600, 373K)

Easy hold, very clearly being accumulated currently.

This is a pnd designed to prey on newfags who missed link and are desperate to listen to anything biz shilled next, think about it. It’s a one trick pony and why the fuck do you need a token to verify documents. It’s definitely a pets.com thing and not Amazon. The only thing it has is microcap

7) Muh hashing function. Muh token not needed. Muh quant governify. Airspec and airbus are using VIDT, and not something else. The product has value. It's simple, easy to integrate, and the network effect is very real here.

where do I buy this shitcoiin? I'll throw a btc at it.

It’s so easy to tell when fags don’t read your post and just want to get a word in. Your argument is literally meaningless considering major companies do think the model is useful. And I bought 72k LINK in the presale ICO

IDEX

>down 70% in one week
this is not a good sign

token needed for validation process BUT
client never touches token, it’s just a backend erc20 = token not needed for investor

Generally, no. But given the context, yes. Read the post. Top wallets are buying not selling

Price EOY?

Token not needed

Just finished buying.

Pro tip: put up a small sell order several percent below the lowest sell. Bots will undercut you then you buy their order. Volume is low enough that it works right now

Attached: C2E12DB8-889D-4112-8F7D-5850EFAF2CD6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Haha, fuck the bots!

This never clicked for me like the chosen one did, just never saw a compelling pasta or dank oc. No offense vidtards, some of you might have found something good idunno

Wtf are you talking about, those are your words. I used your example to show the baseless argument from was predicted before they wrote it.
Anyone not stocking up on a microcap with these tokenomics and existing customers like Airbus and Krohne is literally asking to be poor.

how much is your stack total user?

Attached: vidtoc2.jpg (1000x1000, 238K)

top kek imagine buying this above 10 cents

>Pro tip: put up a small sell order several percent below the lowest sell. Bots will undercut you then you buy their order. Volume is low enough that it works right now
Based

Whats the best way to use IDEX?

Access your Wallet:

Keystore File

Private Key

Software Wallet (MetaMask, Trust Wallet, Toshi, BLUE Wallet, etc.)

Ledger Wallet (recommended)

Which one do I pick?

keystore

Going to pick the Keystore File one

Thanks

top wallets are usually bought in super early. they can just hold forever and give no fucks

How do I deposit after I make a Keystore file?

nvm I found it

Use metamask retards

Fuck you the bots just bought the order I put up for cheaper than what I bought it for

Fuck this low volume bot manipulated shitcoin I'm not buying any

HOLY FUCK THIS DUMP WHAT THE FUCK THIS SHIT MAKES NO SENSE I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL

What did you expect from a token that is not needed?

Drops 70% in one week
>trust me user, it's not a pump and dump shitcoin

You put the order too low, too fast. It needs to be gradual.

>erc-20 funding token heavily shilled by discord trannies for weeks
>coordinated shill trying to make gullible /biztards think this literally worthless tokens was of use
>then it dumps
>"this shit makes no sense"
never change

just hodl fren, lambo soon

Attached: vidtoc.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

>thanks for buying my heavy bags fren
>keep hodling.

Attached: 5C7164BF-E5C5-473D-B21B-32A8D0ED579C.jpg (1536x2048, 459K)

token not needed.

LOADED A HEAVY BAG, STAY POOR FUDDERS EHEHHEHEHE

Is that Ben Garrison in the background?

It's over.

Move on.

those ratios
>big think

ooooOOOOO that bounce off of 70k was sexy, we’re going back up boys. 80k is and has been the floor

This is the easiest 2x out there

There's a token burn at the end of the month. Let it keep dumping, the supply is going to get absolutely demolished and the price is going to skyrocket. Anyone not buying this now deserves to be poor.

if the whales aren’t retards they’ll do this. The fomo pump fucked up our burn this month, especially with the price being lower now too

buy MITX instead nigger

MetaMask. I'm a 36 year old Boomer and I was able to use it without problems.

the first two are boomer tier security and you should totally use that if you want to make a pajeet across the world happy

ah, your first time in denial i see
my condolences

Attached: 1561082431168.jpg (640x640, 41K)