You don't want to miss this one. EDGE is the next 200x

You don't want to miss this one. EDGE is the next 200x

So many catalysts.

- Rebranding & new website
- 200,000USD monthly revenue with 6mil in new clients being added to the network
- Nodes soon with high ROI, 60% + with zero inflation. Node payouts come from customer pricing.
- This is the equivalent of a boomer dividend paying stock at 95% off.

The passive income alone will set you up for life.

Attached: edge.jpg (1200x628, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi
edge.network/en/updates/network/month-in-review-june-2019/
edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rebranding is tomorrow by the way, today is your last chance to get some before this takes off.

Wtf is edge? Its not even on CMC..

What’s the edge site? I can only find that crypto wallet thing

Already have some bags
from a thread a few days ago
hope you're right

edge.network

Rebranding from DADI->EDGE tomorrow.

Nice, this is gonna go up big for the self-onboarding of hosts (31 August). 1000s of people buying in for new node stakes will push up the price.. not to mention people wanting a stargate who would need to buy in $100k worth of dadi/edge.

Got myself a bag a week ago of this because it seems to be really undervalued considering the revenue. Also doesn't seem to be an orchestrated biz pnd like LIT or VIDT, so I'm planning on holding longterm and hosting a node. Hope you were right about this OP.

Getting some Antshares vibes from this

An actual legit project with a working product with tons of clients and the project solves many issues traditional webhosts cannot deal with at a price that is reasonable for most consumers. Including DDOS protection, 100% uptime, and cheaper bandwidth/storage than Amazon's AWS or Google's Cloud.

dadi DOT cloud/en/knowledge/network/pricing/

EDGE: 1GB of bandwidth costs a penny.
AWS: 1GB of bandwidth costs nine times as much.

EDGE: 1GB of storage costs a penny.
AWS: 1GB of storage costs 25 times as much.

No brainer.

They don't have a single customer, let alone 200k monthly income. Its an elaborate scam.

Where's the proof on the revenue/new clients claim

edge.network/en/updates/network/month-in-review-june-2019/ (business section)

thats brainlet tier fud, visit their website and you will see literally see some of the clients on the first page

there is none

Lol, they just put fake names in there, no proof.

visit

monocle.com
ecohustler.com
versus.com
empireonline.com

> view page source
> ctrl-f "dadi"
> 2/2 results

try harder fudsters.

kys, I don't care. Holo is better.

Wow Holotards are getting really desperate these days. Just sell that shit and buy some dadi/edge instead of embarassing yourself so badly

I work in VC, with those revenue numbers a startup would be valued 30-40M conservatively if it was VC funded. Either the crypto market is very retarded and is giving projects completely arbitrary marketcaps or there is some foul play here.

> Either the crypto market is very retarded and is giving projects completely arbitrary marketcaps

Yes. Reminder that dentacoin, a fucking coin for dentists, was 2B not to long ago. Also dadi launched at the worst possible time and had a lot of fud around the whitepaper, so it dropped hard. But it has been doing well the last months and has more than 2xed, while all other cloud computing cryptos actually dropped in usd.

holy shit I remember seeing dentacoin but never looked into it
literally for dentists

>The passive income alone will set you up for life.
how much for suicide stack

I'd say 50k is a good suicide stack. If you're talking about passive income, you'll need a least a gateway or a large number of hosts. If you already have somwhat made it, you can also go straight for the stargate which will give you $5k MONTHLY income, but the stake on that is quite high if you're not an early holder of dadi.

edge.network/en/knowledge/network/earnings-as-a-staking-node/

Seems like a good project. I'll get myself a suicide stack after btc has finished dumping.

Jup, and they are also working on furniture and other items with inbuilt nodes, which will pay for themselves (google d-no.com). While everybody is memeing about IOT and 5G, these guys are actually building stuff that will find itself into normie households and cause a shift in cloud computing to edge computing.

Waiting for self-onboarding so I can install this shit on 10s of my universities lab computers and make around $100 a day. I've profiled the host software/bandwidth and its very low in resource, the Uni cucks will never notice kekek.