Attached: 43656657.jpg (240x311, 15K)

for anyone not buying ether at this ridiculously price atm

Double digits coming up for this shitcoin

luckily i shorted lmao

HAHAHA

>248
Fuck this shitcoin

LOL RED MOON

My portfolio is getting fucking manhandled by these erc shitcoins. Unironically glad I used a portion to buy into link at $3

INVERSE MOON BOYS.

>Bought £1000 ETH at $310
>Bought £1000 ETH at $310
>Bought £1000 ETH at $280
>Bought £1000 ETH at $242

Feelsgoodman

How can you be so calm when everything is falling apart?

price is price but it's still the most secure, decentralized, and the defacto smart contracts platform.

at least that's what I repeat to myself when trying to fall asleep ;_;

2 Reasons. First, i'm only investing money that if it went to £0.00, it wouldn't particularly affect my life. And secondly, I believe in ETH as a project and am confident it'll rebound - so i'm buying the dip. I bought some ETH when it was $1200, and I bought some ETH when it was $120. Steady accumulation is the best long term strategy.

What did you think "buy low" meant?

>I bought some ETH when it was $1200, and I bought some ETH when it was $120. Steady accumulation is the best long term strategy.
Based retard

>I've lost more than half of my "investment" and I'm retarded. I should buy more. feelsgoodman

ETH is a mess. 2 mil ETH out of 15 mil is still to be dumped by ICOs. ETH currently has 20% more daily inflation than BTC. World computer cant even play Cryptokitties. Altseasons have only started when BTC has clogged up, but LN and SegWit have eliminated this happening anymore.

Stay poor FUDboy.

>but LN and SegWit have eliminated this happening anymore.
I'm both in BTC and ETH
this is false
nobody uses LN, or funnily enough segwit
not even sure why not a lot of people use segwit

bitching about cryptokitties clogging ethereum is the litmus test for dunning-kruger opinions about this
the gas market performed as intended during the initial rush. the network literally never slowed down or crashed. newbies letting their gas price autosuggested to 20 by primitive wallets got their tx stuck for a while, that's about it. worth noting at 100 gas price, ethereum transactions were still cheaper than bitcoin
no later than the next weekend, eth devs of all stripes came up with network improvements to drive down the costs and increase thoroughput
three weeks later, costs were back to normal
then for the following year and a half, regular improvements were made
hundreds of dapps have been running on layer 1. layer 2 solutions have matured through 2018, and some popular dapps seamlessly run millions of transactions there
ofc, if you're the average btc bagholding retard who gets your news from coindesk, you don't know that. more importantly, you don't WANT to know that. after king shitcoin has been gimped into a purely speculative tool for market manipulators, you have to cling to the store of value narrative for dear life. ignore all information, refuse to learn, stick to debunked talking points. bitch about the 2016 DAO while the 2018 parity bailout failed. complain about emission rate (that you call inflation, because it's a serious economic term and makes you feel like a serious man talking about serious money - even if any economist could tell you this is not what inflation means), even though by design ethereum emission rate naturally trends towards 0 as we approach infinity, not unlike bitcoin pow stretching decades - save for the fact bitcoin has no plans to deal with decreasing block rewards, except "the price will magically rise forever because deflation". cry about PoS being about the rich, when the minimum level of entry for bitcoin mining is an ASIC farm
bitcoin has swapped fundamental value for spiritual value. gl with that

Hi bob.

screencapping this godtier BTFO

Seems very, very bullish in the context of the macro scale, but on the short-term t is p fucking bad
ICO treasuries selling harder than ever, alts refusing to make any real moves at all, etc.

lmao you're the one getting poorer by the second

>and some popular dapps seamlessly run millions of transactions there
genuinely interested, got any links?

>medium.com/@_seanavery/gearsv-smart-contracts-for-bitcoin-68ee92a2e66e
it's over for eth

Chainlink First

Attached: linkannouncementbanner_.jpg (1300x760, 61K)

>SV
heh

Cant wait for the 'literally feels like stealing at these prices' comments to start for ETH. The ratio has just only begun to break down. Dumb money doesnt watch TA nor fundamental indicators.

Double.digit.shitcoin

Can't wait to buy 10 dollar ETH again

> linkannouncementbanner_.jpg
>Chainlink First
Get a load of this subhuman shill lmao

Next support: 0.0073 btc.

is V systems a china hustle?

>Bought at $1200
>Bought at $120
>Accumulation

lmao that's not how it works

>ignored all the "IT'S TIME TO BUY ETH BEFORE THE MOON AND IT'S NEVER GOING BELOW 300 AGAIN" threads
>ETH actually goes down ~20% over the next few days
feels good not falling for a Jow Forums meme for once

Imagine not buying now when everyone shits on it even though the "fundamentals" haven't changed

>Poorfags with less than 200ETH talking to me about accumulation.

Fundamentals have always been "worthless shitcoin that is going to zero". You are right that nothing has changed about that.

BnB night be the next eth price !!! ETH was a good buy in 2015-2016

BNB is overpriced. and its one single hack away from being fucking worthless
>funds are safu
until they arent.

Eth cant scale.
Remember the internet before fibre and 5g?
Patience is key

So you bought ETH when ROI hit 400,000% and you call that accumulation.

1 ETH = 0.3 USD during ICO. And you bought it at $1200

You may be rich but that's definitely thanks to your parents, you are just a parasite and also retarded.

never. it is already obsolete.

it was good when it was first of its kind.

now it is just like windows 3.1

based

48 hours from now.
screencap.

hint: ltc

We'll have a massive alt season as BTC breaks 20k. It happens every time and anyone telling you otherwise is just fudding.

Fun fact, Eth always keeps topping up when its market dominance goes down. It's a perpetual cycle since it is top 3.

I dont have that much money but same senpai
I've bought every dip and if ETH even gets back to $1000 i'll be sitting pretty. I think it'll go even higher though

Eth will be the new financial system there is literally nothing but pros

Poorfag here
Just bought $50 more of this today.
Up to 10.42 eth
Will I make it?

>Happens every time
>btc has only been close to breaking 20k once

>If it has increased a ton in the past it can't possibly go up a lot more

You can 10x your money if you put it in BTC.
Or you can 2x your money with ETH, IF the switch to proof of stake works. If it doesn't, then you'll lose 90%.
Bitcoin is such an easy hold, I have no idea why people even bother with alts.

>holding a useless boomer coin

BTC is king until Libra cucks it
you can't stop the smart contract revolution tho

Attached: 1528425698667.jpg (604x516, 126K)

ETH/BTC

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 1.02.30 PM.png (309x127, 21K)

Old pasta but still good

Pretty much this. Alts (ETH included) will recover as the bubble matures. It happens every time.