WHEN THE HECK IS ALT SEASON I'M DYING HERE

WHEN THE HECK IS ALT SEASON I'M DYING HERE

Attached: 1562443666502.png (620x500, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r7hn765
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alt season was a one time event, no more such thing will happen

cope

it's true tho lol

after BTC halving, maybe a year after the halving like 2017. This makes sens to all of you idiots, right?

Soon, but not too soon. Buy $OTO.

Alt season was unique , the only "alts" that will go up are ltc and bch due to their high stock to flow ratio , monero after 2022 will grow too masively.

Attached: boged.png (680x407, 180K)

>this time it's gonna be different

No , last time was unique , the reason alts grew was because they all were shilling about being btc 2.0 , all of them failed massively.
The fags that bought btc at 19k will recover their money if they have not sold and will earn money.

Those that invested in alts lost everything and will shill everyone against them and maybe the entire crypto market.

Look at ltc it's the historic secundary cryptocurrency and historically it has only moved by btc price movements.
It's halvings are always priced in beacuse people are already selling ltc for btc after it peaks.

Anyone that wants a "alt season" is fucking gambling maybe one alt moves if they shill it correctly and maybe you cash out at the right time.
But it won't grow the same as previous time , even ethereum is at risk now of collapsing as the fact they have controlled supply means their stock to flow level will collapse relative to btc unless they somehow reduce the supply.

wrong use of this phrase, sorry fren

>the reason alts grew was because they all were shilling about being btc 2.0
>>this time it's gonna be different
>proves it to be exactly the same

This time btc inflation will be bellow fiat it will destroy all other cryptos as it dominance rises to 90% , the 10% left will be bch , ltc and what's left of eth.

>he didn't pick the best alts for alt season
you should just stick to XRP and try trading the swings.

he's right. When BTC breaks ATH everything will rush into BTC and if economic conditions around the world are ripe BTC could hit $1 mil in 2021. When BTC hits 25k and everything else is short of ATH altcoiners will fomo BTC higher first and then fidelity and bakt will rush in. BTC should be at 100k in 2020 but it would be on line with the btc time traveler prediction if BTC hit 100k this year

Alts will pop but it's right before the BTC crash when things get silly. That's when BTC whales take profit

>This time btc inflation will be bellow fiat
This is why game theorists are the biggest bulls on BTC. In game theory BTC drinks everyone's milkshake.

Attached: ScarlettJohansson.jpg (634x839, 81K)

She looks so smug in every single photo

1 Mil by 2021 is posible if we get 2x the marketcap of gold and that will only be possible if literal commies take over the usa and start seizing banks.

Otherwise expect 180k to 480k by 2021 but yes as we pass the ath the btc dominance will keep rising.
I mean user don't seems to even look at the data btc dominance during the alt season was 33% and today even when btc has not reached the ath we are about to pass 66% of market dominance.
BTC will keep rising because alts are a total failure , bch is the one with the most capacity atm of taking parts of btc market long term but it's growing slow.

Attached: september2021.png (1149x542, 51K)

DOGE is better and smarter

That said to reach the marketcap of gold we only need to grow at current speeds so we will surpass gold marketcap by 2021 or at least reach it.

Attached: 1562652253916.jpg (430x521, 45K)

Don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/r7hn765

I am not sure this time btc whales will be taking profit , for a start numbers will be so absurd that kyc will make it harder to cash out.
Then there is the fact that btc inflation will be bellow fiat currencies and even gold.
And third Trump who is supposed to be the conservative strong currency leader is literally shilling for a weaker dollar while the democrats want to give gibs to everyone.

I think we are at the calm before the storm and btc will sail that storm during the entire 2020s.
Specially when you add into account the boomers retiring , fiat is about to get rekt.

BTC ,BCH and lastly LTC , those 3 will become known by everyone in the 2020s.

Attached: bubble.jpg (567x548, 83K)

KYS

OK well if there is no alt season then can I at least get an intraday 20% gain?

based until
>bch is the one with the most capacity atm of taking parts of btc market long term

We had to put it back a few more months to accumulate more

>t. insider whale with 4k BTC

Attached: 783899C8-31EE-4A50-8773-0D453B7E6AD0.jpg (225x225, 11K)

BCH is doing 40k tx per day , more than ltc and is already accepted by bitpay that is the most accepted btc payment processor

They also worked on things like their own version of localbitcoins and the last fork has left them with a capability of 16m tx per day vs the 400k tx per day that btc currently has.

At max capacity they would use 1.5tb per year which with current disks is nothing.

BCH is ready for take off but i would not use it for investment yet , it's too risky until the halving and until the bsv shit collapses.

Attached: timetoworkwaggie.webm (512x640, 2.52M)

soon™