How are women correlated to money?

How are women correlated to money?

Attached: 1557883806651.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

Inversely.

fpbp

if you dont belong to the 10% attractive males you need something else beyond your pure existance to attract woman, that thing is called money

You could answer the same question sjmply by writing out the equation for a black hole in space

all women are herbiwhores and money is their grass

Inversely correlates. HIGHLY inversely correlates. The number of women you have in the general vicinity to your money adds a negative % growth, compounded by each extra vagina in the area divided by distance.

Basically formula is your money/each unique X chromosome - wedding rings, your height, multiplied by negative X (Find for X on 1-10 hotness scale)

Attached: 79C9FCF7-7561-4E08-A504-83E8E195AA3B.jpg (327x239, 10K)

Noice

Absolutely, undoubtedly based & redpilled

Attached: 1547802605149.jpg (600x600, 21K)

The better looking woman you're with, the more people will respect you, the more opportunities for making money you'll have

What are you multiplying X by?

this
money and women correlate
but you get women with looks, self esteem, great character and ambition. people with ambition for pussy are also going to be successful with money.

Just pimp your woman theory.

>people with ambition for pussy are also going to be successful with money.
Yeah. How you deal with women is a representation of how you deal with the external world.

The only reason to acquire wealth is to show status and get prime pussy

You can buy hookers with money.

Otherwise trying to attract women with money just makes you look like Elliot Rodger.

cuck white boys detected

i want her to lick my """"donut"""" if you catch my drift

who is this girl? that's like my goal waifu

God, how is she able to have all those cute facial expressions all at once? What was she trying to convey there?

Imagine her seeing your dick lads.

>Taylor Hill
>5' 10"

she's taller than me, fuck.