Guys what the fuck I do...

Guys what the fuck I do. Long story short: I convinced my grandparents to put lots of money (almost all of their investments) into Link when it was above $4 few weeks ago. I DCA:d their saving around $4.3, I am having family diner there today my father is there present to. What do I say when it comes to Chainlink price? Just put on a some fucking fake smile and tell we are doing great? Or the truth? I probably can think I can tell lies to my grandparents no problem, but my father knows me, he knows when I lie.

Feeling really fucking bad, feel more bad that they trusted me with all of my money (and some of my inheritance) but i just dont fucking know what do anymore

Just tell them we have gained something? they cannot use the internet or check the price I told them its wall street stuff

Attached: 366ddbaf2d2304cabc2f665963837d78.jpg (320x247, 15K)

Say you put ll the money into a 1 year fixed account and they will be able to check the portfolio value only in 1yr.

lol another white idiot goes broke
im happy

I cant keep living with the fucking lies anymore

Not sure if larp or truely retarded.

Attached: 1560338475920.jpg (680x383, 47K)

"It's longterm investment"

Are you significantly invested in link as well? If yes, tell them so.
This will give you credibility.

you story aint bad, your grandparents doesnt have that long anyway. I on the other hand spent my kids college saving buy at $4.5 which i thought was the bottom. My wife is going to kill me.

>when it was above $4
haaaahahahahhahahahhahahahahah thanks to faggots like you true biztards are making it!! HAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA

I can't just fucking keep on lying putting on a fake smile everywhere I go

So just tell them? Tell them that I fucked up?

Sounds like your hands are as weak as your grandmothers

you better have some industrial grade hopium ready for your folks OP

Just tell them to be patient. Long term it will go higher.

Never ever listen to these faggots
Just do the opposite of what they tell you and youll be rich

>he is afraid of his father
>he will probably get the belt later tonight again

Thank god I sold at 2$ and don't need to worry about my karma

Tell them the truth:

You based your investment mostly on posts by extremely immature and mentally ill people on an anonymous internet image board where no one has any accountability or reason to give you legitimate information.

Tell them you have basically gambled half their money away because you got fomo watching Link's price rise and that you have no idea what it is going to do or if you've made a terrible mistake or not.

The truth is always the best option even if it is difficult and reveals you to be the gullible retard that you are (and shows that your family is even worse for trusting you).

Never gets old watching these newcoiners get fucked in the ass. You should cut your losses now before you lose another 40% (which will happen within the next 10 days). Don't even consider buying crypto again until the entire market is dead and hopeless.

>I am having family diner there today my father is there present to. What do I say when it comes to Chainlink price? Just put on a some fucking fake smile and tell we are doing great? Or the truth?
Yes. You tell them the truth. You tell them that Chainlink is guaranteed to go to $1,000 and they are garanteed a return of 233X because of their average buy price of $4.3. You tell them that they should put every spare penny they have in Chainlink and that they should think of new and inventive ways of putting more money in Chainlink. You tell them that any money they keep on the sidelines will be a source of regret and that they will feel pain at how they didn't use that money to buy more Chainlink and get a 300X at today's prices. You tell them that Chainlink is going to be the first $Trillion dollar cryptocurrency because it is collateral for a multi-trillion-dollar industry. You tell them that all the fiat money in the world is worth $90 Trillion, all the stocks in the world are worth $90 Trillion, all the real estate in the world is worth $250 Trillion and all of the bonds in the world are worth $250 Trillion. You tell them that all of that wealth is going to be tokenized and put on blockchains, and that Chainlink is the token that the international banking system will use to interconnect all of the blockchains. You tell them that smart contracts are going to revolutionize all insurance, futures, options, stocks and bonds, and that Chainlink is used as collateral for all information that feeds into smart contracts. You tell them that they missed 100,000x with Bitcoin. You tell them that they missed 2,000x with Ethereum. You tell them that they can still do a 300x with Chainlink. You tell them that they missed their first 2 chances, that Chainlink is their third chance, and that there will not be any more chances until the next industrial revolution, whenever that may be. You tell them that we are approaching the final consolidation.

Attached: 1560477403256.jpg (960x600, 119K)

Tell them it's a long term investment you queer. Let them know about what's happening this year. The Oracle start ups, trufflecon, SIBOS 2019, 200 trillion dollar derivatives market expanding into BigQuery, PSD2. Everything that originally got you into chainlink. Bring up the price actions of bitcoin in the past 10 years. It helps when you tell boomers it's like investing in apple back in the early 90s. If they don't understand it, good, just means they'll think you're knowledgable about it.

Reassure them that the support is there with Google and Oracle making commitments and SWIFT being a heavy user. The earlier the investment, the higher the risk but greater the reward and they got in after some positive foundation was laid. Now, a temporary pullback from an all time high is taking place and the whole market is in a small downturn but Chainlink is fairing well in spite of market conditions. They are only weeks/months from being in profit. Then, to segway into a comfortable topic for them, ask if they saw the Disneyland chimp fight.

Attached: 20190714_084247.jpg (2523x1440, 1.49M)

its a gamble and you have lost. Why did you gamble your gradparent's money is beyond me. You deserve the punishment, whatever it may be

They dont fucking know what crypto is they are old I told about the 4th industrial revoliution to my grandfather and he said he killed some commies in 'Nam when they tried those communist revolutions there

they dont fucking understand and I cant keep on lying anymore they think it is just traditional stocks

>I told about the 4th industrial revoliution to my grandfather and he said he killed some commies in 'Nam when they tried those communist revolutions there

lol

Is your entire family stupid? No wonder they gave away all their investments into their grandson

Stop lying to your family OP. If you're being truthful. GTFO while you still can. I've been buying and using bitcoin since 2011. Been trading shitcoins since 2014. You made a really retarded decision FOMO'ing into Chainlink above $4. Look at the chart for IOTA in 2017 and study the fundamentals as to why it quickly ran from ~20c to over $4 within a few months (remind you of any shitcoins you've invested in). Look at all the numbers and such. The announcements from big companies.

You need to GTFO while you can and wait a while before you put money back in. Smart money sold while you were buying. You've made the most laughable, retarded move possible and you are going to get wrecked so bad in this market.

Tell them to put more money into Chainlink.

Attached: 41E74063-4CB1-471A-9443-7A7A3077AE48.jpg (800x905, 145K)

If not a LARP then you're incredibly retarded. How could you possibly not sell someone on this, especially someone with no financial knowledge? I got my entire family into chainlink, even lost their money on REQ. All of them really believe in the project, only based off of what I told them.

This

this. 50 cents coming EOY.

it's bad but not that bad

Attached: stink.png (1639x821, 74K)

What a idiot lol your poor grandma

Attached: 1562971885803.jpg (542x540, 47K)

Also show them a fucking chart. Tell them "look how here it went down 50% and than a few months later It was 200% up" explain to them how High volatility is normal in this market

prove it faggot.

>DCAing at the ATH

Attached: 1533739917906.png (640x615, 454K)

dont mind me just checking something

It's not going to 50c for several months, maybe a year. But I feel bad for people that are holding onto this shit for dear life. After the coinbase pump, anyone with half a brain got out of this. There are so many new people here getting fucked though. It never ceases to amaze me how many people continue to come to crypto thinking they're gonna get rich and they think this market is easy.

Iota announced partnerships that turned out to be fake. I know this because the iota pump was how I made my money back after the sibos dump. Link is completely different dumb fuck.

Here's what's going to happen:

They'll ask you how their investments are going
You consider telling them the truth, but at the last moment you cave in to your fears and put up an unconvincing facade, telling them the investment is going great
Your dad will immediately notice that you're lying and call you out on it
The pressure becomes too much and you capitulate, bawling at the dinner table and saying how sorry you are for losing half of their money
Your family is in an uproar and dinner is ruined
Your parents immediately "take control", telling you how they knew all along that crypto was a scam and that you need to sell the Link (including your own) pronto
You feel ruined and pathetic so you do as they say
One month later, Link shoots up to $5, and you, feeling FOMO, start begging to your parents and grandparents about how you and them need to get in right now
Your parents overrule you saying that crypto is a scam and that you still haven't learned your lesson
One year later, Link is at $1000 and you become yet another deranged nolinker

Attached: 1518294490929.jpg (634x425, 218K)

Sounds about right

I usually forget to thank all of the people who bought high so I could sell high, so do thank your grandparents on my behalf.

>Just put on a some fucking fake smile and tell we are doing great? Or the truth?

It's the same thing?

lol the fucking voice of reason on this board? biz is getting weirder by the day

this has to be LARP, no one is this retarded. if this isnt LARP you failed horribly at life

WHY DID YOU TELL THEM TO BUY AT 4 DOLLARS ARE YOU RETARDED. IT'S BEEN LIKE 50 CENTS FOR TWO YEARS

Tell them the truth, its a long term gamble but it could make them very, very wealthy.

Dont sell, wait til christmas at least

dont be deluded this will bleed all the way back to ico price, if the story is legit this kid can still get out with only 30% loss

>falling for a Russian ponzi

Attached: Schermata 2019-07-14 alle 16.42.58.png (1452x1026, 294K)

Did you actually ever meet someone who made money of of creepto who wasn't already rich before?

Attached: novo.jpg (276x183, 6K)

Your only hope is to take it all out of LINK right now, go to the roulette table and bet it all on BLACK. There's an almost 50% chance you can salvage things before it's too late, but you have to act quickly!

No it's not. The movement is exactly the same. Whether the partnerships are real or not. The movement is based entirely on speculation. Chainlink has no real value right now...same as iota and every other crypto. The quicker you realize that, the quicker you'll make good money in this market.

You are a good investor (link will x20 from here this year and x1000 next year) but a bad trader. You did better than average ( only 1 people in each people that knows btc, know about link).Hold

You are clueless fren

This... this is a LARP, right?...

If not, then you need to stall/tell the truth until some announcements push the price up a bit and you fucking give them back as much as possible of what you got.

Never invest money from other people even if it’s your own mother. Money issues and losses has ruined my family.

Ill never understand people who try to play with other people's money. I dont care how certain I am that a coin will go up its always a risk and you shouldnt get your loved ones caught in the crossfire.

OP if you really cared about them and you were sooooo certain that link was gonna go parabolic you would have vowed to share some of your expeected millions with them. But in reality you just wanted to make a quick buck for your own selfish purposes and tricking your old grandparents who dont know any better was the only way to get the money you needed to gamble. I fucking hate reading these stories because it's always fun to laugh at OP for being a FOMOing retard but at the end of the day someone was betrayed and lost their lifes savings because of some selfish asshole.

Y tho. I shill link to all my friends too but I always tell them not to fomo on big green dildos and to wait for dumps. This is common sense user.

You didn't make a mistake OP. LINK will go up again. You just didn't buy at the best time, that is true. LINK will go above 4.3 and higher again, just wait. crypto is very volatile, but it will keep on going up eventually.
LINK will announce new partnerships again and the network will get real usage eventually which will get us to new ATHs. You don't have to tell your parents anything, and if they ask you about it, you say that the markets are down right now, but that everything will recover.

Where is the bottom and when to buy back? I invested money for my dad at $1 and sold right before the Google announcement.

>They dont fucking know what crypto is they are old I told about the 4th industrial revoliution to my grandfather and he said he killed some commies in 'Nam when they tried those communist revolutions there

absolute kek if not a larp

Attached: 1280346881465.jpg (184x211, 15K)

>the price is retracing right now from the hype of the last couple weeks, it sucks but right now its hard to tell what, like, the "real value" of the token is, just swings up and down a lot. there was another one of those partnership announcements recently though so the longterm picture keeps getting better

>DCAed their investment at $4.30
do you even know what DCA means?, stopped reading there, obvious larp