Discord shilling isn't rea-

>discord shilling isn't rea-

Attached: 1312567756.jpg (1043x995, 183K)

discrod trannies are the worst

Do the needful sirs

Attached: eveboyz.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

Is that Devery shillers

Stakenet

Attached: Untitled.png (1019x338, 46K)

pic saved

shill away, sirs

good unholy fucking cringe
to think that these slimy fucking sewer rats are browsing this board, right fucking now

Attached: ExplodingWhaleguts.gif (470x285, 3.33M)

This is the correct thread.
XSN will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the XSN team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as the smart men says says:
Join your rich friend!!!
Get an amazing crypto called XSN!!!

based, i wish discord/telegram pump and dump brigaders get exposed like this more often.

This is the needful thread

they make it way too obvious, stupid retards

Thanks for the heads up. I’m ashamed that I almost bought. The telegram groups I’m apart of all say “fuck biz” and that’s how I know they’re legit lmao

This is why Jow Forums is a sea of piss.

Imagine the smell

All coins have groups shilling them, doesn't necessarily make them bad. I'm grateful they shilled XSN desu, it's a keeper

The other day Jow Forums was complaining that XSN should have put their dev funds into marketing. Now you're this angry that a couple of us were bumping 2 threads to get the project some expusre?
It's a bit much.

there is literally 1 guy fudding xsn.
that's right he's talking to himself.
he is sincerely dedicated LARPing.

Fortunately they are so bad at adapting they can be identified by OP in seconds

>3 consecutive posts defending the shitcoin

The FUD against XSN seems 10x more coordinated. Go read through that discord all you want. It's a couple people who have been with the project for a long time trying to help it get exposure now that the DEX is on the verge of launching. It's literally nothing.

For fucks sake, we were even telling people to swing by the discord to ask questions.

You misunderstand. We dislike you because you use discord.

>It is an organised shill group discord with hidden rooms for the pump and dump coordination
Stupidity is trying the same script over and over again. Thanks for using doxcord

Damn their shilling almost convinced me but I still have my instinct who keeps on yelling at me it's a scam. Glad this thread came and saved me from further battle. All's good, thanks for delivering OP, one of the rare times you weren't an actual faggot.

Attached: 1509854362681.png (450x720, 400K)

Bad advertisement is still advertisement. Keep it up

>14/7/2019

Don't forget the day you decided not to buy XSN, we will 3 months from now.

You faggots will be gone within 2 weeks.

Attached: 1540493796846.png (420x591, 21K)

If you read up on XSN, you'd know it's a fantastic and considerably underrated project and I'd be more than happy to debate you on that. I've been in this project for a long time and I'm not going anywhere.
Again, that screengrab - literally the best piece of FUD on XSN you'll ever be able to manipulate - is from a public chatroom to a public discord that we were actively inviting people to check out.

I swear this exact same thread happened 2 months ago with the exact same replies
What the hell lol
Major déjà vu

Attached: 8B34407A-B376-4CAB-9BA2-4ED127D5B985.jpg (1867x1454, 306K)

As soon as I saw their project lead was a beaner kid, I couldn't do it.

You kow what the isue of EVERY shill group beside non discord Linkshills on this godforsaken canadian pedo imageboard is, the open use of 1970's advertisment techniques that don't even work with Boomers anymore. Get more creative or cut the crap discord transsexual

> the day you decided not to buy XSN, we will 3 months from now.
Who?

Attached: 06A82B8D-7D9B-44CB-A0F4-5D65EACC1455.jpg (594x680, 142K)

>piss
and blood too

You need to understand something.This project did not had an ICO nor a premint. The team can only use a small percent of the rewards only if the nodes are voting for it.They have 0 funds to pay for heavy marketing and 0 funds for paying the absurd fees Binance or Huobi are asking.All they do is develop.All they have is their community.Nothing posted on Jow Forums by their community is false.Every word is true and their community are true believers,zealots being there for believing in the project.They are quite a mix..."pajeets"..how you call them...,Americans,Europeans,Asians...you name it.But before you spit on them,just spend 5 minutes and read the WP or spend 1 hour to beta test the new LN wallet.You will be amazed...See you on the other side...or not

>Marketing is bad!

op is a brainlet

A lot of projects that seemingly disappeared or lowered in exposure on Jow Forums usually pumped eventually, at which point it's given another post to show what gains were made and then keeps going up along with everything else. Honestly, I threw a bit of money here and there (not a whole lot) in projects like these and managed to make some good cash off of it.

Clearly, these "1970's advertisement techniques" we're using are having some kind of effect if we're here talking about it right now.
Do you have anything specific that you could point to?

New user engagement, you discord fags fail miserably at growing beyond your circle jerks

We actually got quite a few Jow Forums anons to join the discord and TG servers. The XSN discord is a nice place. Mostly devs and old-timers. Lots of rational, intelligent discussion like the ones we were having here.

no you didn't, one discord fag moving around servers is hardly external growth

I'd only care about your project if you could prove you didnt use reddit, discord, et, at all.

How would you know the difference unless you are part of the discord yourself?
What project doesn't use reddit and/or discord?

No idea but when you find it, shill it and I'll go in 100%
t. VWUSX

If you do demographic analysis of an online community you have to be comprehensive else it is pointless, btw, I don't hold bags

Begone faggot

whats the difference if they shill from discord or telegram or twitter or they simply just shill on /biz? all shilling is shilling and literally all of you are shilling your shitcoins

the environment seems to be the defining factor. Closed environments tend to become stale and unable to adopt do to the lack of competition and amount of circle jerking. It also doesn't help testing methods on your own sheep.

i was wondering who is constantly pumping all these shitcoin threads, turns out its the devs themselves, list of legit coins follows (and these are way too huge for me to be a dev shill)
btc - doge - eth - ltc - xmr

Anyone wanna link the fucking discord so I can join and enjoy gains?

If by being comprehensive you mean not reading anything at all and screaming pajeet..
Nah

Oh look it's nothing.

I have never claimed I'm acting in accordance with any scientific or any other ethics.

i don't care if you buy xsn in fact i hope you don't so i can buy more, make it to lambo land with my 15 MN and then leave this shit hole called Jow Forums i hate all of you

salty coins and milk

dilate and fuck off back to discord

I can't hate biz
Sure, it's annoying sometimes and, as exhibited earlier when someone took a screenshot of the public stakenet discord, it takes like 2-3 really dedicated people to take nice, invigorating conversations like the ones in the XSN threads and turn them into a scat-flinging warzone.
Whatever. This place makes me crack up laughing more than most places and at the end of the day I want all of you to make it.

how dumb would you have to be to believe discord shilling isn't real