This is the correct thread

This is the correct thread.
XSN will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the XSN team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as the smart men says says:
Join your rich friend!!!
Get an amazing crypto called XSN!!!

Attached: xsn.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x9developers.com/
stakenet.io/Stakenet_Whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsnart4.png (1600x900, 2.69M)

This is very correct my mens
Thank you for your contribute to the thread

GO AWAY, pajeet
this pic will be in every XSN thread

Attached: 1563110857227.jpg (1043x995, 183K)

Thanks just bough 200k

I don't see anything wrong with this

hey look the fudders are getting a little bit better! as if a pic of discord shillers automatically discount every achievement of StakeNet. Good job with the fud though I'm proud of you for learning and applying it!

tldr: DYOR everyone.

Very good mans. I have just done the imperative, XSN destination. the moon.!

This
we are entitle to say what we wish on this board to our fellow anons
we just try to make an educateon
will the mens here be smart enough to purchase?
we will see
we will see

impressive, very nice

Exactly correct my friend
stakenet will be the true king of coinmarketcap - probably top 3 by end of the year with all of its achievement
could you imagine not hodling this token? i cannot?

I cannot imagine this kind of scandal

Let's keep this thread alive guys, these retarded bizbros will buy our bags XD!!!

Yeah got a master node myself. Won't mind having another

Yeah got a master node myself. Won't mind having another

Attached: 1559582505361.png (1019x338, 46K)

I see nothing but a dedicated community, sign of a quality project. And how do you think all the shilling in biz happens? Dumb nigger kys.

Guys how many masternodes you guys have attained? I have 3 myself! TO THE MOON!!

You're the discord brigade for your shitcoin if anything, I don't hold xsn

How can the fud guy compete with these digits?

THIS
what did the chainlink scam token get? only 5 7 or something like this
XSN got six of them!!!
we are the true big boys on the block now

THIS AGAIN.

DIGITS FOR THE WIN BOYS

SO COMFY. COMFIEST HOLD IN CRYPTO

COMFY COMFY COMFY

Digits don't earn you money

Sold this shit for a profit

Thanks for the free money losers ;)

Nice aesthetic desu. Pretty hardcore
>2019'S CRYPTO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

t.
>14.07.2019 17:36
sell
11.81053722 XSN

When your "project" is such a piece of garbage that you need to coordinate shill to neets so you can move the price up

Unironically, the volume is so low, you could pump the price up 20% with 3eth

Oh no no no no

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1562567885782.jpg (288x415, 16K)

PLEASE sirs do the needful and buy XSN, big moon!!!!

-Raj

just realized that happened on

14 DAY OF 7 MONTH

JULY 14
HOLYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kek left Link for XSN, and desu 1000$ XSN makes way more sense than Link Lmao.

ok guys i just got vision from kek, he told me to dump my link and go all in on this. You pajeet better be right

You need to understand something.This project did not had an ICO nor a premint. The team can only use a small percent of the rewards only if the nodes are voting for it.They have 0 funds to pay for heavy marketing and 0 funds for paying the absurd fees Binance or Huobi are asking.All they do is develop.All they have is their community.Nothing posted on Jow Forums by their community is false.Every word is true and their community are true believers,zealots being there for believing in the project.They are quite a mix..."pajeets"..how you call them...,Americans,Europeans,Asians...you name it.But before you spit on them,just spend 5 minutes and read the WP or spend 1 hour to beta test the new LN wallet.You will be amazed...See you on the other side...or not

LMFAO BTFO

Do the needful sirs. This project will go to moon, will you join us? We are dedicated to project sirs, we post this for your benefit.

LOL I can't even tell if this is an user making fun of pajeets or an actual pajeet

>this project did not had an ico
>They are quite a mix..."pajeets"..how you call them..

It's very scammy that pic, I tought XSN was a serious shilling.
You can't trust anybody in this world...

XSN is quite serious.
Look at our threads. Well thought out, intelligent, respectful discussion. All truth.
And hell, check out our discord sometime. The biz channel is still up for anyone to see..

why those guys would need that coordinated shill then?

GTFO of my Jow Forums

Attached: B6BE82C1-B45E-4212-B537-757FD1207635.jpg (758x802, 111K)

XSN needs exposure and Jow Forums anons more than anyone actually understand what they're building.
For the threads I wrote, I truly did my best to shill to Jow Forums in the most respectful and genuine way I could. Anything forced and scammy is insulting to the intelligence and Jow Forums will see right through it. I wouldn't pay what is otherwise my favorite shitposting board that kind of disrespect.

B̷͉̙͑̿̔͌̋̒̓̎͆̇̆̓͒̔͊̋̎̃̍̍̓̇͑͗̃͑̈́̒̈́̂́̃̋̂̓̌̈́̽̀͒̿̏͋̈̓͌̂̋̓̾̀̽̿̔́̉̃̍̓̈̓̏͌̇̌͆̽̔͂̊̒͐̊̿̐̆̔̃̐͛̀́̾̓̇̋̂̏̈̕͘̚̕͘̚̕̕̕̚͝͝͠U̸̢̨̧̨̧̯͉̮̮̮̞͈̞̞̜̹̱͈̟͇̳̦̣̳͎͔͔̩̺̟̯̞͚͓̗͙̥̝̮̠̖̻̱̤͓͋̑̆̒̓̆̈́̆̇̌́̒̏̋̋̈́̊̽͋̍̊͐̑͛̑͐̽͌͗͜͠͝͠Y̸̡̧̨̢̨̛͖̟̱̟̯̖̯̼͕̝͙̤̠̝̻̟̯̩̝̥͎̘̤͉̳̞͙͉̖͔̫̦͙͇̱͎͎͎͍͓͍͚͇̭̬̼̩̣̦̠̗̪̦̼̜̖͕̜̹̘̮͓̺̗̜̥͕͈̹͙͍͙͓͚̠̩̘͉̝̼͂͗͛̊͗͑͂̓̓̇̓͛̏̈́̑́̂͛̈́̇̓́̓́̂̂̿̔̐̀̇͊͋͑̏̍̐̄̽̆̃͑́̽̏̐̉̏͑͊̈́̒̄̾͐͌̎̏̏̑̋̒̎̈̂͂͌̌̒͘͘͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͝ͅͅ ̴̧̜̩͙̝͖̼͎̖͙̈̿͜S̴̡̡͈͇͙̫͉͚̝͖̠͚̦̥͈̬͛͊̌̈́̄̀̿̓̉͊͘͘Ṯ̴̨̨̨̡̛̛̯̪͇̦̗͈̖̘͓̯͓̪̼̤̱͇̝͖̣̺̞̥̫̝͇͕̼̯͔̠̭̜̣̜̯̹͙͚͕̍͆͆̓̓̄̆́̌̉́́̈́͐̐̇̃͋̽̑̊͛͛́́̒͛̀̃̓͋͌́̋̈̓̽͐̒̈́͒̍͊̈́̆͊̍̏̽̈́͂̐̃͒̈̾̌̔̊̕̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅȀ̶̢̡̧̨̢̢̢̞̳̠͔͈̩̞̹̖̼̙̪͔̜̹͕͔̦̮̪̺̮̞̩̹̖̖̳̪͕͈̗̯̮͈̖̦̩̼̟̩͍̻̬͓̺̤̙̯̘͚̖̯̖͍̱͓̠̺͕̙̫͎̗̩̤͍͉͍͕̝̪̝̗̯̦̙͙̞̟͖̟͍̂͂͛̐̈́̀͐̊͋͑́͜͜ͅĶ̷̧̡̧̡̢̡̡̢̨̡̛̛͍̰͍͖͔̻̳͓̟̖͈̙͔̪̞̺̻͎̻͔̪̞̻̗̦̘̩͖̱̝̘̟̖͍̤̝̱͍͎̜͍̤̼̣͈̙̠̳̤͖̹̩̩͉͖̥̤̞͕̳̤̹̪̣̥̹͍̠̜̻̩̮͎͙͚̯͚͚̞̱̤͙͍̩̪̪̻̫̩̞̠̖̍͑̿͛̃̉̈̇̔̀̔͒̔̾͑̓̊̓͐͂̍̓̏͛̆̈̇̇̌̀́̓́́̉͒͌̎̀̀̍̽̌̍̋͋̉̂͊̂̆͗̆̆̾̆̔́͑́̀̐̊̆̂̆͛̏͌̆̿̎̃́̔͆̚̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅÈ̸̡̢̧̧̧̡̨̢̡̨̛̛̩̪̹̪̩͚̤̘̞̱̰̝̰̯̺̖͖̞̺̖̜̭̗̠͖̼̯̯͖͚̻̜̝̱̫̖̟̪͍͇̖̩̖͔̯̩̯͚̼̜̯̞̻̘̝͔͔͓̫͖͚̯̻̤͇̥̺̮̳̮̫͖̭̬̣́́́̉̀̏͛̉͒͗̾͐̃̾̇̎̈́̈̽͗̋̊̓͊͑̐̒̊̊̀͗̑̽͊̊͋̀̋͊̆̾̋̑̈͐̉̚͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅN̴̢̡̨̡̡̛̜͕̦͚͖̠̙̫̘̠̗̤̣͇͎̜̹̠̟͎͍̘̪̗̥̫̊̐̎̔̽̈́͆͑͌̍͑̈́̏͛̃̄̃̄͑́̊̇̽͌̓̔̿͐̀̀͒̈́̔͊͑̃̔̉̾̈̀̐́̈́͌̌̔̾͐͌̀̑̉͊̏͂̀̽͐̔̔̎̆̈̊̇̋͒̔̃̏͌̌͋͂̕̕̕̕̚̚̚͘͠͝͠͝E̸̡̧̛̛͔̟̰͙̻͇͙͎̺̱̺̻̱̩̘̋̓̿͒̑͋̏̔̒̔̓̌̃͆͂̈́̌͂̋̃̍̇́͑̋̍̍͊̃̉̂̔̽̿͆̈́͛̔̈́̆͒͐͛͊́͑̓̀̐̎̏͐̈́̿̓̏͂̃́̐̀̒̊̌̀́̀̐͑̕͝͝͝Ṱ̵̢̨̧̛̛͍̜̮̜̪͇͖̪̻̳̤̩̪̰͔͔̘̹̳̱̪̥̺͕̭͙̞̫̟͔̬̠̻̳̖̫̰̼̥̺̟̄̋̈́͛͗̀̆̏̑̔̀̌͊̎̃̔̎̀̉̌́̊̾̒́͂̀̊͗͑̇̆͑̃͐̆̈͛͆̌̈́̇̈̈́͒̽̉͒̎́̒̐̆̓̓̆̃̐̃͊̑͌̈́͆̒́̽͋̎̔́̎̏͌̌̀̇͂̂̉͛̓̽͗̈́̓̽̌͋͒́͒͂͑͘͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̕͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅ ̷̨̢̡̛̺̦̜͓̭̟̳̭̠̯̬̰̳̦͖̯͙͈̖̦̙̜̮̮̘͎͍̟͔̹̯̙͍̗̩̭͈͎͈͍͚̗͍̦̖͈̞͒͌͒̏͂͑͛̄͛̂͋̈́̈́̓͗̍́̿̾́́̈͛̔͆̿̎̌̈́̂͒̒̓͗͌̔̾͊̇̔̏̌͂͂̊̽̄̔̔͗́̎̀͐̔͗̎͒̊̔͂̆̋̓̀̔̑́̈́͆͋̍͐̒̆̉̉͘̕̕̕͜͝͠͝͠͝N̸̢̨̢̨̢̡̨̧̨̧̛̛̛̳͙̹̘̟̻̹̳̯͉̼̱̘̝̙̙͓͉͙̫̻͓̼͔̪̟͚̻̝͓̠̪̫̥̱̪͖͓̦͍͖̙̘̝̬̯͕̱͉͕̹͔͚̤̫̠̤̯̼͇̳̩͉̜̗̫̟͉̫̬̹͇̻͍͉̩̪̬̯̭̳̩̰̪̟̳͖̱̮͎̹̳̖̙͉͖̓͒̆͆͑͐́͋̓́̊͋̽̈́̎̓̄̽̂̀̃̋̓̌̏̃̎̉̑̈͒̏́̂̇̆͑̈́͐́̋̑̆̋̈́̍̔͂̒̐͂͐̋͌́̈́̊͋̾͗̽͛̇̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅO̵̧̢̢̨̧̨̦̱̜͙̭͕͇͙̝̺̘̫̫̰͈̟͎̠̭͓̝̳͎̝͍̻͇̦̙̣̩̺͓̺͕̯̼̠̗̟͇̭̪̼͓͕͕̥̭͎̭͙̱͙̭̠͓̜̖̰̞̝̟̝̯͖̮̳̜̭̟͓̿́̆́̀̓͋̇͋̿̑͗̑̿̀̇̍̐̔͐̿̇̋́͌͛̈̈̄͐̿̉͂̋̓̄͐̊̏͂͋̒̓̀͛̍͑̌̆̃͑͊̕̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅẀ̵̧̨̡̢̡̧̨̨̧̧̛̛͉͇̺͉͓̩̩̻̘̬̙̰̹̝̗̣̱̦̻͈̥̪̬̣̘̟̝̹͈̘̯̗̟̙͕̭̳̙͉̰͓̰͕̟͚̹̩͇̺̯̜̞̜̖̰̥͖͙̥͉̥͎̟̬͙͎̺̺͖͉̦̦̬̰̙͆̓̓͐̊͗́́̾̓̍̋̉͊͑̕̕͘͜͜͜͝ͅ

checked

Attached: 1456535893973.jpg (552x615, 50K)

Shut up and kys discord spamming trannie, dump your bags elsewhere. You are the lowest of human scum and anyone buying XSN is a nigger.

Use your mind. Convince me exactly why I should leave Jow Forums and stop giving this wonderful project the exposure it so very much needed all this time.
Tell me exactly why XSN is a scam and give me your most convincing argument for why a group of people would take 18 months to quietly build up XSN's framework only to do a pump and dump 3 months after the bear market ended and right before the launch of something they have out in public beta.
Nothing you're saying is of any substance.

>true Ethereum killer
>$70k volume
>shilled by pajeets everyday on biz
Sure thing Ranjeesh

Kek look at Op’s grammar. Kys street shitter

This if it's actually what it's hyped to be then once everything is launched the price will skyrocket no matter what. The fact that there's coordinated shilling means the price can't increase based on news alone.

>dump your bags elsewhere
bags have already been dumped, don't you see how much it is on the ground floor?

I did not see so much hate and fud on Biz since Link or Holo started...this is good user.You need to understand that there are so many idiots here on chan shilling their useless bags and becoming very agressive when a new project disturbs thei muddy waters

well, might be a good project but if you are on Mac like me, you need a computer science degree to instal their wallet. so much for wide adoption...

Thank you.

Discord trannies need to be lined up against a wall and machine gunned.

Before this week, XSN threads popped up on Jow Forums a handful of times a month at best. We've been around for some time.
Ever since Binance announced that they were kicking out Americans, I've been trying to give XSN more exposure because their DEX is the perfect solution for the storm to come and yet no one talks about it. I'm from the US and I've been screwed by shady CEXs in the past, especially Bittrex. When the DEX comes out I'm going to adopt it and I want others to know it's out there.
No one asked me to do this, I just wanted to because I was excited about the ideas behind it

their wallet is in beta testing now .The final UI friendly version,including LN instant swap for Mac,Android and Windows is almost ready

If it weren’t such a shitcoin you wouldn’t have to shill it on Jow Forums. The fundamental value delivered by the team would be enough to pump the coin. Only exception to that is LINK. Now shoo shoo back to your poo poo discord because you cannot refute this argument except for “I want other anons to become rich with me becuz muh coin is the best one”, which is obviously false and only has to do with you wanting to dump your bags. Now get the fuck off my board.
Kys, your shitcoin will disappear in a couple weeks, like every other shitcoin before you

I tried to download the wallet on my mac and my antivirus freaked out and said it was blocking an infection. Nobody's going to use it, including me, if that keeps happening.

Do not forget Beaxy...and yes Beaxy will liat Stakenet for free because they belive it is a great project.I know because I am a Beaxy whale

so what are my options? leave those XSN on a exchange or send them to the cloud? right?

didnt get any virus alert but theres so much dependencies to instal that it scares the shit out of me. basket weaving forum chit chat is not my only occupation. i use my mac to live out my music.

do not worry friend.Things will by silky smoth after beta.It is heavily tested

>If it weren't such a shitcoin
Is there some particular section of the whitepaper that you disagree with? Be as detailed and specific as possible. Why is XSN a shitcoin?
stakenet.io/Stakenet_Whitepaper.pdf
If you think we'll be gone in a few weeks, I have bad news user. We're not going anywhere and Stakenet DEX will be impossible to shut down.

>I did not see so much hate and fud on Biz since Link or Holo started.
Yes... but XSN it's just starting out.
Obv it's a less important project than Link
We are at the ground floor
The beginning

I know its not easy kido...in your mom basement,with no friends,masturbating to your succesful brother's picture,with that nasty eruption on your forehead and with a full bag of shitcoins.You hate everybody,nobody likes you,you did not make yet,you cannot keep lying to your mom that you are busy taking online courses....I know...I have been there

no its not. has been here since nearly a year, and lost 50% of its sats since. we are not on the ground floor, we are in the basement without light user

I think you're right. I haven't seen this kind of silly outrage in awhile.

the basement can be a very cozy place.A lot of amazing things emerged from basements

>Kys, your shitcoin will disappear in a couple weeks, like every other shitcoin before you
Vidt faggot spotted
you have to understand that XSN is not your IDEX pump dump useless coin.
Soon a lot of people will need it
My only concern is the team, they are poor. No money for marketing, and binance

if i was CZ, XSN would be the last fucking coin i would list. bit like inviting the wolf to the sheep house

That PND scammer CZ will never listed obviously but the scammer has enemies that have exchanges.Stakenet DEX will eventually wipe off that joke called Binance DEX where nodes are owned by CZ friends and family

> i use my mac to live out my music.
>music
what do you do for living?

yes ,they are poor but they have a bigcommunity of zealots ,so fanatics that Holochain army looks like a joke comparing.Once you understand what Stakenet builds,you are hoked

mainly post pro for a few studios around me . and remix/remastering old stuff. got a few EDM tracks out as well. i take anything that comes my way.

>Binance DEX where nodes are owned by CZ friends and family
I cannot run a Binance DEX node?

>mainly post pro for a few studios
what is the meaning of this?
Are you afraid that they rob your songs?

"it"

whoever hired you should find someone else to shill.

i have a good ear. been producing stuff since a while. i am a bit like the guy they call as an external listener to correct stuff. my mastering skills are top notch. no i am not afraid. my personal tracks are fully produced by me. everything else i do, i get pay for it. had a few probs with DJS including my tracks in their mix with asking/paying. i have a good lawyer. so far no big damage have been done, nothing i cant live with

no

so i need an answer here please fren. if i cant instal this wallet, my other options are 1/ leave them on livecoin or stake them in the cloud, right?

anybody?

This is the needful thread

Yes or a HW wallet

thanks fren. ok. gonna throw a few quids at this thing.

>resorting to a lowly ad hominem because you are too much of a retard to come up with a clever response
Yup, I bought VIDT and dumped for 80% profit. VIDT faggots told me the exact same thing as you. I have seen shitcoins like yours pass every week and will see them in the future. Your shitty discord trannies won’t be any different.