GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

Attached: logo_tag_2400.jpg (2400x2400, 432K)

No

>lower it goes the more buyback and burn
>better the fomo accum before listing
>better the listing pump
>constant monthly fiat deposits from huge companies in validation wallet
this ride is literally just starting

i hope you are right user. Im getting nervious with all that stuff.

>price goes up
>"this is good guys"
>price goes down
>"this is good guys"

Go fucking fuck yourselves you price manipulating faggots i hope you die

>

JUST

Is this going to 0?

>stocks literally only go up forever
Doesn’t work like that bud. A correction makes for a healthy chart

Please sell me your bags!

This is beyond a correction at this point you fucking rube

Now is the best time to go all in.

Attached: 14756477847530.jpg (1024x683, 199K)

Screw tge price you retarded moinboys. Look at fubdamentals and potential. Until it gets listed on a new excga nfe, price will be manipulated on idex.

FUCK. YOU.

THIS SHIT IS CRATERING LIKE IVE NEVER SEEN

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Im down 2500$ ... 40% do I buy extra? When is the buyback?

Attached: IMG-20190714-WA0001.jpg (1030x740, 69K)

The price sinking before the 1st is the best thing that can happen, this shit is literally a win-win. If it goes to 14 cents I’ll still be up 2x, I don’t think it’ll go below 18 or 19 cents but if it does I’m fucking (((accumulating))).

>has no fucking idea what he’s talking about
It was at 20k start of june, that’s literally an 8x in less than a month, and it’s still holding at a 4x, and the whole thing is backed from monthly fiat deposits. Be patient you nigger

But please keep buying my bags at the very top of a parabolic run and then fudding it for me so I can accumulate on the dips

Confido, a Dutch pnd scamcoin did like what, 2000x in 2017? Or something like that it was ridiculous. If this is the best these faggots ccould do then crypto really is dead. I threw $100 at it. Selling it once it 10x, I mean its a fucking 5mil microcap. I honestly can't be arsed anymore with reading charts in such a manipulated market. I either make $1k or lose 100 bucks. Fuck it.

FUCK YOU NIGGER AND YOUR MICKEY MOUSE STACK

NO OTHER COIN IS PERFORMING LIKE THIS WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE

My bro don’t be so emotional. The entire market is down today, including our beloved VID-T. If you bought because you believe in the team and the project you should have nothing to fear.

Look you weak handed little pussy bitch. It's gping to a tier 1 exchange soon....hod you panicking retards kill me.

He is not an investor...just a lunch money trading bitch boy.

I've been accumulating from 26k to 100k. NO more fiat left but I've got a 50k stack now. Time for the long hodl

>only 4 coins in all of crypto has performed worse than vidt in the lsst 7 days
>"all of crypto is down bro, chill out bro lol"

FUCK YOU

Did you sell or do you just need a place to cry?

Its having a correction at the same time the entire market is shitting the bed. This is your lucky fucking day

imagine not accumulating at this price