Monero XMR bull is near

As a BTC old timer that gobbled up a lot of Monerujo over the last 5 years, I have good news for you. I soon expect the start of a a multi-year bull market topping out somewhere between 20 and 50k.

I know a lot of 2010-2012 (most of them are not maximalists) guys who silently increased their XMR stack and I believe the price of XMR can't be contained for much longer.

Add to that some "maxi" voices seeking BTC to become a solution for private transactions and you know, that XMR is too damn cheap, even for them.

My theory is that XMR is one of the best distributed coins out there. I know that BTC, BCH and ETH first/maximalists (all the OG's) have XMR in their portfolios. Once re-evaluation will have taken place it'll be a top 3 coin.

Attached: 36B01F14-A5EE-431A-861C-C2E4E0B03E7C.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oracletimes.com/monero-xmr-will-become-a-market-leader-soon-says-max-keiser/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg51791394#msg51791394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoever wanted to sell their Monero, had sold. There's only so much left, and mining output slows by the day.

Monero has no direct competition right now. Extremely undervalued. Keep informing people that BTC isn't private, spread the news.

We've built it. Now they'll come.

My portfolio is 40% XMR, I doubt it will ever reach 20k.

somewhere around 2k is the moon

Monero got hacked twice by the government.
Even Fat Pony the founder of Monero said that Zcash and Grin are far more superior.

>Monero got hacked twice by the government
This is why nobody should take this board seriously

How much do you get paid to make these nonsensical posts in every fucking Monero thread?

Good coin sir, please buy bags sir

>soon expect the start of a a multi-year bull market topping out somewhere between 20 and 50k.
Are you talking about btc here?

XMR.

not hacked
not the founder
zcash not fungible
grin bolivar tier inflation

lazy fuck, dyor

oracletimes.com/monero-xmr-will-become-a-market-leader-soon-says-max-keiser/

>oracletimes.com/monero-xmr-will-become-a-market-leader-soon-says-max-keiser/
i love stacy herbert.

This shit was $1, user.

Buy TRV.

>lazy fuck
I think you'd have to be pretty well informed to come up with original fud of this quality. Good stuff, keep it up.

What does TRV do better than monero

2017 whale here. I only hold btc and xmr, only coins with value. Fuck that ICO eth scam bullshit.

Privacy coins are a total meme

XMR is a good old established coin, but how do you even store it? It's not on a hardware wallet yet.

It is already on Ledger and Trezor. Monerujo for Android, Cake Wallet for iOS, MyMonero for web/multiplatform, and of course official GUI and CLI wallets for all desktop OS.

10x your crypto with moon3d. bonus schemes awaits

bitcoin was 1 dollar too

You're right. Only complete brainlets don't like to have their tx history and balances easily tracked everywhere.

Attached: 3Q7iXtQ.png (645x729, 51K)

You became a "whale" in 2017 without trading alts? Fuck off

i'll never sell until 0.1btc/coin. it's what some of the biggest bitcoin whales have predicted from the start, and i'm holding until it happens.

>Zcash
KMD is a ZCash fork with jl777 as the dev. It releases a decentralised exchange TOMORROW.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg51791394#msg51791394
and right now it's -6.91%. half the price of link. with one fifth as many coins. no-brainer.

oh and note that these are from the same person. XMR is my biggest hold, KMD is second. highly recommend both. XMR should x10 - x12, KMD could x100 or more.

The bull for this isn't coming, even though its a really good project.

>bulls not coming
>really great project

pick one

Sounds like the ZIL meme