Does belle delphine have a crowdsourced dowry?

does belle delphine have a crowdsourced dowry?

Attached: 1563120030187.png (766x1114, 889K)

What kind of brainlet wrote that shit?
It's not people on "the cutting edge of math, science and finance and management" receiving "6 figure salaries" giving their money to her. It's literally your average to below-average wagecuck-NEET loser buying her bathwater and shit.

why do you retards keep posting this whore?

reminder that this is what "she" looks like

Attached: 1560035888362.jpg (720x720, 67K)

does she sell her shit now? if so please link the page and stop hogging it

>115
shes pretty ugly. geez man.
do you yougins think shes super hot or something?

3d can never be 2d. you should be executed for lèse-majesté, user.

You now what makes me go crazy?
The fact that beta dicklet asian cucks give millions to an ugly girl inflating her ego letting her feel like a 9/10 model, a retard whore who understood how to exploit incels with retard face simulating a cum in mouth.
If she wasn't famous she couldn't have Chad 8/10, now she can
Congratulation asian dicklet. Kill yourselves you are the worst race on earth after niggers

t. mediterranean with a huge cock fuck you low teststoren cucks. How the fuck do you support this 5/10?

You now what makes me go crazy?
The fact that beta dicklet asian cucks give millions to an ugly girl inflating her ego letting her feel like a 9/10 model, a retard whore who understood how to exploit incels with retard face simulating a cum in mouth.
If she wasn't famous she couldn't have Chad 8/10, now she can
Congratulation asian dicklet. Kill yourselves you are the worst race on earth after niggers

t. mediterranean with a huge cock fuck you low teststoren cucks. How the fuck do you support this 5/10?

Thanks just bought 100 gamer girl bath water

When coinbase listing?

trust me the average neet is more redpilled for donate to random bitch
the donators, because i have lurked the ppl who donate, are wagecuckers with medium salary

>It's not people on "the cutting edge of math, science and finance and management" receiving "6 figure salaries" giving their money to her. It's literally your average to below-average wagecuck-NEET loser buying her bathwater and shit.
bullshit
It's the nerd with a six salary paying for this whore to make that stupid face

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its poorfags and like underage kids who make up the bulk of the viewers if not donators as well for these types of ecelebs. Someone linked a twitch streamer once on here and I sat in their chat for awhile and would click each posters name to see if I could get info on them. Some had to be like 10-13 years old, streaming at the same time with their school friends, while watching female livestreamers and commenting things like 'oh wow, u so pretty'.

cucks

something about this chick bothers me, it's kinda like looking at a demon

see it's a jew

based medbro

t. Nordic with a huge cock

>drumpf is our GOD
>he belives in the FREE MARKET
>except when he's extracting money from fellow incels

I don't think Jow Forums is trolling any more

WAIT
Where do I apply for beta bux?

based nordbro

>t. anglo with a big cock

Based

t. paki with huge cock, noticing a pattern here
It's based on a Jow Forums image, this is the biz version ig

Attached: 1525066888595.png (657x705, 316K)

Based britbro

t. Tyrone with a big black cock

It's Kirschner. Her dox should be widely available.
Just look up her first name plus that last name. She lives in Kent or Norfolk iirc.

lol jews don't come from south africa

huge canadian cock here

>jews don't come from south africa
why do you think they're having such problems?

thats based