Holo is a scam and is dying

>0.00132 cents
>even lower low
>no release for holoports or alpha in sight
>disruptor of the year award
>no communication
>no good news
>no updates on development progress
Witness the death of a scam that has conned far too many people. Delisting is coming soon.

Attached: F8FB202D-ED9C-4072-B89E-7E7EDD752EB3.png (1998x1894, 935K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/research/participants/documents/downloadPublic?documentIds=080166e5c1288a4f&appId=PPGMS
youtube.com/watch?v=vDNqVf8XWxU
youtube.com/watch?v=ID_9nOSYko4&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont forget
>transnigger dev
>boomers
>feminists and various disabled faggots

Hahaahahaha

nice FUD OP but it won't work

if you sell this now you'll be on suicide watch next month.

Lol nice crystal ball faggot

ec.europa.eu/research/participants/documents/downloadPublic?documentIds=080166e5c1288a4f&appId=PPGMS

1. open PDF
2. search: holochain
3. explain

Attached: oASWUyi.jpg (720x809, 174K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vDNqVf8XWxU

Can you please shut up and let me accumulate?

This project is dead, the devs can't write working software. They have been working on this for 10 YEARS

Where’s the dumbass that’s in every holo thread that brags about how great it’s doing in fiat (because sats don’t matter lol). It’s lost close to 50% of its dollar value since may.

So just like all other alts then? You seem angry, even priced out perhaps?

>like all other alts
Moving the goalpost now eh? Link is still doing better.

the moment I saw that terrible video of them a few weeks ago I went straight to Binance and sold my HOLO. What a bunch of faggots.

Link to video?

youtube.com/watch?v=ID_9nOSYko4&t

Thanks, unironically selling everything

Huh? This is pretty good news, you guys selling because the video has bad quality, seriously?

I meant the one where they had team members speak a couple of lines but I can't seem to find it. I think they must have removed it. They were just acting like fags, the audio and video quality terrible, the audio levels were all over the place and just lacked professionalism. I think their initial idea is great but it is turning more and more into a Mozilla-like project where there is no money and mostly trannies with dyed hair talking about pansexual bulldyke transnigger oppression.

People are just trying to FUD it lower so they have a better entry.

>the audio levels were all over the place
Imagine being this autistic.

This is fine. Everything is fine.

imagine putting your faith in this

Attached: Ashanti_M.jpg (200x200, 42K)

What I meant is if I was running a company I would do my absolute best trying to appear like I have my shit together even if I'm just sitting it a shared co-working space with a bunch of Californians drinking onions lattes and talking about good vegan frozen yoghurt place.

>1 click
>sell wall of 2.5m

Your writing is impossible to read. Try using some punctuation. Video/audio quality varied because some of them work remotely.