Are cloud computing projects dead?

Are cloud computing projects dead?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-14 at 19.16.38.png (1169x463, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brand.edge.network/)
bitgur.com/watchlist/zokT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"""cloud""" "computing"
lol

Problems in 2019 are that there are to much hyped coins. Harmony example is good, but how people know is good?
Better buy the most 2 hyped and shilled coins: btc and link. Avoid bagholders already mooned coins: xrp, eth, eos.

DADI is doing decent since their mainnet release because of the client revenue driving up the prices. The rest basically has 0 users, so there is 0 organic buy pressure outside of short-term speculation

Shit man, DBC fell out of the top 400.

Yes. Fog computing projects are dead. The throughput required is not realistic for them to work until IO overheads are negligible.

buy DBC and OPQ

yeah seems like dadi has some slow, but organic growth. Only they have a terrible reputation which they aren't going to get rid of easily

Yeah, true I guess. Golem and iExec would probably still really be overvalued even if they had 1000x of their current users.

DADI is rebranding to EDGE (brand.edge.network/) which will help some of the bad reputation associated with the whitepaper fud and its also just a better name imho.

RLC will do a 10000x once more people know it is partnered with Intel. No one cares about adoption, we need more aggressive shilling to normies.

Heh, good to know. Seems like a good move indeed, will look into it.

Aggressive RLC shilling has been going on here since two years and hasn't helped the price. Wtf are you talking about, adoption is the only thing that matters longterm.

>Golem down more than 95%

Jesus. Remember when this was top 10?

People have known about the IBM thing for ages.

What site is this ?

the problem is that they all have this private company mentality where they're not making things for the general public

yes. next up : Asia finance. buy TRV.

Yeah, I used to hodl it until I dumped this shitcoin for a loss. In a recent AMA the team admitted that their only use-case for two years has been a failure. And still the bagholders on reddit say that the project is doing great and nothing to worry about.

bitgur
bitgur.com/watchlist/zokT

Cloud computing projects actually have a decent chance of making it big, in comparison to most retarded token use cases. But you need to pick one with a low marketcap and good levels of adoption already, i.e., DADI/EDGE

Reminder that DADI plagiarized a good amount of iExec's whitepaper. They can't make a whitepaper on their own, let alone build a decentraliced hosting project

It was SOMN whitepaper, sorry

The main benefit of cloud providers is that they're centralized. They can buy hardware for cheaper role out their own network infrastructure, very reliable. If you knew anything about how computers worked you would know all of these are worthless.

There are lots of clients hosting websites on the decentralized network already though and paying in dadi, I just looked into it. Seems to me the whitepaper issue is rather minor.

If you knew anything about decentralized computing projects, you would know that their main benefit is that they don't need to buy hardware and can benefit from an almost infinite supply of participant computing power, and thus can offer much lower prices than centralized providers.
The actual problems of these projects are how to secure and validate computations, protect hosts while keeping latency and costs low and ensure a high degree of privacy.

Lmao at golem, iexec and dbc. Consistently being rekt since 2018

Can you link me to anything from Intel stating this partnership exists?

They were never really alive. I told you faggots two years ago it's a fucking meme.

still trying to figure out why RLC "cloud computing" went out of there way to create a decentralized oracle lmfao, yes cloud computing is fucking dead

The golem 'mega pc' shills were hilarious

Also the deepbrain gang memes. People who believed went down 99.5% from ATH

In the long-term I think some of these projects will come back, DADI (good adoption) and RLC (partnerships) have the best chances imho.