I bought my first Bitcoins at $2.70 in 2011.. every new crypto since then has been a shitcoin... until Reserve...

I bought my first Bitcoins at $2.70 in 2011.. every new crypto since then has been a shitcoin... until Reserve. Reserve will be THE store of value until Bitcoin can scale, or if something better comes along that can scale... it may not happen, and if it does it wont be for many years. Reserve is 0 risk and has 10,000x potential. I am all in Reserve

Attached: uuyuy.png (300x300, 3K)

I'm not all in

another stablecoin in a sea of stablecoins, late to the party.

I've been seeing this shit shilled for sometime, starting to think about moving my holo funds into it. How much is everyone holding, do you think it can hit $.01 eoy?

10x your crypto with moon3d. bonus schemes awaits

>He doesn't know
No one tell him

also all in

Comfy 1 mill stack I'm sitting on

>another stablecoin in a sea of stablecoins, late to the party.

Attached: 77778.png (500x474, 99K)

Went from rank 125 to rank 150 on the rich list. Jelly I can't put anymore in.

Attached: 1359573090291.jpg (193x245, 10K)

Don't pretend like you give a fuck about its functionality. You're looking to multiply sats like everyone else. The arbitrary asset bucket this thing holds requires trust in the entities that hold it. The token dispersement is another classic ponzi. It's another ethereum token for gods sake, how the fuck is it going to scale beyond the transaction capability of ethereum? It's probably a good buy, but only to blow out the late adopers like every other alt. At the end of the day, it does nothing and people only care about their sat return.

in the top 60 reporting in.

Holy shit they don't know

Imagine being this slow

Attached: 0CB69960-F85D-47FD-B9BF-1EA38A8701E1.jpg (800x450, 52K)

3/100 billion circ supply too, way over valued

Serious question
I’m scared to cash out on Huobi
If this is not listed on a American exchange before it moons to $1+ what’s the cash out plan for us burgers?

Nice copy pasta OP

So we holding QNT and RSR or full on RSR?

I’m going 90% RSR
10% Random shilled alts

TRV will bring better gains.

oh shit this is about to blow up

Can someone tell me how to store these? Can't keep these babies on an exchange a day longer. Metamask into mew?

Anyone notice today that this is the lone green dude in an otherwise red blockfolio?

im not all in buy my target accumulation amount is 10MM RSR

10MM is literally my goal aswell. Trying to get there by trading.

there is no "cash out to fiat" plan, dont be a degenerate fucking subhuman
you will sell your RSR to store your value in RSV and then supply a DeFi with your RSV and earn 8% interest on that.
THINK for once in your life jackass.

Coin go up.

Attached: 1558286863048.png (800x800, 64K)

pls

Attached: elgato.png (446x473, 240K)

>and then supply a DeFi with your RSV

Explain how, faggot.

Trust Wallet

Good call user

RSR is in fact my only greenie weenie on a day full of red.

send it to your ethereum address on a hardware wallet, my ether wallet, or trust wallet