It's Fkn Over lads GG VIDT

I am unironically utterly financially and sexually ruined........and it's 100% all because of V-IDT!

Sold, fuck this scam shitcoin.

Attached: VIDT logo.png (200x200, 14K)

>he sold

LMAO...weak handed faggot...see you at 3 dollars once tier 1 exchange is announced.

The way of biz....buy high sell low. lmfao

Good this means we can finally start the reversal thank you for playing

LMAO he thought he was gonna make it from an ERC20 backend token

Fuck you pajeet discord trannies

FUCK YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER AND END UP SUCKING COCKS IN HELL!!

THIS COIN HAS FINANCIALLY AND SEXUALLY RUINED THOUSANDS OF YOUNG MEN BECAUSE OF THIEVES LIKE YOU.

Attached: VIDT_DEAD.jpg (800x534, 126K)

VIDT will tap into a massive massive market with its use case and clients. This is literally one if the only legit alts.

Are you a stinky linky? You do realize both tokens don’t need their own blockchain platform, right? Ethereum works just fine for this exact reason

LOL...you are the same little bitch cryboy who entered telegram today crying. See you later weak handed pussy.

He was in another VIDT thread earlier with his caps lock on too lmfao

nice almost my buy price again
except this time i won't buy
kek

This coin is DEAD, sell now at market price ! SELL!!!

Cause you aint got no money left faggot nigga

SEE YOU AT $10 EOY!!!!!!

you whiny ass fag.. you can DYOR. You will stay poor forever if you keep blaming other ppl for your condition.

Huboui or Binance to be announced soon yet Jow Forums daus dead project....rigggght....stay poor retards.

its over pajeet, sell your tiny little fagstack

stay poor rakesh , you will miss moon again !

i sold the top my nigga

I warned you to move to qnt.

Not too late tho.

im financially ruined

I bought at 160vits, will you please buy them back from me before it goes lower?

Attached: 1506383880844.png (1000x1333, 1.88M)

Jow Forums
>buy high
>50%+ profit HODL
>drops 30%
>SELL SELL SELL
>Buys back in higher than original buy-in price
>hold when 30% in profit
>drops 30% under buy price
>SELL SELL SELL

I am financially ruined

entire board full of virgins

It's so obviously a Pump and dump... the top 50 wallets have been dumping for the past week, now the crash has happened and they are literally market selling.. anybody holding needs to get out now before it literally goes to zero.

KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20190714_211102.jpg (1067x846, 166K)

WE DID IT REDDIT

>the top 50 wallets dumping
>literally pushed down 20 spaces because all of those above me have been accumulating
Cool story, bro

CHX v2

I would like to know more.

Hopium pill me broserf

what rank ?

Is Airbus, AmsSpec and IBK legitimately using this for validations not enough for you guys? other validation tokens have come before but none have ever had the boomer-tier ease of use that VIDT has, none have been nearly as transparent about said usage, and none have had even close to the same tier of partnerships. its also an actual working product, which is more than 85% of the top 100 have. based dutch team, hitting every roadmap milestone on time, securing customers, all of this is bullish as fuck mid-long term

but airbus amspec don't touch the token...they pay in fiat...token has no value for an investor