Tell me what is the next 1000x moonshot rocket

Tell me what is the next 1000x moonshot rocket.

Attached: 337_s69-39961.jpg (1280x1848, 599K)

SNOW

Water

LINK

unironically LINK

The holy trinity from the Silicon Valley - ONE, RSR, LINK

346x is the best I can do.

Attached: SERGEY.777.png (3074x2918, 3.73M)

VIDT

VNT Vanta network

obviously

Its RLC, and anyone who says otherwise is a 10 year old faggot with a small bag that believes blog posts are partnerships.

Link, VIDT, Aeryus

probably some shitcoin not even out yet
and you will probably call it a scam when you hear about it

Attached: gfshgjgkikigkgkjgkjg.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Kubocoin

FIRE token

south-korean ICON

Brap

NKN is a 400x your investment today, but it's like 5 years from now it'll hit that figure.

Attached: nknmoon.jpg (1078x1078, 598K)

RSR

This.

RSR

Unironically it’s link

Brapper

buy mobius sir

HYDRO

DAG
Data products are already a trillion dollar economy. Success stories like Cloudera and Databricks show the massive demand for big data related products and services. IBM’s acquisition spree in the cloud, stream and data providing market as well as the notable RedHat acquisition, paint a picture of an even more data centric future.
Data products like address data, location data, investor tax filings, weather sensors, price feeds, movement data, customer preference data, AI training data, analytics etc. are in high demand. Demand will increase with the growth of IoT devices and sensors that generate and contribute to thedata products of tomorrow. In that sense Constellation not only allows for the secure connection, traceability and interoperability of devices but also enables their data monetization.
Constellation’s unique feature is that it allows for direct on-chain data processing. No other blockchain infrastructure is able to do that. Ethereum as a world computer falls short in that regard, as it cannot process any sizeable amount of metadata.

Attached: 1562353708406.jpg (386x500, 121K)

Less from a tech point of view but a practical investor one given the circumstances for the potential of this coin

It seems like the de facto Directed Acyclic Graph(DAG) going into 2020 as it does both IOTA and NANO's jobs better but has 1/180th the marketcap right now with so much room for growth. This shit looks primed for the perfect storm.

>Dropped right when the 2018 crash was in effect BTFO all the initial investors
>OG-CEO found daytrading with cuck earlier investor funds, forced out
>Devs all burn their personal stacks as a sign of good will to keep centralized threats like what happened with NANO
>Coin has completely bottomed out just in time for the next bull run while the tech just keeps getting better and better compared to all other DAGs.

Regardless of the team refusing to lose face over their Ex-CEO fucking them over, this coin is primed for a megamoon given its potential. Just reaching the IOTA market cap would be almost a 200x, and with the bull run raising all tides, normies flooding in in 2020 as Libra, and financial institutions being on the table soon, Constellation seems like the Ripple of 2020.

Brapper

Listen up because im only gonna shill the once because I haven't finished accumulating. Im only doing this as you guys were the reason i caught the link and qnt pump and made a very good amount on both.
There's new and relatively under the rader exchange but known to all the smart money and big companies. They are complying with regulations right from the beginning, so they wont have any trouble later. Being backed by all the big boys this is relatively easy for them. They are currently getting crypto laws passed in san marino that will allow corporations and smart money to buy crypto from the eu with goverment permission. They have custodian services to store this stuff on the exchange for the companys which is already being used. Theres rumors by who but I won't tell you just yet but they are globally traded companies.
They are going to be offering icos like binance does, the first one is going to be from a big car manufacture.
This exchange is called OceanEx. Its already done 5x from ico but only 20mil marketcap. It has the potential to reach 200 mil in the next few weeks. Its gonna be a run up like qnt was. But long term expect it to catch up to bnb.

Also fiat integration is coming in the next couple of weeks.

im gonna buy a shitload of SNOW and BTC when i'm comfortable with LINK profits which won't be for a while

>which won't be for a while
by which i mean within the next 15 days

FUZE

Doesn’t matter what it is, you’ll just sell at 5x and watch it keep shooting up

Unironically Decentraland

Attached: 2019.jpg (640x741, 107K)

Why SNOW? That seemed like a pump and dump to me

dont tell these retards

1: reserve
2. ****
3. **********