Flags

Attached: _20190714_194855.jpg (2160x1105, 157K)

Flags will ruin the board.
If you don't like then fuck off, simple as. Any board with flags on becomes more like Jow Forums

Imagine that argument. Flags would result in negative opinions of certain posters so therefore best not have flags.

We need fucking flags like yesterday

So you want LESS anonymity?

It would result in the board going to shit. If you want flags then post on 8c biz board and shut the fuck up

We need flags. ASAP.

And JANNIES, who do it for free, to stop the endless shilling from people of non-western background.

Attached: 4069F3BE-6CC4-4C97-A09C-FE8E22C1A58C.gif (200x150, 1.16M)

Only shitskins think we shouldn't have flags

Anyone who doesn't want flags obviously knows it would discredit their bullshit

You mean to say there will be some correlation between user nationality and nature of post such that people might react negatively to certain users?

We need flags so that posts from anyone not in Burgerland, Leafland or Western Europe can be immediately disregarded

I would be all for flags, but I think Biz is sacred because it is one of the last truly anonymous places left on the internet.

Every inch of privacy or knowledge we release is one that we will never get back.

It's a no from me.

poo spotted

I'm bringing back yet ancient tripcode, so all may know the annoyance of tripfags and having identification in this anonymous forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-140341.jpg (1080x1920, 238K)

Aussies and Kiwis get a pass too

buy BSV, it has many flags sirs

>anonymity disappears because flags
>anonymous Norwegian Cigar Afficanido SharePoint

Yeah dude, get fucked.

The jannies and mods know exactly which street you are posting from. The only anonymity you would lose is other anons knowing which country of millions you are from.

Yes i would invite a singular person saying they don't want flags to post a photo of their hair showing it to be neither indian, chinese or jewish.

t. pajeet

Only premium members will be able to reveal their flag! vote

- Link Marines
- Chainlink
- Linkies
- Smart Contract
- Oracle
- Disrupting
- Mooning
- Partnership
- ICO
- EOY

I wouldn’t mind flags. Having them would make the board degrade to the level of Jow Forums, completing the transformation into complete garbage. Then I might finally stop wasting time on here.

No what user means to say is that value in posts will be related to flags, and countless fud campaigns with vpns will create unending shit forced memes that will ruin the quality of this board even more. The skill we learn here is to be able to distinguish gold from literal dogshit by analyzing the content and the content only of the poster. Adding flags will only cause a distraction from what the poster is saying. It doesn't matter if the poster is a faggot, nigger, sandnigger, etc.. Because we judge based on the content and the content only. You will rarley find this kind of atmosphere online and we are unsure how long it will last because times a changin'. But if some faggot like you shows up and cries because he is a little bitch with the inability to distinguish usefull from useless then by all means back to whatever dopamine user based site you came from mong nigger.

Create a containment board for cyrpto.

Problem solved

That's literally what Jow Forums is though

I can smell the poop curry from here

I can distinguish just fine as demonstrated by over half the threads being filtered. However even good threads are filled with spam, scams and half the time jewish posts.

Also VPNs don't work. Maybe try lurking for more than a week before passing your reddit opinions sanjay.

As a burger who escaped Jow Forums it would be cool to see that most of the Brapp, Wagecuck and Incel threads originate from Israel, but if you need a flag to figure that shit out then you truly are never ever gonna make it.

Attached: 183A9A9F-C7A4-4A22-AC32-8A8C17AF38AE.jpg (1125x1686, 411K)

It's not what it should be.

It will reduce the posting frequency as jews harm themselves when it's clearly them. Like all the anti-natavist and marriage thread spam lately.

Attached: _20190714_203821.jpg (2160x3463, 488K)

Only good post in this thread
>convinced the board is infested with armies of pajeets
>WAIT YOU CAN'T USE VPNS Jow Forums DOESN'T ALLOW IT
This is your brain on Reddit.

Sage

Attached: 1561492028137.jpg (720x623, 25K)

Attached: _20190714_203909.jpg (2160x1583, 212K)

Except you can't. Post under another 2 ids for me now. Also care to provide a photo of your hair? Your opinion is literally irrelevant on this topic as a non-white.

Ok what do i win

i need to add more to my filters, admittedly.

More than 2 ips you dumb fucking chink. Anyone can turn off wifi on their phone.

yes. fuck scamming pajeets posting their bullshit flavor of the week pnd scam. this weeks is harmony

Attached: 7289DF09-407E-4F26-9063-544C0708866C.jpg (630x403, 59K)

Moving your goal posts real hard right now friend. I'm posting from my office vpn because I'm not an unemployed neet

only a pajet would say that

Attached: gfcc.jpg (229x220, 6K)

>this weeks is harmony
Nah. That was last week. This week is xsn.

>t. pajeet

> "Post under another 2 ids for me"
Learn English you absolute moron.

Tada

Ok now screencap this demonstrating all have (YOU)s and then the hair photo and you've done it.

Agreed

...and that's a good thing

NO FLAGS! SAY NO TO RACISM!!!!!!

Flags!

No flags you faggots, the shills have VPN's anyway just like on Jow Forums.

/thread

The board has been fucking ruined since 2017. Bring in the flags!
Also, fuck the LINK cultusts.

VPNs don't work buddy.

Go back to plebbit new feg

Or you can just suck my cock lmao. Back to plebbit

Attached: 1554010742948.jpg (1440x1440, 219K)

Sirs, kindly do not do this. Surely we Americans are better than this?

>this
We can pitch flags to japamoot as a means to increase revenue. If the shills are this dedicated they'll have to pay for premium passes.
Surely most won't, but some will.
win-win-win

Ok thanks for proving the absolute state of chinks/pajeets arguing against flags.

Lets guess who we would see by highest post count if the flags got turned on suddenly

>#1 Low wage indian shills
>#2 Russian scammers
>#3 Australian trolls pretending to be both shills and scammers

I think it would mostly be asian countries. If you go on telegram groups there's an odd number of Vietnamese and thais usually.

Also we'd see quite a few israeli flags.

YOUR RIGHT END
WHERE MY IP ADDRESS BEGIN
STOBB LOCATION SHAMING

Attached: 8E6ACBA4-9D49-4DF7-B6E6-EB21D31084E8.jpg (350x250, 22K)

Fuck off. Harmony has been on Jow Forums for months.

These fucking bitconnect ponzi scheme spamming pajeets annoy the hell out of me

Attached: file.png (1909x730, 544K)