Will i kms before link moons?

>parents gave me the "we are worried about you" talk for the 100th time in my life
>im 30 years old
no matter how many years ive read breadcrumbs i still feel like ill kms before we even see $5 again. this is so tiring anons, and not just on me.

Attached: 90DA39D5-5C2B-4B36-B601-CD42C01E39ED.png (1000x1000, 1.02M)

5000 eoy

same here, 30 y/o w a 500 link stack

will I ever make it?

It's over if you haven't made it before your 30th birthday, I thought you knew that? Sell, you're just holding the rest of us back at this point. We can't drag manchildren across the finish line.

>500
Objectively speaking, no. Even if it "moons" 5x you won't be financially self sufficient.

at least i dont have it as bad as this user i guess, 16k stack reporting in altho i sold everything i owned to get to that

WE
WILL
ALL
/MAKEIT/

>will i kms before link moons?
If you do so within the next 24 hours, yes.

Screencap this.

but 1k EOY....

Where do you live?

Even $1k eoy won't save you

If you live in a shithole you might make it

I feel you, I'm younger but in a spiral that won't get me anywhere meaningful ever so I'll end up in the same situation later. I hope this year is it. I really hope so, I can't afford another year, literally.

ive been down that spiral and i still am in it. you dont want any part of this. stress is the biggest killer. lets hope we make it, visualize

Proof of ruined lives, best proof of concept that keeps chainlink rallying... last hope buy walls and tokens locked up by increasing suicides the longer we wait

Attached: 1554360540605.jpg (1828x900, 215K)

Oh fuck

Why don’t you move out and get a life instead of killing yourself retard?

same, soon to be 30, I feel like there's no point in making it anymore
it's just too late

Attached: 1525295647024.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

Get a job you leech.

>just move out and wage your days away so you can spend it on a cuckshed

Fuck off slumlord, i'm not renting shit from you

I am playing WoW Classic waiting for link to moon. Living a comfy life. I don't know what I'll do if link fails because I don't want to get a job

Basement does not count as moving out and getting a life, neckbeard.

how are there people here with LINK stacks in the hundreds, are you seriously that fucking new or just oblivious, didn't your innate curiosity force you to actually entertain the LINK spam threads over throughout 2018 bear?

this isnt the place for you if you post things like that
>HA-HA WHY DONT YOU JUST DO THIS OR THAT HAHA DURRR
fuck off life coach
just like the blink182 lyrics go, no one cares about you when your 23. i feel you user but i also feel like the 30's could be a persons best time of there life because their mind as matured.
>
if only it was that easy

dude, just observe for 2 months
Jul 17 SF ETH Dev Meetup
Aug 2-4 trufflesuite/Microsoft
Aug 19-21 Web3 Summit
Sept 23-26 SIBOS/SWIFT

literally waiting for those dates as we speak. knowing link and sergey this is what will happen
>Jul 17 SF ETH Dev Meetup
hey guys im sergey this is how you can connect your smart contract to an oracle. also theres no new partnerships because this is a dev meet up.
>Aug 2-4 trufflesuite/Microsoft
our dude marley isnt even talking. what a suprise. cant wait for the dump after this because the word chainlink wasnt mentioned once.
>Aug 19-21 Web3 Summit
wtf is this shit?
>Sept 23-26 SIBOS/SWIFT
theyll explain gpi-link without EVER using the word chainlink
anyway guys im going to rope if theres nothing by SIBOS, even if this moons my life is still fucked

Stash your link on an offline format, put it in the safe of an asset securing institution that isn't a bank affiliated to england and go apply to work on a farm or permaculture project where you get food housing and maybe small compensation from the harvest yield and wait out this whole retarded shit

thought i was at the bottom of the spiral. WHOP GUESS AGAIN

I got into this market before doing research on capital gains tax. It turns out I have to wait a full year before I can cash out anything because if I cash out early the tax department will take over half of the gains. If I wait 12 months they will take like a quarter of it. So for the next year I am going to have to watch a volatile asset and drive myself mad because ill have to wait 365 fucking days before I can touch it. This is going to be torture and I wish I considered this before investing. At the end of the day, based on even the positive assumptions I will have about 100grand profit. But that is useless to be because, sure I can put it towards a home. I will then be saddled with a massive mortage for the rest of my life. This entire thing has just driven home how futile life is. I should just move to thailand and become one of this weird tattoo guys who impregnates all the local girls and lives in a bar.

34 year old boomer. mediation tomorrow for a settlement which will hopefully leave me with about half a mil. Put 100K into link, move to europe, work on my album and write my fantasy novel, do some traveling, etc.
Should be set for life by eoy 2021, move back and get a big house in my comy college town and then an apartment in Manhattan. Continue to do art and enjoy life.
Already have 12K so hoping to get at least 36K total. Sometimes you just win bros

>fantasy novel
what kinda fantasy
is there magic

if its magic it better not be gay hard magic like avatar the last airbender

only cool spooky subtle magic

I just pictured the dude in the wheelchair from Office Space. Hope it wasn't that bad.

I thought point of crypto was it being "untraceable" and all that bullshit. Why pay tax on it?

see
spooky subtle magic is the only magic allowed on this board.

Or telekinesis. but not the super powerful kind there needs to be limitations or the magic guy needs a focus of some sort to channel it into something useful.

YOU CAN SELL IT FOR TETHER AND WAIT A YEAR IN TETHER RETARD

Then Ill have to pay tax on that transaction. Meaning I will have to cough up 50% of whatever profit i made between my initial buy in price and when i sold it as tether.