Harmony Predictions

I predicted 99 sats.
I predicted 150 sats.
I predicted 105 sats.

We went down to 99.
We went back up to 150.
Now we are heading back down.

I already told you faggots: the plan was to pump to 150 then then drop back down to 105 which will be the last time we are below 110 sats. After this, we will head for 10x by the end of September and 100x by the end of the year.

Attached: harmony.png (250x254, 13K)

Sorry round-eye. This ship has already sailed.

Attached: D_Cv716UEAAkqXx.png (455x403, 241K)

Low IQ FUD, the project is based in Silicon Valley and has several white (and more broadly non-Chinese) team members.

Bumping so that some people might actually listen this time instead of losing 30%

Thanks fag. I'm not touching this chink PnD anyways.

Imagine not seeing the obvious reversed H&S formation.

Attached: HeadShouldersReverseER2.gif (520x350, 21K)

Cringe, you're really going to miss out on the most obvious long-term 1000x of this season because you have some insecurity about Chinese people?

yes everyone knows how harmony will go you are not smart

Which ONE chart looks even remotely like that?

The vast majority of people replying to my previous threads disagreed with me and I turned out to be right which means the vast majority of people on this board do not know how harmony will go.

BUY LINK FAGGOT

Attached: predictons.jpg (520x417, 96K)

The all-time chart, faggot

Attached: noitdoesnt.png (1108x397, 120K)

precisely when when will we touch the 99?
you are the tempting devil for 3 days
and why the new floor isnt 125 for u?

That's pajeet grammar right there.

lol i'm europoor

Attached: 242342.png (300x382, 9K)

you didn't predict anything

I'm the same person who has been saying 105 sats for almost a week now. If you go find my thread from last night, i clearly predicted 150 sats.

The right shoulder could easily hit 105 sats

Yeah and I'm the user with 2.3m Harmoney lmao anyone can larp idiot

NOT SELLING TILL 2500 SATSS

lmao is that supposed to be alot? thats like 25k any wage slave can get that much. you'll never make it, this will at most 2x so enjoy your 50k in like 10 years i guess

Why would I larp? I'm posting as an user, retard. I'm also stating the same thing as the older posts: 105 sats.

Re read my post braindead

And?..

with this TA it would hit 200 at first, so youre 105 "d4ytr4d1ng" crying would be obsolete anyway

keep in the future for updates! i appreciate these ONE posts. You were one of the anons that convinced me to buy in :)

Attached: CharlesXO.png (1523x387, 86K)

nigga this project is based in a shitty suburban hong kong kitchen table at the house where they have those BBQs

no one would larp for 2.3m because its jack shit dumbass its like pretending like you have $5k in the bank no one gives a shit if you're lying jackass

I believed you when you said that the first time and would buy in at a loss now. Why should I listen to you again?

Because the reason you would have bought in at a loss is because of a pump which was obviously artificial, it's still going back to 105.

Ok then. Why is it going 10x by Sept., and why 100x eoy? Do you know something?

coinbase

Why did it bottom at 99 sats? Why did that pump peak at 150? Why is it now heading down towards 105 as it was before that pump? Just look at the charts, order books and overall crypto market sentiment.

op sounds like someone who is priced out wtf

it's not going to 105 sat

how much one i need to go to one of their bbqs?

genuinely a good reason even if this shit is chinky

Should I buy now?
I have 300bnb on the sidelines

I have been accumulating more ONE by daytrading during this pump. I was holding before the pump too (bougth at 116). I sold at 145 and am waiting for it to go to 105 now.

I unironically want it to dump in order to buy more.

Buy in now if you want, you could get ~30% more if you wait until it goes below 110 sats.

Why are you so convinced it's going to go below 110

It was going to 105 before this pump and that will continue now after the pump is over. I can't believe how many people on biz think that a pump which happened for literally no reason is sustainable.

It would take days to exhaust that 10btc buy wall between 125-128sats.

yikes this aged pretty well you pro TA fag?

Why nothing I buy ever pumps?

fug

Attached: 1546449600977.png (723x609, 279K)

you're impatient

Lol, I will probably make another thread once it hits 105 and these people will still neg me. Hopefully some people will listen to the next one and not wait for it to go below 100.

Because you're a Pajeet

Ёбaный poт этoгo кaзинo, блядь.
Кyпил этy пoeбoтy зa 135 caтoшeй, чтo зa хyeтa.

PUSSIES,

Pump. Anons need to know.

It's rare to see someone on biz acknowledge when they were wrong, thanks

There is a very large inverted h&s on the one/btc daily but it still has a long ways to go to pan out. And, as I've stated before, we would need a pump to around 185 to begin the shoulder down to back around 105 and then up agin

Not back down to 105, shoulder top would be 122ish, so this here might be floor area

yes my mistake i had 105 in my head from this thread kek

but, what I'll also say is that this could also be a wyckoff accumulation pattern, which at this stage looks identical to an inverted HS pattern. The difference being at 120 sats on a retest form 185-190. HS would stop around 122 like you said, but wyckoff could have a final shakeout/spring all the way down even to like 95 sats for a moment before a hard lift off.

You guys on crack. If this is a inverse h&s then the guy must be a brainlet because head is higher than left shoulder.

Bouncing off 99MA

Attached: one.png (698x475, 39K)

zoom out nigger. you're looking too low a timeframe

Seems strange that when I post at a time when Pajeets and Europoors will be more active, the thread is just mudslinging. Later, when Americans are more likely to be active, there is actual TA discussion.

(I'm not American btw)

Looks like the harmony chink has an even bigger brain then CZ

You faggots have one 1 hour

Attached: ome3wavewut.png (1437x1187, 98K)

Bullish af

>(I'm not American btw)
Theres still time.
Moon misson user?

So what is it fag? 105 or 120?

105, like I have been saying for days.

THE. PLAN. HAS. NOT. CHANGED.

There will not be a moon mission in the next hour, buy below 110 and HODL after that.

i really hope ull get rekt. altho i like u cos ur a fellow ONEbro

Don't say that, user.

he's spreading price fud

Attached: pepe-transparent-gun-4 (1).png (320x320, 90K)

I accurately predicted the bottom of the post IEO bleed and the top of this last pump, I doubt I'll be getting rekt. I don't hope you get rekt, I hope you listen to me instead.

It's actually good if it goes down; price consolidation. Testing support less than two time is sign of a PnD.

im a firm believer in the H&S mate, this shit wont go lower than 120 . we will test 200 in the next days, then retrace to 125 ish, for final take off to 1k.
youre welcome

I'd be lying if I said I hope you're right, I do however hope that you don't get rekt. As the user above said, the bottom needs to be tested again, however the bottom this time will be 105. You're a fool if you can't see that the pump was artificial.

I can't get rekt holding given the premise that ONE will eventually moon.
this is no leverage trading where I can get liquidated when I hold too long when its dumping, you know..
I invested longterm and I plain hold and add more if its really dumping..

I also plan to hold long term, likely for over a year. We're arguing about a 15-20% difference in buy-in price when we both believe that the price will go up 10,000% at the very least. It would be better for both of us to turn our attention on real FUDsters.

Is there a wallet for this shit?

20% is actually very big it goes up 1000%.

I agree mate. I think we are just bored waiting for this shit to lift off. keep strong bro

Binance Dex with ledger
Trust wallet is cool lots of people use it but I don’t like app wallets.

It is, but greeding out 20% when a moon is imminent is also very risky because you can easily rek yourself with -20%, which is also a big deal if it 1000xes

ledger nano s w/ binance dex wallet access.

cup n handle's don't typically retrace to .618. They are typically a .382 retrace max. That being said I also put 0 faith into cup n handle patterns.

Just need a little help from btc here, bro.

Cup and handle patterns should be considered a meme by now, especially on such a short-term scale.

I'm hoping that btc dumps a bit more. I'll be putting more fiat into ONE once the price is lower. The 105 target for ONE was expected but the BTC price drop is pure luck.

YO

I PREDICT A MASSIVE PUMP, COMING OUT OF THIS BTC MESS.

ONE 200 SAT NEXT STOP

How are experienced of a trader are you to make that call ?

BTC is not done.

All time chart shows a huge H&S reversal, it is bound to test 200sats for right shoulder forming, and a BTC rebound can pull alts back up igniting the ONE movement

Not really got anything to add, bumping because I have faith in my prediction.

are you in the inner circle of whales manipulating this?

Just trying to help out fellow Bizraelis.

Attached: Harmonious.gif (653x491, 2.98M)

My finances are in ruins.

Attached: HARMONY ONE JUST.png (500x398, 65K)

Should have taken my 5 or 6 threads seriously when I stated that ONE was going to 105. BTC crashing at the same time was a happy coincidence.

The 120 support is gone :)

Attached: ohnononono.png (363x38, 3K)

never 105 my man.

btc will rebound, and ONE shooting back up even more