Attached: retest.jpg (1280x394, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148148.msg51558264#msg51558264
coinbase.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

up

im in

bitch nigga

I'm going to put all my savings into a single 1000x leveraged trade at random!
What could go wrong, guys?

just put small amount, that the point you can win big with only $25 bucks

holy shit this is really a dumb exchange.
>Imagine trading on an exchange with bots. hahaha
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

yeah don't put big it's still a new platform

you spammed this shit a few times already and tried different marketing approaches. "retest" you just made another shitty logo. why don't you use your photoshop/illustrator skills for money instead of making such a bullshit UI. looks like shit. is a scam.

there is not fake volume retard, the candles are just there to be more realistic but look at the trade history, only real trades.

why are you attacking a new exchange ? I'm going to give this a try and give a educated opinion.

why dafuq do you market your 1000x exchange (shitty UI and scam) with the high leverage. nobody sensible trades with more than 10x leverage. why dafuq should I put my money in your scammy hands (private key exit scam) and also manipulation with bot volume so you long and short gets royally fuccked. you scammed me before.

you are an alt account of OP to get this some attention. this is a pure scam. this doesn't fill a market need. anybody retarded enough to use high leverage can already do this on bitmex up to 100x and at least there is no fake volume.

kys retard I didn't scam anybody and btw I don't have any photoshop/illustrator skills, if u want to help me for the UI pm me on Telegram

your crazy bud

already forgot the June trading competition? STFU pajjeet nigger. make some curry

lmao

> price move 0.1% and you're liquidated

Attached: jhgkj.jpg (300x168, 6K)

don't forget the lending fee. and the market manipulation. and the private key exit scam.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148148.msg51558264#msg51558264 so what's wrong?

there is NO funding fee

more proof that it's a scam

are u retarded? this is peer-to-peer

imagine handing a con artist like you the fucking private keys of your beloved LINKies.

u can't deposit LINK only Bitcoin like on Deribit or Bitmex

Imagine trading on the exchange of a conartist who can't even spell LMFAO

so explain me what's wrong with the previous competition

>total and absolute scam
>bot volume
>because of manipulated volume BTC spikes to 900k (totally legit competition)
>LITERALLY RESETTING PEOPLES BALANCES kek
>(totally legit competition)
>can't even spell POWERFUL KEK

it takes 1 minute to realize your site is a total scam (imagine entrusting your BTC to someone with fake liquidity and who can't even spell powerful) kek

1000x leverage LMFAO I'm sure in crypto it takes like 1 ms for something to move 0.1 percent kek. NO LENDING FEES holy shit absolute scam.

47 BTC in debt (never going to pay because shitty exchange with no need to exist)

How do you hedge yourself ? OTM options?

Based and madpilled

You're retarded kys, BTC spiles to 900K because it's derivatives and my market making bot placed small orders and some people pushed the price so high. I did reset balance for the competition only because some noobs didn't understand. 1000x leverage is not an obligation asshole you can trade without leverage and you won't be liquidated. NO LENDING FEES BECAUSE IT'S P2P CAN'T U UNDERSTAND THAT?????????

there is a deleveraging system to avoid bankruptcy

who lends money if they get nothing for it but take a risk and leave it on an exchange holy shit how old are you 15?
>what is economics?
>what is game theory?

also.
>admitting this is a fucking scam.

ahhhh its P2P never mind then.
probably powerfull p2p too.

Buy yourself a brain, deribit or bitmex don't lend money, the funding system is a system for the market makers. You are normie. If you want to use leverage 1000x it means that someone else must compensate your order with the same opposite quantity that's all

Buy yourself a brain, on deribit and bitmex lenders get interest.

look, we alread have enough chink exchanges and bitmex, we don't need your shitty scam pajeet exchange (fake volume bots no real liquidity).

>Imagine saying normie to someone who points out the obv scam your pajeet operation promotes.

you are 15 and don't even understand leverage trading (obv don't understand economics and game theory either).
>assumes his lack of understanding proves his point.

I just raise awareness that you are completely and utterly wasting your time here. shill this on reddit maybe one of those fags falls for this shit.
also
>all your posts are screencapped and will be forever tied to you the owner of this shitty platform.

Attached: 1562539894499.jpg (480x480, 21K)

All exchanges have bots retard

another alt nice,
YES you are right indeed, the brainlet part in your thinking is though that this exchange has ONLY BOTS and is calling it a powerfulL p2p chink scam.

ofc it has only one BOT which is mine to provide a little liquidity for those you'd like to test the platform maybe because it's new?

/thread and gtfo biz nigger.

Attached: 111122211122100.jpg (512x512, 21K)

Check telegram. Having issues seeing my logs if you’re admin

I will

Who the fuck trades at 1000x leverage??
If you're wrong .1% you are liquidated, and it would take literally a millisecond for that to happen.

Attached: 1459902796604.jpg (970x728, 140K)

some gamblers like high leverages but it's not an obligation to use them

I just turned .001 btc into .35 btc

ok this shit has to stop. you are obv a alt acc from OP. you just proved that this is a scam.

there were NO trades the past 2 hours (your first post "I'm in".

thanks for proving my point, nice screen cap.

4 guys registered but no new deposit maybe u afraid him

OP help me with my issue fast. You can deposit a tiny amount and play around. I would honestly give this a try.

""""""he""""""" ((((((((you)))))))) just wrote
>I just turned .001 btc into .35 btc

this exchagne is eternally fucked and I will make sure to let anybody know this is a pajeet exchange.

No one cares about your opinion.

yeah but wtf, you didn't do that why are u saying that??

>No one cares about your opinion.
because nobody is interested in the exchange and I will personally make sure nobody falls for this scam.

btw OP, using an alt acc as a shill is indeed a pajeet tactic.

I don't retard I let fate do the work if it doesn't work then I'll stop it.

"IF it doesn't work""

dude you are 500k in debt.

the debt is supposed to be paid with the fees, it was written in the contract

You are such a great person! How much is bitmex paying you to talk bad about other exchanges? .01 cents a post?

further proving that you are an alt acc of OP or a friend whos probably also paid with fees (good luck OP is 500k in debt)

Be sure that the wrath of Jow Forums will haunt your site untill the day you pass away. Just countering your heavy pajeet shilling will not be the end of the rage you have instillied in pepe. ((((stay)))) """"safe""""".

don't try and explain better ways to use leverage to Jow Forums i've realized all rational discussion is useless at this point and am just here for the memes.

>Trading with leverage up to 1000x
wow
that sounds like a very effective method to financially ruin myself

You don't like sleeping in the gutter?

you "scammed" me, in a demo account

he didn't scam (((me))). it is a scam for anybody that hands his private key over to (((you))).

>that sounds like a very effective method to financially ruin myself
pussy.
im gonna be longing my stinkies, i put my money where my mouth is.

you are paranoid. did you take your pills? did you eat your bagel? how tall are you bagelcel?

No one is handing a private key over you moron. You don't send your whole wallet to the exchange. Lol

I think OP should be paranoid to awaken the schizo warfare that his site is destined to go under.

thus handing your private key over to the amount you trade with. Lol what do you think a private key is (i.e. access to your BTC, by tranfering it to this pajeet (your boss) you effectively loose control over your funds. congratz.

Attached: 1562699615581.jpg (480x480, 20K)

you're so funny, I'm a pajeet I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

You honestly crazy.

Sending a small amount of bitcoin to trade is not “handing over my privet key”. Your trying to sensationalize this.

Who cares x100 is enough

((((stay))))) """"safe""""

this.
/thread

coinbase.com/
earn/eos/
invite/qb7svjn8

coinbase.com/
earn/xlm/
invite/1gbxfkw7

Use for $80 in Free XLM and EOS that you can convert to ETH on Coinbase!

Attached: HONKS.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Bump. Go try this goys