Don’t do it

Save this image. Talk to us on biz or call that number. It’s just money. It’ll get worse before it gets better but give it a chance to get better. Stay safe anons.

Attached: DED1888C-C1E6-47FB-A2B8-5B650DCA87F9.png (1200x1325, 121K)

people don't actually buy these pump and dump scams shilled on biz do they
it's all jokes and memes right?

Attached: 0298.jpg (645x773, 32K)

Ha ha y-y-yeah nobody is that d-dumb

Thank you user, but i think i'm pretty comfy with a rope around the neck

Except one of these is btc

Why is Jow Forums suicidal again? What did I miss?

Attached: 1561222419496.jpg (340x296, 12K)

Nobody gives a shit here but the people who give a shit in real life about you will be devastated. They dont deserve that.

At least i have some nephew, every genealogical tree has some dead branch, they will get used to consider me as one of them.

Thanks user
Calling now...

Still $2.8. It used to be 35 cents! KYS newfags.

I felt very sad after i wrote this, it was supposed to be funny, fuck

I don't know if this thread is just taking the piss out of Reddit or not but shit its hard to keep going on with working super long days, early starts, no free time and constantly exhausted both mentally and physically when you're down about something.
I'm in 60k debt from buying crypto. I took a personal loan, a stupid stupid spur of the moment choice. Was completely delusional and out of character at the time. My crypto holdings were worth about $3500 before I sold last week to make a slightly bigger dent in the repayments.

Now I work and work and work and have nothing to show for it for the next 5 years, I feel like I'm missing out on life big time. Friends that are wreckless spenders (yes yes I get the irony) are starting to put savings together and I feel like I am going backwards.
How can I mentally handle this? I'm so exhausted.

Link just exitscammed

>spending money you can't effort to lose
>on unproven technology

Great idea

It will suck, I wont deny it. You will feel horrible for a while. But anhero is the coward’s way out. Call the number dude, if just for a short chat.

It’s ok to talk to someone user

We all need to feel like we matter, like we belong. You thought crypto would make you rich so that you would matter. Mate you ALREADY matter to someone aroud you, don’t throw that away.

Is anyone else still massively in profit? Because I am.

Get. Out. Now.

Same boat my friend. I was 60k in debt and had to cash out my 401k to pay it off before bad things would happen to me.

My family doesnt talk to me anymore, I work a job where half the company got laid off a month ago (i didnt), and I have 0 friends now. Everyone out there is having plans on the weekend and I lay in bed wondering where it all went wrong.

I broke up with my gf to spare her from a bad future with me. She was all I had left and seeing her cry like that made me realize life is all suffering. People are only with you when youre up. If you have a bad family then you have nobody. I wish I had the balls to tie the noose and end it all.

I had this dream of recovering but it seems distant now. I may just get my gun license instead and make it quick and easy

Fuck you im doing it and your coming with me

How are you not in the green? But don't kill yourself if you ain't. It will be 10x from here

Talk to someone user. Seriously. It will help.

Bumping for mental health awareness on a site full of schizos that could definitely use it.

Attached: 1538667936870.gif (200x200, 948K)

Nice larp

Please help me, anyone want to buy my COLX? Selling at 0.17 $ each, I have 5 mil

Attached: IMG_20190710_021935.jpg (690x238, 30K)

This is unironically the beginning of the end. Mental health is an important thing. Just save the number somewhere if nothing else. No harm done.

yeah im up x2 overall. Still getting rekt though. Lost 10k and still going down though. Hodl strong user. worse case at this point we break even

Yeah don't actually KYS we need you morons to take out another loan in a year so we can cash out another 6 figures of profit. LMAO.

Nice larp.

Nobody has such pathetic lives

Seems like a good time to long again to me. Check the alt chart pic related. Will buy a lot ETH tomorrow if it's still down.

It’s your money man, do what you want with it. Good luck user.

Not larp. I hope you dont experience suffering like I did. The worst feeling in the world is feeling left behind and trapped

Pic. Also look at bitcoin Vs alt dominance. It's going to explode soon.

Attached: IMG_20190714_204519.png (1394x680, 84K)

I'm sorry user. Its easy to say one day all this will blow over and I'm sure the feeling when everything is fixed will feel magnificent. It's just feeling worthless and knowing there is a good chance life will be just as mundane and tiresome after. Not having friends or family to talk to must suck. I suppose talking to strangers on the internet helps a little bit.
Wish you all the best. As lame and selfish as it sounds it always helps knowing there is someone out there doing it worse than you.
If you have good health and are actually considering ending it (which I hope you don't) then moving to some random second world country and starting fresh with little to no money could be an option. Any sort of fresh start to help kickstart some optimism or hope.

If i had sold my Holdings this morning, and bought back in right now, i would have the same portfolio + a Prius.
so thats whats going on...

Lucky you never sold then. A fucking Prius.

>Wanting a Prius
Disregard OP's pic and do it already faggot

I bought all the shit coins Jow Forums shilled, now i am homeless and posting this from a public library.

I’m finalizing plans for the end of the month. Going to take a nice, long nap.

Can’t wait to read your suicide blogpost in a week

Im a linkmarine. DCA at .43 and comfy. Why is anyone on biz holding anything but Link. I just dont get it

>that made me realize life is all suffering
imagine there was a dude that discovered this truth 2500 years ago and has teachings to transcendent the suffering wouldn't that be nice

Attached: 1549638950375.jpg (960x690, 122K)

Attached: awoo awaits.png (639x960, 724K)

I've asked so many times what their crypto is and what exactly you're supposed to do with them, but never not once have I gotten a legit answer, so I'm inclined to believe that anything that isn't btc is a fucking joke

that really sucks dude

you’re a strong dude. don’t give up too easily

remember, quick and easy is why you’re in this situation

this is why wealth>money>....>.....>.....>.....>gf

Why did you put in more money than what you can afford to lose? The first rule is to be prepared to lose 100% of what you put in, you let greed take over you and even if you hadn't been fucked now you would have gotten fucked later.

Thanks mate. I make roughly $2700 after taxes every 2 weeks. I want to rebuild, at my worst I was drinking everyday, unemployed, and almost got evicted.

I learnt a lot about my family during this time and I dont think I can rely on them ever again

Dont do it guys