Go to minepi dot com and get the app

Go to minepi dot com and get the app.

Use the code mhue302 we have a massive 100+ group of users and we're 'mining' at an insane rate.

It's a glorified airdrop, literally free money from clicking one button on your phone per day. Uses no battery, no data. Don't be a moron, this is free money.

Attached: pi222.jpg (292x173, 7K)

The Pi Network is cryptocurrency app that has about 120,000 users. Be an early enthusiast and start accumulating today your Pi Coin stack today!

Mobile app has been developed by folks over at Stanford.

Download Pi Network from play store to try it.

>Hardware or internet doesn't get used.
>Doesn't drain battery
>Doesn't cost you a penny
>App acts as a tracker for the amount of coins

Ambassador code for frens to get 25% mining rate bonus! Use code:

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Get in lads, what you got to lose?

Attached: 1562954879001.gif (256x512, 885K)

My whole discord used the gom23 code because it has 150 miners and the fastest mining rate.Thanks for who ever posted it.

You don't get a faster mining rate you lying street shitting pajeet fuck

Don't fall for this 'bonus' it's all about your mining team that's what increases mining rate.

This. Is. Free. Money.

Nice bait, brainlet.

You have to go back user

Attached: 1562931728242.png (645x773, 11K)

no but the more people in the circle mine more Pi in total for every member currently active. I started off being invited by one user - and it was just me and him. I managed to add 11 people via telegram since I have no friends and it had to be genuine. 12 members total. 9k stack. Hope it's enough if it even will be

That's pretty good user. Add me Mhue302

hodlchad777

Attached: CHAEYOUNG.png (402x412, 116K)

it is free money, like just free

use "pybir" it's verified with the owners to preserve the network after the apps beta stage. also ill cashapp you $1 if your reply w ur $name

Attached: vlign111.png (750x1334, 69K)

it really is

Planning on launching on exchanges q4. Get in now while you have a chance and use my fucking code to join our 100+ team

mhue302

Use code ErgoProxy to get 100 Pi starting bonus

Attached: received_1232156506952382.png (1227x676, 249K)

Don't fall for this. There is no starting bonus. You need a big team Mhue302 is the only way.

make sure you invite more Jow Forums tards and friends to increase our mining team, earning you more pi

mhue302

There is if you are not retarded.

Right. Don't be like this guy biz. Join our massive group.

Mhue302

Don't listen to this jew and his dirty tricks. Help me help you guys. Code: ErgoProxy

The Pi Network is cryptocurrency app that has about 120,000 users. Be an early enthusiast and start accumulating today your Pi Coin stack today!

Mobile app has been developed by folks over at Stanford.

Download Pi Network from play store to try it.

>Hardware or internet doesn't get used.
>Doesn't drain battery
>Doesn't cost you a penny
>App acts as a tracker for the amount of coins

Ambassador code for frens to get 25% mining rate bonus! Use code:

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Get in lads, what you got to lose?

Attached: 1562039683267.jpg (665x835, 55K)

I did the telegram approach which I mentioned above since I have no friends and they all cared about crypto and shit - but I would be cautious user - I invited a friend I have - only one I've known since childhood - the rest were strangers but I grew to know them in the chat - and confirmed they were real. Big groups make me wonder if any will be audited in the future to see what is genuine or not

either way - let's hope for the best bros. I think you'll be good. Can't imagine what you're making. Highest was 11-12 in the beginning where it was only 10k users - with 11-12 people. Now with 7-8 of us we get 2. something Pi an hour. 9K stack is plenty for me but I heard a chat user in the start when I joined early how they got like 50 Pi an hour. Insane.

I want to shill more, but I'm pretty comfy with my 5k as well. Makes me wonder where everyone stands and if some people were getting 50 an hour then who knows.

join our group fren

mhue302

Use the code mhue302

100+ members in the mining pool