Exchanges fucking fees

So tired of all these fucking exchanges and their withdrawing fee’s. This is just stealing. Which exchage are the cheapest?

Attached: 9101B4EE-8910-42B2-BB39-0C389CDE515F.jpg (300x168, 10K)

bittrex are fucking thiefs.

Ledger bro,

buttttttt don't look only at fees, i look at convenience and safety, i dont mind paying some more for withdrawal fee if its safe

i like binance but they are pretty expensive compared to bitmax (if you look at USDT)

But I am shortly using an other app its called bitcloud it's convenient to use all exchanges all on 1 app. I am always on work so my pajeet boss always watch me but on my app he can't stop me right. I buy sell buy sell

Now I rebought BTC AND ETH good money.

Gemini

Coinbasepro has no withdrawal fee.

Coinbase isnt that bad..look into it

Attached: belledelph.jpg (300x250, 11K)

but it takes fucking FOREVER for funds to get to your account, even if you have it from coinbase regular which is instantaneous.

what is bitcloud?

Yeah I have no idea why the fuck they take 10 days for an ACH transfer to get there. Should take 3 days max, it's a joke.

Use a wire
If your limit is $10K, a $30 fee is 0.3%

It's a 10 dollar fee every wire, which is pretty bullshit.

If you're moving thousands of dollars into crypto a 10 dollar fee is nothing

not ACH. you can instantly transfer funds to coinbase regular. but from coinbase regular to coinbase pro it takes fucking a week or longer. it's bullsiht.

Attached: file.png (631x140, 9K)

Next time transfer funds to coinbase pro directly and you won't have this problem.

that takes longer, bro.

What part about "use a wire" do you not understand?

pretty sure decentralized exchanges have 0 fees but don't quote me

i'm poor man. i just dumped my rent money into this. so far made $500. just buying bitcoin at 10380ish, selling at 10730ish. with ethereum buying at 233 and selling at 239+.

i WISH i had fucking 10k to spend on this shit.

How much did you buy at 10380ish

$3000 worth.

Crypto exchanges are 99% automated and if you're trying to make money by swing trading without expertise or rapid learning you're going to get fucked.

The fact that you're using rent money tells me that you shouldn't be in crypto at all right now. Take your gains and get out.

>Take your gains and get out.
yessir.

fuck yes, ethereum just hit $239. i made about $600 today. i am happy.

This. Don't play with rent money, that's how you really fuck yourself over.

got rekt with bitmex..... fuck lost my spare money...

Retard. I play with money from meme mining.

Robinhood, no fees

use idex. buy idxm. pay no fees forever