What is an realistic eoy for link

What is a realistoc eoy for link

Attached: 1563101091120.png (850x562, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$4.28

Unlikely but could happen: $0
Realistic: $3-$8
Not happening: $1k

$0.01 or zero.

$36

Anywhere from 1-6500.

I think link has a lot of committed supporters and some good business connections. That being said, I have zero faith that it’s going above $20 MAX eoy. Even if it goes up to $5 I’ll still be happy.

Exactly $1000

Realistic EOY = 1000$

Attached: A7CA1333-A346-40BF-9453-59AA80E291EC.jpg (680x591, 364K)

>An accretion disc of neet autism turned into a jet of money by Sergey's incredible mass
Accurate

$1000

Between 1 and 3 USD

To be serious though, btc will be properly in a huge bull run EOY due to the halvening. If link produces some of the partnerships believed to be at play during this it will be in triple figures EOY.

So I'd estimate $100-$300 under those conditions.

It has retained it's value amazingly well given the dev sell off and the btc dump. Even without a btc rally and partnership announcements it will see $10+ this year.

1 oz of gold

Attached: 43wb5s4d5b.jpg (1262x1206, 172K)

Is USDT imploding priced into predictions like this?

84 doolarz

TA agrees with this.

Are you just going to ignore that from a young age my goal in life has to become a multimillionaire so I could own a harem of hot, cute, teen girls that I could fuck and impregnate and keep on my ranch. i'm talking about 5-15 hot young white girls that would be my sex slaves. After seeing all this #metoo bullshit with all these rich white guys that made it and wanted to spend a little money to fuck hot teens and going to jail for life i'm losing my motivation. Jerad from Subway, that NVIXM guy, Weinstein and now this Epistein guy. What's the point of making money if you can't even spend it the way you want. After making 40,0000 USD in Bitcoin years ago I have now quit my job and just relax at my parents house living the neet life. It's not worth it anymore. Sometimes I think maybe I could still get rich and move to a uncucked country like Argentina but meh I'd rather just play vidya all day and chat up hotties on Roblox.

Attached: 1562459585402.png (1200x800, 168K)

If altcoin rallies, LINK in 2020 will be ETH of 2017

$8 if nothing major
On major news like $20

Bitcoin $8000 and that means chainlink $1.30

Sell now

Sergey Nazarov took advantage of a teenage girl in a McDonald's restroom. LINK will dump to almost nothing once the news really gets out.

Only dumped 40%! Holding its value amazingly well!

0,5 USD

Attached: 059 - 4ZREZTh.png (365x363, 40K)

The most logically response ITT.

If you count from the absolute top of a wick yeah. If you count from its highest point of consolidation then no, not at all.

No. Who knows what happens with tether.

20-50 if Sergey delivers derivatives. Else 5-20. If swift is confirmed 100-????

$0.4 to $1.5

In what world will derivatives be before swift. Beyond that derivatives come at the point the value is open ended beyond $500.

don't forget about insurance, if we get that and credit swaps 100% we hit $100 peak bull market

.9 - 1.2

Absolute brainlet.

By the end of this year they wouldn’t have finished the 700k daily dump of 350 million tokens. You’re going to stablecoin it until nobody remembers what Chainlink was. A slow fade like Sergey’s last ‘project’.

nothing is confirmed faggot just buy it and shut the fuck up

wtf did I just read?

pasta

explain you stupid nigger.

Link will be lucky to get above $100 and real Link marines are fucking stoked for that shit. We are all going to be multi millionaires from investments under $50K before you fucking plebitor faggots joined our party.

>dopamine running low
>curtains closed
>vitamin d depleted
>feeling the depression coming on
>"w-we're going to be rich a-arent we??"
>breathe a sigh of relief
>other anons are reassuring you you're going to make it
>ten minutes pass
>the feeling has worn off
>time to make another thread
>"link price prediction thread"
>yeah that's nice... look at all those numbers
>put all the posted numbers and multiply them with your stack
>haha wow, thats a lot of money
>imagine what all you could do with that money
>maybe i'll finally have sex...
>sun peeks through the curtains
>you hear your parents waking up
>hehe, fucking wagies
>the depression comes back
>the dopamine rushes dont last as long as they used to
>time to make another thread
>"is 300 link enough to make it?"

rent free

Attached: manbaby.jpg (720x870, 117K)

What does rent free mean

you have to go back you retarded doublenigger faggot

$2.5-480

Seek sunlight and friendship, nerd.

rent free with service at the snap of a finger

I’m white bro. Why don’t you just explain it? Your reaction says a lot about you.

Checked and thanks. I get the sentiment behind it now.

With the eventual crypto market cap of the next btc run to $100-200k link would be $29 just at it's current ratio.

We know the dev team is selling link for funds currently and we know there are large developments and announcements coming up. Alongside volume out of ratio with its MC. It has climbed up the crypto market rankings so far, so all in all it is unrealistic to expect it to remain in its current ratio to btc. So $29 is beyond pessimistic to the point of stupidity.

10 probably

Probably $1

i'd say 9.99$

I guess $3

$7.77

You must be a linklet, sorry but you had 2 years to accumulate. Real marines are selling at $50 and $100 and taking our millions to Croatia.

I'll show you 777

I agreed with him at first but seeing that it's the TA answer I am now inclined to estimate link will end up either btween 0-1 or 3-1000.

>not understanding that the absolute maximum value for LINK is $10.24 because the contract only allows for 10 bits of accuracy

coinbase.com/
earn/eos/
invite/qb7svjn8

coinbase.com/
earn/xlm/
invite/1gbxfkw7

Use for $80 in Free XLM and EOS that you can convert to ETH or if you want convert it into Link Coinbase!

Attached: ASingularity.jpg (707x1037, 333K)

Not a response, too bad.

$3

Obvious answer $1k EOY

my prediction ~$30

Lmfao do you have eyes and can see the market

im from the future
listen very carefully

ONE 100 EOY
LINK 1000 EOY

Attached: 1562962297042.jpg (902x666, 278K)

nice trips

>TA
>Crypto

Attached: 1562519939985.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Fud

link was 40 cents a few weeks ago

this shit going to be .23 cents eoy

>yesterday: 1000 eoy!
>today: Link is going to 0. If everything goes as planned it’ll be lucky to be at $2

Wtf happened to linkies?

Attached: 01DA7952-0281-4DFD-9D45-A1439B6827D3.gif (197x277, 1.53M)

$7 Max

Its going to be 10k

ten thousand united states dollars

It will be $10+ even with no other major news, just based on growing awareness alone. But if September goes down like we think it's going to, then who knows. $50, $80.

after the halving, link could seriously be around 1k. I don't know about the end of this year but probably the next. Theirs a lot of strong signals for link to shoot past double digits within 2019 alone.

Sometime in 2021, btc link and all top alt coins could go nuclear.

Anyone who got in Ethereum early is one lucky sumbitch. That'll never happen again

Cupacoffee.

This, anything else is fud

My orifices are ready for the $777.77 big green dildo & my mind is willing. I just think it'll be 1 Dec 2020, not Dec 2019. 31 Dec 2020 obv $1000EOY

1000 EOY is FUD.
1 LINK = 1 BTC is FUD.
Saying Sergey is Satoshi is FUD.
4IR is FUD.

in 5 years 5k / link. next 3 - 4 years sub 100

reminder buying into a Jow Forums meme this late is about the worst thing you can do

I hope LINK has the fundamentals to actually moon like ETH, because we know that speculation alone will never allow ETH or any other coin will allow anyone to have ETH gains ever again.