How do you write a suicide note?

How do you write a suicide note?

Attached: 1518748813909.png (600x600, 137K)

with as much passive aggressiveness as possible

Pen/paper makes it more personal.

dude just wait for 2020

start off seriously thnn end with fresh prince copy pasta. the last fuck you to normies.

You dont. If you really dont want to live anymore, nothing matters. Just KYS.
Im about to do it, too.
I will just leave some things in order(money and shit), for the people that I care, then im going to kill myself.
Well perhaps just apologize...

takes notes from Mitchell Heisman

Make sure to sign it. Make sure you make it clear. Make sure you use correct grammar.

Then you cry, put it away, pack up your things, and roam.

"Good luck :)"

Suicide notes are for attention whores.

I'll write it for you if you give me all your crypto

@childroth on kik

I just don't want my mum to think it was her fault

She will always blame herself

"i did it for the lulz"

Make a TL;DR, nobody wants to read all that

Just leave some LINK fud copypasta

-----------------------------------------------
WE WRITE A SUICIDE NOTE FOR user STARTING WITH THIS POST WORD BY WORD
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO

a video is easier to make

Suicide notes are for narcissistic pussies user. Let your close ones never know why you killed yourself. It's only your business

With comic sans

""WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER..."""
holy shit would be hilarious.

NIGGERS

His final words before killing himself are
>HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY
kek

just write “have sex” on a piece of paper and staple it to your forehead. then have sex fag

you guys are dicks.

unironically print a huge laughing emoji

Not sure what you was expecting from here desu. But if you can actually go through with it knowing the pain it will cause ur family you're one cold hearted fucker.

Are you speaking from experience?

Unironically, fucking /b/ is more sensitive than this shithole. You all should die, idiots.

OP, dont do it. If you worry what your mom will think you are probably still very young. Dont know how much money you have lost, but its not worth it. Things will get better and you will make more money. Just next time spend it wisely. Or, you know, save. Just dont kill yourself, please

kill yourself

imagine this combined holy kek

seriously tho OP just keep on going you will die soon enough. try to understand that life simply isn't fair, never was, and never will be but you can always choose your attitude toward what is happening. just giving up is the simple way, becoming enlightened is the Honorable way. pick up some philosophy you got centuries of incredible wise men to teach you.

I believe in you fren

Attached: 1556559348551.png (713x730, 156K)

Thanks user.

Just write about all the reasons why you're committing suicide. Be sure to put something in there for your mom and grandma, you wouldn't want to make them feel too bad from you kys

Attached: 1555394049309.jpg (251x242, 8K)

i did it for the LULZ

I also sold my link stack and gambled it away on Bitmex

Pretty convinced one user or group of anons are purposely posting constant suicide threads. Why?

From intention, and from what other's have said. If you are going to kill yourself, see the world first. Just drop everything and go. If, after that trial, you still cannot live. That's up to you.

hey man i know im just a shit on the internet but think about it...you dont need to do it. your family will be sad and you will die whit so much regret... start by getting a shower crying then talk to someone who can understand you...if you want to talk to me you can but really do not do it. i was in a situation like yours but i tought about it and then i said "fuck it i wont do its not the end now" think about having a family... a child a woman to love... and friends too... think about the thing you will miss out...think about everything you will leave behind... if you dont have anybody to love adopt a puppy and give him all the love you want to give him. please think of those thing

based

fag

Please don't do this user.

Just write out the navy seal copypasta

ey im not the one who comes on biz to ask for money man

You'll be dead in 40-50-60yrs anyways so why the fucking rush?

GOODBYE

more like why wait

If you're miserable why continue suffering?

I never understood why people are so against suicide other than their own selfishness or lack of understanding of existence outside their own sense of fulfillment and happiness

EVERYTHINGS AWESOME FOR ME SO IT MUST BE AWESOME FOR YOU

TONGUE

At least hang around and watch the world burn on the internet with me fren

Attached: 476641B6-9A56-4101-BBE2-B2D2511CAF27.jpg (1001x1600, 527K)

Be a pal on your way out, user. 0x8560e36d881aE10A9ff92b755431852B56BEFE15

nothing matters except your own life user. stop giving a shit about the ones that want to take your life away.

if you die you die. that day doesn’t have to be today.

we are unironically dead inside here , why else would be investing in literal internet tulips ?

This board has IDs you tard hahahaha

Op this is some advice. Unless you are terminally ill, things can get better. I’ve been depressed and thought about killing myself daily upon waking. Shit comes and goes man. Things can get better

please dont fren.

and if you absolutely have to, do it far as fuck away from anyone. No one who loves should have to put up with the consequences of your actions

she will, don't KYS fren

Goodbye cruel world Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket I put my Walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of Bel Air livin' like Hm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said 'Fresh' and had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabbie, yo Holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air

Attached: nofuneral.jpg (590x421, 154K)

how the fuck do you make your mom and grandma not feel bad about your suicide lmao, rape a child and come clean about it as if you enjoyed it?

You know what to do op.

Attached: 1562038881350.jpg (1000x1005, 282K)

Don't forget to end the note with "P.S. Hitler did nothing wrong"

Fuck you, don’t buy link it’s a scam.

>months later when everyone’s bags are nice and fat.

Hurrr, durrr, don’t kill yourself, fren.

Fuck off with your synthetic pity.

suicide is so gay man you're gonna die anyways shit these days fly by

this

it's fire sale time, accumulate you can get a lot more for your paycheck every week now

this is the time that separates the "lmao I bought at 11c faggots" from the "I bought at 4.50 pink wojack" faggots

You don't. Just kill yourself out of the blue. Then you'll become a mystery.

KEK

I am financially fucked. The last $5000 of my money wasted on shit. I’m so poor. I have no MONEY. FUCK YOU.

This is Jow Forums business & finance, get the fuck off this board. Nobody cares about your misery. Go call on a suicide hotline and fuck off.

As always the filthy pajeets crawl out from under the loo. I've always wondered why pajeets even bother being alive, they are: all ugly, all have small penises, all revolted by women, all have disgusting poo skin, all are poor. There is nothing worse than being a pajeet.

I literally don't understand why people willing to commit suicide don't try to do something really illegal to get rich first.

Fucking get a gun, think about something to make or break, and if it doesn't work, you kill yourself.

I hate to say it but kind of based honestly.

Because you're a god-fearing blue-pilled normie who's had a relatively good physical and mental health with supportive relationships

2 years user...

2 fucking years

write out a note saying that you think you are about to be killed by a Russian mafia man named Sergey, he wants to kill you for selling an online security token named Link and that you think your life is in danger. Go into detail on how much you love your life and will never commit suicide and that you want to live a long and fulfilling life.

This way, after you commit suicide your relatives will think someone killed you and covered it up, they won't feel guilty about your death and will instead only feel anger at your "murder".

Dude don't do it, it is not the end, and as result of suicide you will end on hades and I have been there, it's sucks. Can take a while until you will be able to reincarnate from there, to starts again.

If you are suffering, feel it it is an expiation. A payment to an old debt.

Jesus said this, God blesses those people
who are humble.
The earth will belong
to them!

Honestly, my parents are the only thing holding me back at this point. My brother and remaining friends will get over it, but I don't want to put that burden on my parents. They're both sick, so once they're both gone, I'll hopefully either have made it by then or I'll just use it as an excuse to go to.