HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fuck off reddit faggots.

Attached: sogvo01l0zf11.png (750x744, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ey-open-sources-nightfall-code-for-private-transactions-on-ethereum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I had to do was buy BTC. I didn't learn my less in Fall 2017.

My investments are with good coins.

They will come back.

>2 blackberry mead deposited into your satchel

Haha cope harder. Save some of your sat value and turn it into btc now. This is only the beginning.

>btc
>the biggest most worthless shitcoin
no thanks subhuman

>My investments are with good coins.
How can this be true if there is only 1 good coin?

Eth was alot lower when this was new ;)

Newfags, keep your eyes open for shit like this. When the catalog has about ten posts to this effect you want to buy ETH, you're in for a relatively easy 30% profit.

Hahaha!
>He didn't sell at .125
>He didn't sell at .1
>He didn't sell at .075
>He didn't sell at .05
>he didn't sell at .025 the last good support

Cya you at .01 you dumb fuck.

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

what's the fad with telling what the fucking meme means in the image?
Has IQ really gone down the last few years that you can't understand simple visual cues jesus christ

This has nothing to do with me trying to get cheap eth. It's just me laughing at all you dumb fuck eth maximalists that have 0 bitcoin. I don't want any more shithereum.

I didn't make the image, and yes anyone holding eth right now probably has a low iq and needs a little hand holding.

serious advice: do not listen to this man. terrible advice. sometimes projects really do die, or at least fail to achieve their previous ATH. ETH is very likely one of those projects. I would be surprised if it EVER came close to even $500, let alone ATH, again. hell, even $300 is a likely pipe dream at this stage.

Super deadly serious advice: do not listen to this man. ETH is the only serious project in the entire crypto space. It has all the devs. BTC has dumb faggots who spend all day talking about carnivory. Dai is a better currency.

You know how I know you are some eth subreddit faggot? You had to bring up your devs defense. Name 1 good dapp that you use every single day on eth, or week even. Then tell me how much actual usage it has in the real world outside of your little faggot eth fanboy bubble. LOL.

Eth and it's shit tier devs will be absolutely wiped clean from the board when someone like amazon/microsoft/Google makes something similiar, AND THEY WILL.

ETH had it's chance to be useful and it fucking blew it by delaying it into irrelvance.

Attached: 2eb.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Back to plebbit you go, moron

ETH is going way below 0.02 BTC and it won't be higher than that ever again.
Deflationary store of value with a strong brand VS weird world computer that is slow and weak and proof of stake probably won't work anyway.

Attached: Vitalik.png (793x727, 102K)

lmao no one is going to use some shitty centralized-corporate-government-regulated-tech-censorship crypto

How much you wanna bet? Nvm you'll be bankrupt because you are stupid enough to hold ETH ALLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY DOWN. Enjoy your delusions you fucking moron.

>Name 1 good dapp that you use every single day on eth, or week even. Then tell me how much actual usage it has in the real world outside of your little faggot eth fanboy bubble. LOL.
This user is right. You might not want it to be true, but honestly, no one uses or cares about ETH. Every usecase is experimental "what if" scenarios.

holy shit so many newfags, get out of this board faggots

Fucking FINALLY. Thank you.

dai, kyberswap, nuo. you don't like trustless stable money and margin trading? Have fun uhh...sending payments? that take 18 hours with a $40 fee, when Bitmex and Tether get btfo. Your house of chinks will fall

okay you keep believing that, but we will encounter another mega bullrun and it will go to $5000-10000 based on my estimations

yeah its like the most basic biz memeshit, good way to find out just how many newfags there are now

lmfao

>dai, kyberswap, nuo. you don't like trustless stable money and margin trading?
Which part of "Then tell me how much actual usage it has in the real world outside of your little faggot eth fanboy bubble" did you not understand?

in fact the computer bot value of eth right now is $720, that is how much money the bots will pump back into it, then it will surpass that and break new highs to that level since it's always cycling between euphoria and despair

if you want a nice discount and a good future you should understand the deterministic characteristics of the market trading and how bots dominate it and dumbasses give bots profit

For the people who hodl thousands of ETH we're in a bad situation. The last thing we wanna hear is the smug assholes laughing and joking at us. Some people's livelyhoods are tied to ETH's success.

Nice logo for the reddit guys. I don't know why people are still excited about Eth? We have FLETA now that is better for devs, better tech, faster with 20 000TPS. FLETA are taking over!

Attached: New FLETA logo.jpg (280x350, 11K)

coindesk.com/ey-open-sources-nightfall-code-for-private-transactions-on-ethereum

They're working on getting zk-snarks for scaling and privacy on ethereum so banks etc. can run have all their complex derivatives trading with privacy and regulatory compliance.

BTC is great as computer dinero for committing los crimes but that's as much as it can ever achieve

Those coins will probably only retain their fiat value, you are going to get left behind, you have 2 days.

should thought twice before buying internet memecoins with your livehood, we got no pity for you

Thanks user clearly this dumb fuck can't read. Or perhaps he chose to omit it because he knows it's abysmal at best.

Lolwut?
I'm sorry user sell or convert now. At least you can buy lower.

Oh look more delusions. Banks are not going to use to your shitcoin you dumb mindless fuck. How about you rub a couple brain cells together and come up with a coherent thought every once in a while.

try zooming out bottom seller

>They're working on getting zk-snarks for scaling and privacy on ethereum so banks etc.
By "working on" you mean it's an experimental "what if" scenario as I said earlier here:

why the fucking frick does eth fall harder and faster than btc? you faggots told me this was the future...

Yes the ratio decimation is Hilarious. You had so long to sell. LOL.

you're a worthless coked up FUD shakeouter

We get it. BTC invented analogue computer money 10 years ago and smelly mexicans use it to sell drugs. Investment into crypto as a technology all goes into ETH

The future isn't here

I'm reasonably certain that's not going to happen, friend. Whoever told you that is trying to ensure you'll hang on to it.

Go cope with the rest of your dumb fuck echo chamber over at plebbit.

ETH will be just as impactful to the world 5 years from now as it is now. (Not at all in case you need it spelled out).

Attached: Ds1__x2UwAAGGAT.jpg (900x560, 65K)

Because there no reason to hold eth anymore?

"dev coin"

"faggot boomer coin"

ethereum fanboys are what you get when you combine engineering wet dreams with people who have 0.000 experience at how substantive projects (physical/digital) actually get built

imagine investing in some corny delusional niggers who cant even dress themselves talking about building a social network when all the talent is still trying to build TCP/IP

Attached: 1550468028661.jpg (1280x720, 116K)