*ting* *ting*

Chainlink needs a 33,157% rise in 169 days to get to $1000 EOY.

Attached: 1562802714958.jpg (1836x722, 170K)

thats it?

they never said end of this year, just end of year. Could be 2122 when chainlink hits $1000

Ez

we can do it! we just need to believe...

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

It’s never going to pass $10. Too many people that have everything to lose if Link moons so they deployed death squads with sell walls

exactly, you think sergey is going to let you pump and dump this coin?? it's going to be our worst nightmare

Attached: paradise-lost-satan-in-council-engraving-by-gustave-dor.jpg (768x432, 91K)

i think most people are just selling a percent, you would be a retard to not hold some until staking lmfao

WE ARE A MANIAC

>We

Just market sold my stack

possible but quant will get there first check em niggers

It only needs one day to get to $1k

Singularity Day, gonna rise so fucking fast in a day, it'll make ETH look like baby's first pump

delusion at it's best

Chainlink faggots are worst than Ripple holders jfc kys

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING
ETC..... $1000EOY

Attached: 1551036360490.jpg (570x713, 274K)

tell us what worthless shitcoins you buy so I can laugh at your sub 90 IQ who thinks he's an intelligent and sentient human being for not buying the only project in crypto that matters

Do not be troubled. Chainlink Are a good company and we have trust in their ability to navigate their vision! It is not always about the money, but the experience! We can make other opportunities in the coming time!

Cant tell if copy pasta or just same guy in every linky thread

Attached: wojak in front of computer.png (268x188, 11K)

He’s a delusional maniac don’t pay him any attention

its been in like every thread since 2017, now go back.

that's because you're new and haven't realized that link is a meme.

The EOY meme was around since 2017. 2018 was the EOY.

Based maniacposter. Checked and sniffed.

Except the prophecy was $1000 EOY... LAST YEAR.

* 1000 Sats

You don’t understand, after sibos we will fundamentally be vertical

W H E N
H
E
N

yeah, it will look like baby's first boner by fisher price

Here it is. The post that finally made me leave Jow Forums. I've had enough. You fucking reddit faggots can have this shithole board.

you chainlink idiots are really starting to sound like xrp and bsv tards. setting dates for big 'moves' and then pushing them back when nothing happens.

Q1 to Q2 2020 will be the height of Link speculation price, but it won't be the final price. Cap this

Positive thoughts