APPROACHING SUB $10K AGAIN...

APPROACHING SUB $10K AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: photo_2019-06-30_15-00-08.jpg (570x599, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zN_Zl64OQEw
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And that's a good thing

Don’t sell. Iron hands here.

just dump already why are they trying to prolong it, shit's boring as fuck hanging around above 10k. everyone knows it's about drop. hurry up already.

if dubs we go to $9,000 tonight

*WOOP*
*WOOP*
TERRAIN
TERRAIN
PULL UP
PULL UP

Attached: 4E9039AB-EA38-4026-AC40-C6E668A575CB.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zN_Zl64OQEw

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

c u at 1K

IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOOWNNNNN

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RICH IT WAS MY TUUUUUUUURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1563127234321.jpg (720x596, 50K)

I take it this means your all fucked

Attached: towers.jpg (926x692, 105K)

>july - 9300
anime fag was right again

Got the original?

I AM TIRED OF LIVING LIKE THIS

NOT AGAIN, PLEASE

NOT AGAIN...

Attached: pikachupanic.png (746x762, 345K)

it was actually 9200, oops

Attached: 1563075651546.png (1124x1338, 405K)

Here's the bounce.

TOUCH DOWN!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL! WE'VE GONE UNDER I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL! WE HAVE GONE SUB $10K

IT WAS FUN, SEE YOU BTC COWBOY...

Attached: 1557983149622.png (800x777, 600K)

Fuck me that bounce was weak

We're all fucked

It broke below 10k, breaking back down is an eventuality now.

Attached: 1562820785243.jpg (923x800, 148K)

The prophecy must be filfilled.

Attached: 1562037665682.jpg (789x487, 201K)

That was shorts closing
Here we go again

Trips and we go back to 6

Attached: 1555302940791.jpg (540x651, 43K)

Truth is we're at the bottom. Holy fuuuuuuuuck I'm nutting right now buying all this shit.

>red ID instead
it's all over, this was just one big dead cat bounce

Attached: 1557980123038.jpg (600x570, 28K)

come on hit 2.50 ill buy some

>slowly rise
We'll see bub

Can we realistically stay above 10k? I mean at least we bounced

“Hi yes tq one falling knife please”

Yes. It always ends with a sell off. Time to buy and ride to 13K.

I WANT TO SHORT BTC WHEN IT HITS $10k BUT KRAKEN IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE WHAT THE FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1551935919787.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Hey guys how do you tie a hangman's noose?

I had $166 in btc last week and now I'm down sub-$130 :'(

Watch and be amazed. Next I will find a quarter behind your ear.

NIGGER THAT'S NOTHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

see you at 8.8k

Attached: fug.jpg (1509x943, 191K)

Heh, I used to do that much damage with rapidfire attacks in Final Fantasy

I don't get it. Following the market cycl repeating, this bull should've gone a bit higher than the previous one, right?
How do you explain such a drop in price, honestly?

It's everything to me. I was flat broke last week when I found my old block chain wallet with $166 in btc still intact. I have spent the last week researching how to make money by altcoins, set up on bitrue today... And now this...

It's over. I'm done. Goodnight world. Is hanging painful?

it will go back up eventually

Just hold on, my friend

IM FREE FAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1561851703138.png (1070x601, 507K)

i was going to build a nitrogen gas exit bag, but i can't even afford it.

Attached: sad.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

This is just a replica.

it's ok guys I sold, you're all safe now

Just keep accumulating bitcoin
When it dips, buy more
When it crashes, buy even more
One thing that is tried and tested, proven rpeatedly, is that bitcoin eventually always goes up

Bought in earlier
Lost money and sold

Were going to 7500-9000

Sorry, english might be my second language but I don't get it. Do you mean it's a "fake" replica of the 2017 bullrun, made to bait people in before dumping like now?
It's so weird, all news are pointing towards mass adoption. Crypto makes no sense sometimes.

IT'S ALL FUCKING OVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: feel.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Yeah it does get back up. I held for one year + and made 30-40% of what I lost back. But...it's also some sort of loss, cause if you don't hodl and sell at some point, you actually make money all the time. Thing is, it's hard to see when shit gets really bad. I've been tricked the first time into holding, in denial, and I think I'm repeating the same mistake right now.

It wasn't that big of a bullrun lad, the total market cap only went up from like $100B to 300B. We aren't going back to ATH in just a few months.

How soon until I can buy BTC for $300 again?

Guys, it’s not going back up. Tether is on its last legs , and everyone is exiting. That entire pump to 14k was a fake tether pump, so they could offload bags and try to save themselves before the gig is up

Attached: 1559244207552.jpg (598x437, 49K)

I remember seeing a LOT more volume coming back into btc tho (before leaving, that is).
And looking at the weekly charts, I'd say it definitly looked like the previous bullrun. But idk.

Shouldn't you sell right now and by back in the dip?

Dude... brah... broski... amigo...

MUMU ARE YOU OK OK MUMU ARE YOU OK

Attached: 6143B038-3EA6-48D8-8B2C-B800994E0479.jpg (1250x1283, 106K)

OH NO IT LOOKS LIKE THE BUBBLE CHART

U N R E C O V E R A B L E

they can not get away with this, they just can not, it is not fair, it just is not

Attached: 1560530618593.jpg (475x310, 15K)

Tether isn't a market cycle. Tether has turned all of the TA fags and people trying to apply terms and theories from the stock market onto crypto into fools. Unless you're trying to chart Tether and trying bet with that. You might actually get some serious scalps from that. But market cycle? With tether existing? LOL. Barnum was right.

I won't lie, I'm too fucking stupid to understand how tether affects all of this. But again from what I've seen the classical theory of market cycle looked stupidly close to what happened so far (before this dump. But who know, things can still go back up, hard to zoom out in moments like those)

literally fake money
once it goes poof so does btc's price
artifical inflation of price will eventually end.

all you people relax. my friend rick lost almost 400k euro today and you know what he told me? He said: “-12%” is boring for crypto, it will recover just as fast”

listen to Rick guys. He is rich not for nothing!

Artificial inflation of price will eventually end

With regulations or something?

>I'm too fucking stupid to understand how tether affects all of this.
Then go educate yourself, before risking a single cent or whatever currency you use in it.

Chainlink will be $48 EOY

It will recover but the question is how long. If you're holding bags for 18 months, you've lost money just from fiat inflation.

Attached: 06B4F3C2-A9B7-476A-BABF-1CA785AF1B07.jpg (473x512, 37K)

Well, sort of. What's ending it is the State of New York trying to find out what the fuck they're up to, and finding out, yep, it's all a scam.

It will end when all of the people involved in the scam have grabbed as much shit off the shelves and bail out of the back door, before the Feds arrive. It's happening right now. It's a slow grassfire, will be a raging inferno soon.

You weren't invited to the Tether party. Nobody here was. And I thank god I didn't try to get back into crypto again, thinking the worst was over. This fucker is crashing and burning.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AHHHHHH.png (692x96, 10K)

The best part will be when nobody is prosecuted because
>Oh they confessed
>Here's 3 months probation and a $10k fine
Because all these people will get jobs in the banks and hedge funds

Well you supported them all the while so who gives a shit

there is no double bottoms. We are going down.

Attached: 1529559753485.png (986x1164, 451K)