After you make it, what will be your purpose?

Attached: luxury-yacht-deck2018-06-22-at-11.04.12-AM-31.jpg (1000x667, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9oq_IskRIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cake and Sexpartys

I will eat cake off of a females ass.

shit posting on Jow Forums

im going to trap all the frens here to a yacht party

Why is it facing away from the water

Becoming an accomplished musician and a good father. That’s all

This hit sum shred

Enjoy life
I will be free from wage cucking
I will find what I want to achieve in my life ... maybe philanthropy or maybe start a company doing what I love...
And just have fun

Escaping this miserable society to go live deep in the mountains.

imagine the smell

Have you ever ridden in the bed of a truck or the back of a van? You don't want to be facing the opposite direction if its moving fast

nothing crazy just lose my self in a cocaine binge with elite bimbo hookers from south america

making sure the poor don't make it

design and build the first bipedal mecha suit

Making it was never my purpose from the start.
My purpose was to create a media empire responsible for positively touching the lives of millions of kids/young adults and leaving happy memories I’ll never hear about in my wake.
Making it was just the first step of my master plan.

Spending my life researching and contributing to a tech utopia where we don't need slaves anymore to run society.

going to build a huge animal sanctuary

Laughing at the idiots who thought they could get where I did from crypto?

40 acre farm. I will perfect all stages of growing the most succulent fruits and vegetables then I will give most away to deserving white families.

Curing herpes.

based

Making life better for my family and those around me.

You can do this with zero funds.

To achieve the satisfaction of sticking it to the people who:

>abandoned me
>turned their back on me
>doubted me

I will buy a large ocean-going yacht the size of the one in your pic or larger, and sail to comfy areas of the world on it

if I make it, I am going to travel the world and give it all away.

Attached: 1550593355366.jpg (925x1213, 428K)

I'll eat a cake every day

Have as much sex as I can

Honestly I'll probably start a business. I have a chem degree, worked in manufacturing for 4 years, so I know a bit about product design and plant operations. Working in finance now so I'll be able to understand balancing a budget and growing the operation.

I really enjoy crafting new products and the designing process, creating new iterations, each one better than the last; actually designing a good product is pretty fucking zen.

I had some ideas on cannabis processing I'd like to move on, or anti aging salves/creams. I'm sure I'd get a kick out of wine making or crafting beer. I just enjoy the act of creation. I love cooking for instance but would probably not make that a job.

Live my life like its a dnd campaign. Travel around the world, right wrongs and triumph over evil.

and watch animu

pretty bluepilled ngl

I want to do a lot of things.. but I know I will just stay inside either way so.. probably be on Jow Forums.
I promise to do some legit chart contests and vwap bets though.

Become the far right version of george soros

Become a wildlife photographer and travel the world taking pictures of the rarest animals on the planet. That’s after I spend 4 or 5 years on a drug/hooker binge though

>18+

I see you Magnus Scheving.

Annoy wagecuckers

Achieve semi immortality
I'm a scientist by the way and I can conduct all sorts of unethical experiments without batting an eye

Attached: 1551673493974.jpg (720x960, 109K)

That’s a sad fucking answer. Was the bitch that you got it from hot at least?

And then die and lose all your memories

Go to an Ivy League uni and study physics

white ethnoglobe

WHEN WE MAKE IT?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, STFU *cries like a little bitch*

Just enjoy life basically
What I am doin now

buy a new computer
enjoy life without pain and suffering
be a true master as an artfag
content with life without giving 2 fucks

The destruction of Israel and the establishment of a white ethnostate.

Unmake it and do it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke

hookers and rock and roll. ...and buying more TRV for the seep-in to Asia's wealth system via crypto.

This is probably the best option. You can be comfy, make all your family proud, have ivy fag brag rights, and set yourself up for the future.

continue taking hrt and have sex with attractive trannies

Become the Fascist equivalent of George Soros

To travel and see the world with my own eyes

Move out to the sticks, get a dog, get Jow Forums /lit/ /diy/, hopefully meet a qt while hiking and shack up, make white babies

based

Absolutely based and redpilled. But I noticed you didn't write kill all niggers. Why is that?

based

Hunting down chainlink FUDers, people with large stacks, and informing local third world warlords about any yacht parties

All of this is a prank though of course, I'm just joking.

Attached: 1557682983568.png (420x420, 7K)

I don't really care about niggers desu, they can ooga booga however they want so long as it's somewhere away from me.

Restoring Atlantis and turning all the deserts into forests as foretold 27000 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=N9oq_IskRIg

Bob beck protocol my dude. YouTube that nigger. He also invented the flash bulb. Sota instruments if you want to cut to the chase.

Absolutely based.

Stuff like that always looks great until you realize sea flies exist.

Dunno. Pipe dream is to fund an international ring of assassins dedicated to killing every last liberal politician on the planet. More realistically I will retire somewhere quiet

I already make my own purpose, money won't change that, it will only open more and greater opportunities.

Raising a family and starting a nonprofit DUH

>implying anyone here will ever make it

Build single family homes that last generations and thus represent intergenerational wealth, and that provide for their occupants' needs by harvesting energy, water, and food for their consumption and their sale; thus enabling at least one parent to remain home to breastfeed and homeschool the kids while the bills are thusly kept low. Other options include quitting because one hates one's boss, to pursue a passion, or to start a business, among countless others. This results in a gradual grinding of the gears of the debt-based Mammon system all the way down to an eventual halt, while ensuring that those did the halting live in a homestead, and thus will survive the following societal collapse.

Buying lots of acres outside the city and adopting a bunch of dogs

buying as many UND nodes as I can.

you incels and your trap fetish

based. remember that success is the best revenge

Working on buying property already
I'm a soldier atm in a base
Have a family member that I trust manage my property in return he gets free rent.
Using va and gi
Putting money into crypto and investments
These 3 years of bullshit will be worth it

All i want. Enjoy life. Just embrace everyday civilian life. All you neets and hermits should understand that the outside world is beautiful.

Would be cool to make a nuclear reactor with armored bears for guards and smart dogs for workers.

This and various hobbies. I may buy a farm for something to do but only if I could get sometime off for travel.
Also build a large six bedroom home with a theatre and bowling alley and library

Attached: 1563134730943.jpg (570x526, 41K)

ART bro, will assemble a team of editors/3d animators and pump out weird ass shit. did this solo for a couple of years of NEET living and it was bliss, beside the stress of having no money and living with parents. been waging for the last 6 months, what a waste of fucking time

Defeat ZOG.

i will get a lawyer to get to see my daughter. i knocked up a married woman. the family has lots of money but thats not the reason i wanted her. everthing was fine until my ex came back. this month is the birth of my daughter and the said woman wont tell me anything. her cuck husband took her back (they have two boys btw.) and said he only will come back when i dont have any business with that child. i will do anything to be a part of my daughters life. her friend, her father, her teacher. this is my purpose

t. fit chad who made some stupid decisions

Larp chad never makes bad decisions. You are omega

Attached: 1563136398341.jpg (1501x857, 666K)

someone has been watching “happy”

Attached: 9866F146-ED62-4387-B649-7507A7F6BA01.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

yep ok id say more omega than anything else. a chad makes bad decisions just like anybody else does. dont be illusioned. and i mean it, this is not a larp. her husband is a korean american cuckboi. who couldnt for the love of god make her pregnant thats why she had to do artificial fertilization, two times. from me on the other side, she got immediatly pregnant. man i swear the feeling to have sex with the intention to knock her up was the best thing in my life.

is she white or a goop?

Find a wife and have 7 kids on a rural homestead.

Provided you don't have to fork over child support I'd says you dodged a bullet. Just get another girl pregnant that's what chad would do: cut your losses user.

Inna land, raising organic kids, donating to rebuild Christianity in the West, reading books. Had my fill of travel and minimalist generally

Attached: 1562048378508.png (633x758, 696K)

she looks like a arian goddess we both are german into the early 16 hundreds. we fantasized about blond blue eyed childs. i swear to god its something right out of a movie script. my daughter will be beautiful we are both blond and blueyed + i have curly hair.

sponsor a racist organizations who are getting niggers out of my country

its not that easy. the feeling to not get to know your child is killing me. we did it in love, this child is a child of love not by accident since i knew she could get pregnant at least the chance is very low but our genetics had other plans. i have never had sex with a woman like with her. she was like the niagara waterfalls. she got so wet, i banged her on every possible occasion. man oh man she were crazy for me until i screwed everything up because of my ex. thats life hmm. btw she is 10 years older than me. and has a phd in economics and politics so i got to meet very (((interesting people)))

You’re never done making it.

i didnt know posts like your screencap still happened on /v/

>2016

continuing to write my books without having to wage

also this

whatever

Buy more link

hi

This. Even if LINK hits $1000 and I cash out the few 7 digits I'll get off my pathetic stack right now , it will go back into flipping my net worth to the higher 8s and so on. Can't ever get enough money.

how did she end up with the goop fellow? and they have two mixed kids? this whole situation sounds so random and bizarre

she went to america and met him at university she told me that she was not in love with him but he was bugging her so she eventually said yes because she lost the trust in love and all that mumbo jumbo. they were in a christcommunity in the US so marrying was obligatory. but when they came back to germany she lost the faith and thats a good thing. they have two mixed children yes. and in the short time i was around i did more education to them than he in all the childs years. he doesnt even were able to change a lightbulb

she told me how much she hates his asian family and the art of eating. they eat like pigs. she lost respect for him and even when they got together she said she does it to be secure. man i would love to show him all the vids and pics she send me or the voicemessages he left at my phone. you could not imagine. her doctors didnt know why she couldnt get kids form him, i assume its genetics, different genpools but man her gynecologist said i did a good job at knocking her up, went with her to specialzed doctors to see if the child is healthy and all the newer gentests. did cost a shitton of money.