Just found out about ethereum...sucks man

just found out about ethereum...sucks man

Attached: 87347272.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptohands.org/ru/?rid=1532
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No worry fren, lets drink some cocktails.
>I will take your white russian if you drink my black one.

Whats up with ethereum

Vitalik died

Attached: confirmed.png (640x568, 265K)

This really sucks because every code commit and idea has to originate with, or be approved by, him personally

i found at $1 and didnt buy, thats even worse

Sad you fucking inbreds would joke about this considering it's not real. That says a whole lot about you jerkoffs. Joking about a guy dying when he's still alive. Yeah, real classy

Go back to wherever you came from and also die.

btc is at 1/2 its ATH and ETH is only at 1/4. (actually 1/5 or 1/6 atm, but i'm trying to be fair). ETH is a great project, but don't expect it to pump like btc

This thing here, but also die.

This. What they are saying but reverse it 3x.

Seminem died in a car crash this morning.

F

ahahaha you guys are real cunts I my heart dropped for a second.

I believed it because I could easily see (((them))) targeting him, he's a danger to their very way of life.

>all development has been shifted to ethereum classic

I had 6 ether on agora back when I was 18 and buying drugs, but its confiscated now. sucks man.

TRV is the new ETH. Screencap this.

Hello 2018 buyer

Oh no! Think about all those shitty dapp gambling games!

Can we make ETH great again?
Basically here is some MLM as it is, you getting money from your referals, if you want to get more - you can pay to one of your uplines to have an opportunity to get same fees later.
You getting fees on your wallet, so, even if site is down - everything else is gonna be up.
Smart-contract is open source, tho.
And you start from 0.05 ETH.
Check FAQ and welcome aboard, bois.
cryptohands.org/ru/?rid=1532

Attached: пикачу-Шаблон-лицо-под-катом-189231.jpg (510x480, 77K)

ETH is a joke anyway. ICOs still have 2 mil out of 15 mil ETH left to dump. Daily inflation is 20% higher than Bitcoin. ETH 2.0 still years away, if it even ever comes. Cryptokitties and pedos.

Isn't ETH like 70% premined??

70% premine 30% ICO scammers
they control the entire network especially when PoS happens it will cost nothing to enforce their communist ideas

Attached: 1561482063501.png (1879x1081, 438K)

Well that explains why Ethereum Wallet is the worst piece of shit software I've ever used. Also that doesn't look good for the future of LINK.