Why would Trump say this?

I unironically voted for him. Most conservative groups are using crypto since PayPal, Visa, and others have closed their doors to them and shut down their accounts. He's literally hurting the people who voted for him.

Attached: 1563119658775.png (1440x2141, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vYuy-uaojCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When there is an incentive to lie, people lie.

>I unironically voted for him
fucking kek

Attached: 1540747903166.jpg (1253x960, 89K)

Trump cucked to the establishment. I voted for him too but he turned into Jeb Bush

Jeb! would have been so much better please

Unironically voted for him too

Ended up paying for Israel's wall not getting one ourselves and getting our crypto shat on.

His kike masters have an arm deep in his anus

voted for him

never agian

Did you at least unironically get back your jobs that the, poor illegal uneducated immigrants stole from you?

If you actually used bitcoin as a transactional medium instead of holding it for speculation you'd give zero shits about price action.

Because anti American countries and actors are corrupt as shit and wrist deep in crypto. Zucc and co are globalists anti freedom faction and there's cia pedos etc also involved. Vote with your money for legit crypto projects or trade the market knowing what it is.

This is exactly what happens when you vote Chaotic Evil into office. You only have yourselves to blame once the Big Bad betrays you.

nice try kikes

To any new people reading, this is a shill operation by fake news media and JIDF, Trump will always have the support of pol+biz and we're all voting for him in 2020

don't let these jews confuse you, theres nothing wrong with more crypto regulation and Trump is leading the way towards it, bitcoin WILL AND SHOULD be regulated by the US government, we fucking created it

MAGA

>bitcoin WILL AND SHOULD be regulated by the US government
why?

Cuz trump is going to use it for nesra.

Checkim

Imagine being this delusional

Reserve (supported by Trump's buddy Peter Thiel) will be the world reserve currency

Nice bait.

Attached: 6AEBFDD2-1202-410F-B957-767841216C66.jpg (999x769, 229K)

stfu kike, you have to go back

t. good goy

Attached: 1548610170514.jpg (312x342, 19K)

>We have only one real currency in the USA and its stronger than ever, both dependable and reliable. It is by far the most dominant currency anywhere in the World, and it will always stay that way. It is called the United States Dollar!
I can picture the chairman of the fed saying those exact same words. Its become clear that jewish bankers own trump. He fucking sold his soul

>people are surprised the president is protecting backs

Attached: 1562476966719.jpg (992x1024, 120K)

fuck off

A basket of private competing currencies as dr. Ron Paul talked about in 2008

Attached: 92DD7769-958B-4066-A8A1-5E10DB6BDCAB.gif (444x293, 960K)

>If Facebook and other companies want to become a bank, they must seek a new Banking Charter and become subject to all Banking regulations
He's defending the federal reserve and has declared his opposition to all those who question its dominion over us.

Trump turned his back on 90% of the people who browse Jow Forums and fucked them over. Why would anyone vote for him in 2020?

Honestly I think it's because he wanted to create an atmosphere catered to more support behind preventing them from implement their own blockchain.

Attached: 1561938727151.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Everything he said is factually correct, regulating crypto will stop countries like China from gaining an advantage over us

You dumb fucking autists would rather see Facebook take over the crypto space than admit that Trump was probably right.

it's just like any other high profile fud, those with weak resolve get shaken out and then we moon

Get fucked leftypol/ancap coiner faggots

Enjoy another 4 years of Trump

you have to go back nigger

how many times do we need to go over this. the first country to wean off the fiat ponzi will be the first country to experience a societal collapse the likes of which hasn't been seen since the great depression. no central bank based nation has any incentive to be first to unplug because the short term fallout would create a vulnerability that would be taken advantage of by rivals such as China and thus hinder long term recovery. we're unironically better off with the USD while slowly transitioning back toward a gold standard than having a massive capital exodus into crypto that would deplete the nation's ability to maintain its current structure (even if it would be for the better in the long run). under these premises Trump's comments make perfect sense. don't forget he's nominating a gold standard advocate at the Fed and has made pro-gold comment in the past.

Attached: jacqueries.jpg (474x284, 55K)

Maybe he's only against crypto because it still needs to be improved upon in many ways. NoLinkers pay attention.

You're the real JIDF shill you fucking cuck

>just now realizing Trump’s a wishy-washy, spineless faggot who will say literally anything to get people to like him
>not realizing he has no morals and no strong convictions other than self-preservation
>being surprised when he finally turns against you regarding some belief you hold dear

Fucking retards always need to learn the hard way. Imagine getting duped by this phony, LMAO. I’m a conservative but it’s unbelievable to me how many pathetic losers bought into Trump’s bullshit. The guy’s as fake as it gets.

If someone ends up explaining to him that his anti-crypto tweets will cost him votes, and he believes it, he’ll switch his opinion around faster than you can blink. But he has no reason to be pro-crypto right now. Boomer Republicans and Libs alike all fucking hate crypto.

This board is compromised. See you in 2021

Why the fuck did ETH drop then..!? ETH isnt about finance Orange Man!!! ETH will be the only one standing... BTC is going down. ETH will be sanctified as the only toke to use pushing ETH up to 1000K in one years time. Mark my words. Congress is getting involved... and scarred skiddies are selling their ETH. Lolol

Defend your fucking president like a God damn man or shut the fuck up you raging fag

Agreed... no longer a Trump supporter. Ill vote for Chang Gang. Fck it..

I'm kind of hoping this is a ploy to stop cop china since China seems to be ahead of the curve regarding crypto.

Delusional. hated that kike lover ever since he taxed my crypto gains

People that don't understand macroeconomics shouldn't be allowed to post on this board.

Attached: arriba tbh fam.jpg (1640x2523, 1.34M)

Not voting for the piece of shit again. Fucker turned his back on us that piece of fuck

I think this is unironically hilarious

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

>targeting Zuckerjew and his Libra
>keeping the economy from (inevitably) crashing until after he's reelected
At worst Trump doesn't care about crypto currency. Realistically though this is free attention from a guy that puts intentional mistakes in his tweets for the extra attention. Plus if Trump gets reelected with the help of a strong economy there's a much better chance of hurting the Jew properly since Trump hates them for killing his friends in 9/11. That's definitely good for crypto.

name a better option

kys shill

Yang.

Someone that hasn’t threatened our fucking livelihood. Whoever that is. Anyone on this board is a fucktard to vote for that piece of shit pontious Pilate again. He fucked us and may kill us off for good. We all know how volatile he is that piece of dick

Geez. Yang gang incels never stop with the astroturfing.

Just have sex.

Yang 2020
$1000/month 18+

His daughter married a jew and w
He loves israel tho? The fuck u saying

he will never win
literally every other option capable of victory will threaten us more, also pilate did nothing wrong

Attached: 1532634578.jpg (212x237, 11K)

Such a feisty incel. Shilling on Jow Forums doesn't work.

Try having sex, incel.

>He's literally hurting the people who voted for him.
How is this any different from the rest of his presidency?

Idiot. It’s not even on their radars. This piece of shit turned his back on us. He’s done for, we took him to wheee he was.

Well for one the supposedly most powerful individual of the supposedly most powerful, richest country is vehemently denouncing Bitcoin now. Thats all that's changed. Keep in mind it's only a double digits billion supposed shitcoin with no effect or capability to do anything. This ineffective currency that this guy really hates for unmentioned reasons, because he's got clearly got nothing to fear, I mean take a look at that first mover advantage the use has with it's trillions in capitalization compared to the paltry billions bitcoins amassed.

Tl;Dr : hold it tighter than ever.

Bro, if Yang is voted in, you'll have enough money to buy 1 btc every year. Isn't that a Jow Forums wet dream?

Are you actually stupid?

Pedo In Chief

i'm actually surprised by the lot of you ITT. you all clearly have not been paying attention these last few years. first of all,

>unregulated

is the penultimate key word in this tweet. trump is a big name on wall street. He knows full well Bakkt is around the corner. Hence REGULATED cryptocurrency can facilitate lawful behavior.

Secondly, you fucktards, he actually admits that Bitcoin is a currency. Its the other 99% trash you idiots shill daily on here that are not.

>herpderp can't wait till 7-eleven accepts my brappers one day for my 100oz slurpees

Go fuck yourselves.

Thirdly, I don't know who the fuck did it. But someone or some group fed Facebook bait and they took a bite out of it for Libra without even thinking. My guess, probably the same group that allowed them to benefit wildly off privacy breaches. Also probably did it out of greed. And probably out of stupidity. Who the fuck knows but they will ultimately be the scapegoat from the gigantic financial shit-storm that's going to follow.

Lastly, his comment on the US dollar. It's true.. the dollar will remain stronger than ever in the United States. As will each of the respective currency in their domain. And that's fine because Bitcoin is an overarching GLOBAL currency.

It took Trump TWO YEARS to comment on cryptocurrency and you all believe it's slanderish and negative. Its neither. Trump is a fucking global icon, everyone read this tweet and everyone should by now know about bitcoin. Also, it's pretty fucking coincidental that it took Trump this long to mention crypto mere days after the current bullrun begins to cool off? WAKE THE FUCK UP. jesus fucking christ, i expected better than you /biz

Or maybe one of the world's most wealthiest and successful people understands finance better than a bunch of NEETs playing with their lunch money and is calling it how he sees it.

I don't know, user. You don't make a very compelling argument that suggests I am. Wanna actually give your opinion or would you like to use more meme responses?

there are a bunch of glowfags in this thread

Democrats try to be trendy. They know that banning an emerging technology is really bad optics. Obongo wouldn't have FUDded crypto like that

>be USD bagholder
>fud rival currencies
It's not personal and is literally business

>Isn't that a Jow Forums wet dream?
no, I'm not a cuck

Attached: silverboomer.jpg (675x601, 66K)

youtu.be/vYuy-uaojCY

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-223258_YouTube.jpg (2162x1440, 1.03M)

is there a goldboomer

He pretty much lost my vote... They talk about him alienating everyone. Well he finaly alienated me. Voting for the chang gang or abstaining...

I did notice he didn't say anything bad about ETH. ;) ETH isnt about finance. BTC lite coin bch are... ETH VET BNB Link are NOT. :)

retard spotted

Based can't wait to vote Trump in 2020 I don't give a fuck about his crypto policty

Oh no, the most powerful and beloved figure in the country lost the support of some broke loser

holy fuck the shilling itt
Trump 2024

he actually did lose alot of support

This thread is a disgrace to mankind. Jannies, it will be a long year if you keep letting this shit through. Let me just share some insight:
Fuck kykes
Fuck niggers
Fuck brown people
Fuck yang
Fuck homosexual fetishists
Fuck identity politics
Fuck females in the workplace
Fuck Mindy kaling
Fuck john mccaines memory
Fuck LinkedIn
Fuck trans people
Fuck game of thrones
Fuck bilderberg
Fuck fuck
Fuck all endangered species
Fuck the coral reefs
Fuck interscope records
Fuck welfare
Fuck the pope
Fuck mindgeek
And again fuck jannies
Eric Holder had Paul Walker killed to cover up the illegal gun running operation known as fast and furious.

I wish

I know you're baiting for (you)s but you've got to realize the truth sooner or later, maybe you didn't know about this but you can't regulate something that can pass in a mixer or swapped for a private coin
it's the very definition of impossible

Based

Fudding so he can buy the dip and unload his fiat for cheap. Genius.

Attached: 1557612008835.jpg (2048x1513, 472K)

GOOD. Then America falls AND I get rich.

>by jewish telegraphic agency
ok like i would ever believe ((( them )))

This is the correct take.

>b-but real MAGA has never been tried! he will surely MAGA in 2020!

>Tl;Dr : hold it tighter than ever.
That works fine until its outlawed.

>unload his fiat
I kek'd

based.

MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA MIGA

Attached: 213312423.jpg (1030x687, 146K)

This almost sounds like the way a mobster boss gets his men to take care of business, "I don't like this guy.".

only whales can think that way

The United States is one of the worst places in the world to be if you're investing in crypto because of the dollar's status as world reserve currency. Crypto is a threat to that.

If the USA starts prosecuting crypto investors, I'm pretty sure the price action of that news won't care what country you live in.

>Crypto is a threat to that

Attached: 15228486549.gif (245x180, 1.15M)

Yeah definitely not, but you'll still be allowed to lose money in whatever ways you want.

well he's not wrong

Attached: sigh.jpg (807x861, 138K)

Why are they acting like crypto is a threat to it? Why are they trying to stop big tech companies from issuing coins?

Do you not think Trump has been using his public image to make money?

I'd be almost certain when he announced trade war shit vs China, he has people shorting the yuan at the same time. I imagine he sees similar opportunity in BTC.

He never became president to fix the country, but to strengthen his businesses and the joy of going down in history as a president.