/CAFG/ Comfy AF General

>tfw 1 BTC. 32 ETH. 10k LINK. 1m RSR

Attached: rsr g.png (900x900, 793K)

Based user how much RSR should I snag? sitting on 200k but I'm torn between buying more RSR or buying some ONE on this dip

Comfy here. Never selling
>~100 ETH
>30k LINK
>2.1M RSR
>3k OMG

Attached: 1558396089579.jpg (600x600, 51K)

If you're a trader, I'd maybe buy the ONE and flip it for more RSR. If you're not a trader, just buy RSR and hold until 2021. That's my two RSV opinion fren.

Jajaja 2 RSV opinion, I dig it! Yeah the aim was to buy one at 110~SATS and flip it at 140-150 but I might just pump it all into RSR / VIDT

that is one patricians portfolio.
im very impressed

Attached: 1561055674084.jpg (1826x507, 276K)

Crypto as we know it is dead. It's going to go into hibernation and a decade or so from now BTC will start making a comeback. Every other coin in the top 100 except for maybe LTC will be completely gone. BTC needs a new decade of being under the radar, and a new generation of lost coins. The amount of BTC that survives will be so small that there will probably be less than 10M BTC that didn't get lost.

hey, jackass, the financial regulation niggers in the US alone have approved derivatives contracts to be settled in BTC if so desired by the seller. those contracts are worth billions on avg. you are not only wrong, you are so incredibly wrong that you need to never post here again.

Imagine being this dumb.
Based user. But no need to spoonfeed faggots like that. Let them sell the dip.

900k comfy

WERE GONNA MAKE IT BOYS

Attached: RSRdaWae.jpg (800x450, 71K)

250k link
200k xlm
50 eth
100 xmr

Comfy. As. Fuck.

it's internet money.. cash out pay your taxes then we can talk.

How much do i need to have 4 million usd one day?

I'm very comfy with my stack if it dips I'll pick up some more. I'm very excited about the RSV launch in Venezuela

Attached: image 764384398.jpg (259x194, 10K)

500 link chadfolio here

comfy as fuck knowing i won’t lose

8M
if you intend to pay taxes

20 linkies

am I gonna be rich fellas?

TFW only 750k rsr ;-;

>tfw 10k link and 25 eth
Will I make it?

Attached: 1563030268126.jpg (638x629, 44K)

in 5 years you will be living in a mansion
pickup at least 1m RSR tho

LURKERS & NEWFAGS BEWARE - RSR WAS A BIZ PND THAT THOUSANDS OF ANONS GOT BURNT ON IN 2019

RSR was a Peter Thiel invented ERC20 scam token.
Almost everywhere online RSR threads are deleted, ie plebbit, its that big of a scam.
The actual daily 24hr volume on RSR is under $10,000 - CMC reported volume is 99% wash trading
Don't believe me then buy $300 worth of RSR and watch the price move by 20%

Around the time that these jews were pumping RSR they shilled Jow Forums CONSTANTLY with it.
There was at least 15-25 spam threads about it daily up until they dumped their bags on all the anons buying in.
It was a coordinated pump and dump and these RSR scamming faggots think that Jow Forums has forgotten about what they did.
Lots of anons were fooled into buying it at $0.008-$0.007
Now there are tons of bag holders of this shitcoin and ALL of the RSR threads on Jow Forums are made by these jewish faggots where they coordinate Jow Forums shilling in their RSR telegram.

This project has a better chance of always being worthless than even worth $0.05
No one will really tell you the truth about this scam because so many ppl were suckered into buying it on Jow Forums
Truth is, not many ppl are smart and wise to scams and it takes a high IQ to realize that RSR is a jewish scam token.
What's more is the RSR shills are now only making about $0.08 per RSR post and it keeps dropping.
It's incredibly not profitable for anyone besides RSR fags to hodl this shit.

Don't fall for this fucking jewish scam token, its always going to be worthless.
>entirely community driven
>zero money for marketing or exchange listings
>scam artists for devs - who literally orchestrated a pump and dump on bizlets
>pajeet shill faggots who constantly spam threads about it bc they are so desperate for you to buy their bags because LITERALLY NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE

What's more is that RSR DOESNT EVEN PUMP WITH LEGACY BITCOIN!!
>do not reply to RSR shills

36% WTF WAS THAT

A whale buying a crap load.

>a little over 400 btc
get on my sea level

Add some XMR and you're golden