Jesus

Fuck you Vidt

Attached: D50391E4-A88F-4873-91A2-E6CF6CF90495.jpg (746x1051, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CpdRMmWut0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you finally ready to sell yet? biz did warn you.... a lot.

time to buy

If you fell for this and lition just because Jow Forums shilled it to you, you're fucking retarded.

BWUAHAHAHAHA DOOMSDAY HAS ARRIVED

Attached: rekt.jpg (600x600, 172K)

time to stop with this nonsense. you cunts have been saying this since since it started dropping. at some point you have to admit to yourself that you had it wrong and move to protect whatever funds you have left. you have to cut losses early in this market. doubling down and continuing to buy something that's dropping over and over again isn't smart. this is how you end up compete wrecked. ask any shitcoin cultist from early 2018 how well that works.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CpdRMmWut0

You got 24 hours to sell your holdings to salvage anything/

Sub 5 mil marketcap with Airbus and Amspec as clients and these brainlets are saying to sell it. Stay poor bizlets. Whales shook you faggots out. Redditors being shaken out now. Huobi or Binance to be announced soon

I sold the top. I'm not worried at all about getting left behind. you need to wake up to the fact that this market doesn't give a fuck about partnerships and potential. when a shitcoin pumps, it pump. when it's not pumping, there's no reason to hold the drop. its more likely that this bleed and stagnate for months.

If you are just trading and not investing then this mindset is fine but Huobi or Binance can be announced any day this quarter then it goes over $1 within days.

If you can't see that this is much more than an avwrage idex shit coin then you are a noob.

People who invest in it long will gain will wealth not just shitty day trading the top profits.

whales arent selling

Just scooped 10k after selling at 140k vits. Will triple down if it drops any lower. These prices are fucking hilariously low for the caliber of this company

I'm not a noob. I've seen this enough to know that this can't be saved right now. This is CHX 2.0. my prediction from the top was that this would go to .0008-.0009 and I had buy orders filled in that range. support didn't hold though. cut losses early. I was wrong about where the bottom is on this. at least I was able to realize that soon enough to gtfo without losing much. Coins don't bounce back from a drop like this easily. it's going to stagnate for months imo.

Finally someone got the meaning behind the reference. In the game most of the town leaves Termina behind to save their lives at the first sight of the moon crashing down on them, some stay an extra day or two until the moon gets closer and the inevitable seems unavoidable, while a few bagholders stay for the whole 72 hours just to be killed by the crash either because they want to show the moon that they're tough with iron fists or they have loyalty to their town and don't want to leave it behind.

The smart ones fled, VIDT holders. You don't have much time with ETH crashing to sub $200 by tomorrow...

token not needed

Are you seriously comparing this to CHX???? Yes, you are an wffing noob spouting complete drivel

Lol stay poor retard. You weak handed noobs are pathetic. Binance dex in 2 weeks and tier 1 exchange following that.

VIDT is like CHX. No one knew OWN was a scam until it was too late. They're reworking their website right now, because clearly the current one isn't working and no businesses are interested in OWN. Keep in mind they also had lots of partnerships in the pipeline. VIDT looks no different than what OWN looked like to bagholders back in April/May. Airbus and Amspec are clients, which is inherently worse.

>Lol stay poor retard. You weak handed noobs are pathetic. Binance dex in 2 weeks and tier 1 exchange following that.
The CEO of CHX promised multiple exchanges for six months and in the end they got one. One exchange where people in the US cannot even buy technically and has low order books. Also when it got delisted from IDEX, it took like a month to switch to native tokens. Binance is cope and hopium. All they have is they submitted an application...

CHX is a recent example that I'd compare to VIDT, yes. How many shitcoins have we seen come and go on biz over the years?

Binance was always just a fucking rumor retard. Told to you by anons during the pump who left with their gains a while ago. Even if it lists on Binance dex in two weeks, like you say. it's not going to pump above where I already sold.

>laughing in another VID with 7000%

Attached: 2019-07-15-09-34-1milperday.com.png (1182x864, 1.47M)

Amspec has vidt verification portal on its web page abd Digibyte and LTO are already partners.

I will trust their decision that its not a scam over your's.

Like i said...you are just spouting complete drivel. They are nothing alike.

Tier 1 exchange is not a rumor retard. It's most likely Houbi.

V-ID isn't a scam. The token is. Amspec does not interact with a token, they're not holding a token that they could in theory sold on IDEX. That's the fundamental difference.

Tojens are used for validations verifications and can be traded fir vidt shares later..try harder.

The lower the price goes the more the circulating supply gets annihilated, simple tokenomics will force coin scarcity and pump the price in and of itself. And the hype is not gone, the company won’t just disappear, they have huge clients and care about their token holders. If this doesn’t go to 20-100M mcap peak bull run I would be shocked. Altcoin capitulation here, time to decide how you’ll play your cards

>No one knew OWN was a scam until it was too late
I was telling you its a scam in every thread you retard

Attached: 1543164888865.jpg (763x757, 59K)

you're convinced I'm the one who doesn't know wtf I'm talking about.... biz was burned by this coin too badly. it's not going to get the pump again because there's too many bag holders and all the believers have been pouring everything they have into the drop. so who's going to pump this? you think a houbi listing and a few shill threads is going to pump this 3x back to ATH any time soon? no.

You try harder thinking. You buy credits through V-ID's subscription plan and not tokens. You don't get to transfer out the VIDT into Metamask. Airbus/Amspec pays the company FIAT to do the verifications. V-ID tells them that it will be $1.68 for that file, $2.22 for that file. But they get hundreds and thousands of file verifications for free with a subscription, regardless of the file size, so many of them are technically free.

The VIDT trade to VIDS shares are in place for the whale that owns most of the tokens. That was the incentive to lock him into a smart contract so cannot dump until 2020, which is "coincidentally" when you can convert to shares.

I told you dumbfucks to dump your bags at 8000-9000. I bought higher and took losses for both Lit and Vidt and I got called a retard for it. Knew it was going to come tumbling down.

I learnt my lesson earlier on but you retards love to marry your bags so have fun holding it down to ico prices like I called :)

I'm the eternal autist fudder. I knew it was a scam, they didn't. They didn't listen to me then and they sure as hell not listening now.

Attached: 1556123573489.jpg (942x1200, 774K)

Oh so you think a houbi listing wont send this to at least a 15 mil marketcap? You are literally too dumb to talk too. Look at all the utter shitware scams over 30 mil mcap in crypto and much higher. If you really think VIDT is finished then you are a NOOB .

Huobi is the king of pumps too. Coins listed on binance sometimes pump but I’ve seen so many take a huge shit right after listing

>biz was burned by this coin too badly
alright, now i know you're just a subversive hand rubber. unless you were an incredibly intelligent fomo buyer who bought past .0012 you would be relatively comfy. if being 20% down scares you idk why you are messing with crypto in the first place.

>The VIDT trade to VIDS shares are in place for the whale that owns most of the tokens
how is this a bad thing? they are basically forced to make their token more enticing to the investor, which doesn't just include the whale holding them at gunpoint.

1. You most likely don't have enough VIDT to convert into VIDS.
2. Token burn is done to increase the price, which makes VIDT already a security token. This ensures no Burger Binance listing ever.
3. If the token was worth more than converting into shares of the company, the investor will dump it. V-ID is enticing the whale by asking him to keep all of his tokens, because the more he has the more % shares he will receive, regardless of the price of VIDT.

Fuck all the FUDDers, goin to invest more this Wednesday. Pump the price down to 5 cents. Still gonna buy.

Nice one user! You have made it!
>Congratultions

Attached: image8798643.png (229x220, 10K)

this. zoom the fuck out brainlets. so tired of whining newfags after an 8x in one month

What has changed? I believe in the project, i did my own research on the project since .06, i can’t wait to buy more i refretted not buying atleast a 10k stack. The project hasnt changed just retards with weak hands panic selling