Friendly reminder:

friendly reminder:
buy when the wojaks are pink, sell when the wojaks are green
it is literally THAT easy to make money

Attached: 1547743550945.png (484x1864, 470K)

Based

this board is schizophrenic rn. pink wojaks with insane bullish feeling.

fuck that sad. I can relate though

i forget exactly what happened, but didn't some board find this guy's facebook and send him birthday wishes or something?

suicide fuel

>hate black people acting like ghetto gangsters
>feel TREMENDOUS empathy for lonely black autists
Bros they don't deserve it.

Unironically feel bad for the nigger. And I hate niggers, so that is something.

Because blacks are trapped in the most hopeless pit of anyone in the US. If you're a poor methmouth white retard and you make it your family will be proud. If blacks make it they get drowned by the jealousy of other blacks, for them being well adjusted and moving forward is treason.

Like most things I blame the Jews.

Went to an all black school, if any of them spoke proper another would accuse them of 'talking white'.

Nah that's the state of Africa too. European blacks aren't like this but that's because they grew up as the extreme minority and had to assimilate. US blacks grew up around each other.

Yeah I think so.

based.

i'm certain a lot of people here don't actually hang out with black people and base their hatred of blacks on what they see on social media. before trump and obama black people were the most redpilled on government conspiracies, but i think perhaps people on this board are too young to know that

You mean European blacks before the migrant crisis right. Because the new niggers coming from Africa are undoubtedly worse than American Negroes. And that is saying something.

I read that he ended up dying in a car accident recently...

;_____; is it true bros?

White person here. I worked with this really well educated Spanish guy that would talk to me really proper when no one was around but when other brown people were around he would start talking/acting ghetto. The guy was fucking 45 years old, had a great salary and a nice family and is still bogged down by that bullshit. Made me kinda sad desu. People are fucked up.

>white person
ree

Until you miss the golden bull to 100x your measly $10k then an hero

Remember, swingers get the rope

>Because blacks are trapped in the most hopeless pit of anyone in the US.
Bullshit. Grants, scholarships, diversity quotas, smart black people have it on easy mode.

The pinker the 'jak the sweeter the juice

Black people really are retarded. They're like city rednecks.

this, if a black is higher than single digit IQ he is on the easiest path in history.

He means culturally, and he's referring to the blacks who have souls. The government prioritizes blacks but no amount of money can fix never having a like-minded community of your own people because that many blacks don't exist.

>if any of them spoke proper another would accuse them of 'talking white'.

I can feel a blood vessel about to pop just thinking about all the times this happened to me. It drives me nuts to hear anything about BLM when black culture in itself is toxic and destructive and is the glaring elephant in the room.

Attached: Urge to Crush Bastards intensifies.png (1024x611, 877K)

They're retarded, user. Some are normal but they're only mildly intelligent. A few are actually smart.

Yes, no matter the race. That's sad...

cucks will never make it

>I worked with this really well educated Spanish guy that would talk to me really proper when no one was around but when other brown people were around he would start talking/acting ghetto

That's called code switching. Talk like the people around you to better relate and assimilate. This is a standard practice anywhere. Most people are not like us autists and would make moves to fit in.

>i'm certain a lot of people here don't actually hang out with black people and base their hatred of blacks on what they see on social media
I'm certain you're a teenager and have no clue what people are basing their opinions on. Pathetic.

Attached: black_on_white_violent_crime.jpg (616x2030, 399K)

>help us fix our problems :(((

it's their own responsibility to fix their own shitty culture user. got my own fucking problems to deal with.

well they do come from the south and many of them have redneck/white trash mentalities and beliefs and don't even realize it

>before trump and obama black people were the most redpilled on government conspiracies
that's more because blacks are six times more likely to develop schizophrenia

Until you lose another 50%.

Buy UND, brainlets.

Bullshit. Blacks in America have life on easy mode.

The only people who hate them are li e that precisely because they've had a lot of face to face interaction with them. If they weren't familiar with them they would be like the dipshit liberals and cry and poop in their panties.

a better sell signal is when niggers start tweeting about crypto

Is this true??

But how long should you hodl for the fattest gains?

What about when it went straight up for like three months with no major pullbacks, friend?
Seems like this way you would've sold at 6k

I don't k ow if that can explain it all. White people in the south are cool as fuck. Blacks can't even trust each other.

lose the trip, schizofag

>seeing tripfags
newfag detected

Attached: 1558501998391.png (1898x930, 228K)

They are more likely to be diagnosed schizophrenia but quite literally they are at least twice as likely to develop psychotic symptoms due to genetics. Just like how whites are more likely to develop autism.

Attached: 1489617424616.png (519x657, 90K)

You have not met actual white trash.

I said rednecks, not white trash. Blacks have their own black trash among themselves.