There are STILL retards on Jow Forums who unironically believe this is "just a healthy correction."

>there are STILL retards on Jow Forums who unironically believe this is "just a healthy correction."

Attached: 1558323434414.jpg (555x475, 44K)

>we just need to cool off before the next rally

>this time it's different

That was a suckers rally, the real bear market begins now!

w-who took a 1/3rd of my portfolio value

Attached: 1559885627081.png (640x628, 143K)

This is my favorite phrase out of all of them. Why would you need to “cool off” before a rally? Makes no sense.

LOL

Because when an asset spikes in price, people perceive it as expensive and refuse to buy more. When it retraces and "cools down," that's people's perceptions changing to the point where sufficient buyers start seeing it as a good opportunity again.

Hm, I would argue for the sake of arguing, but that actually makes sense. I get the point of the phrase now, thanks.

No problemo

So should I convert my tether to USD for the next month or so in case they get wrecked in court? I think this is them cashing out on their artificial pump.

the amount of denial going on is high tonight bois. imma sleep and check back tomorrow for more entertainment

This is May all over again. You can buy a floor now like TRV, and have a 200% hedge on everyone if you're not stupid.

Based Peter Brandt said bitcoin will correct to $9k and that this is a buy opportunity. This man is always right.

Peter Brandt can eat my ass.
Literally never going below 11k again this year.

Attached: 38500D61-298F-406A-8748-EF7D474BC37A.gif (264x343, 1022K)

the funding on perps makes this long so much comfier

>never going below 11k again this year
uh, what? it's 10.1k now.

Crypto is over. There will never be another bullrun.

Attached: CE499709-33F4-480C-81B1-8D5E71799BF6.jpg (630x630, 49K)

He did it just for laughs. Just to force you to become wageslaves and work at McDonalds.

Attached: neets get the rope.jpg (700x420, 47K)

>
>>never going below 11k again this year
>uh, what? it's 10.1k now.

user really just wants Peter to eat his ass.

when is the court date boys?

29th I think

Honestly seriously unironically have sex incel.

To whom are you talking?

Please lurk moar new friend.

Now I'm a certifiable moonboi, an iron handed hodler, a bitcoin believer; and the chart looks fuggin bad. The bobo with the thread calling for 8k probably has the right idea. Not that I'm gonna sell a single satoshi. Fuck a taxable event.