Oh sheeeeeit

So.......is it over?

Attached: sea of blood.png (3827x1997, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No btc dominance is rising, btc is just removing shitcoins.

We will soon be free from bsv pajeets

Is this your portfolio? Dude you have a problem, seek help.

Attached: 1561995066261.png (887x526, 665K)

Attached: let.png (645x729, 32K)

must be new

You been asking this every weekly down cycle since 2017. Put down the coke and look around every now and then. Think of how it's gone the past few months. Stop running your scripted behaviour.

lol, yeah he is

yeah....i'm not the guy you're thinking of. but for the sake of conversation, while there has been a trend upwards, I can't help but feel that whales will forever be in control

100% Bitcoin dominance by October.

How is xrp even that close to eth?

is that really gonna be the case?
it seems to me that for every shitcoin that's born, five more more are being conceived as pure scams

I can't even shake the small feeling that btc is the ultimate scam

market cap

It's just a correction!

Attached: 10100.png (519x452, 53K)

when you have a gorillion coins and can just unlock more whenever you want to cash in the market cap is whatever you want it to be man

i still have to wonder if btc will ever go past 20k
record high hash rate still isn't translating to anything right now, other than costlier mining
corrections are "healthy" but whales seem to control it.
where does the possibility end, and the scam begin?
or, is there something about btc that will withstand the whales?

We did it, bros

If the floor continues to move up then it's guaranteed given enough time unless BTC is disrupted by a new technology that makes it irrelevant.

This is bait, surley no one is this retarded

lol

if the floor continues to move up.
but now, do you personally think there's actually true support above 3-5k?

Literally 7 months of green and two weeks of red and people unironically think it’s over. kys

$10,000. We’ve tested it a few times and haven’t closed a daily candle below it in about a month

but now the whales. i have a personal suspicion that they will pump and dump and game the system to benefit themselves, and keep us in the mud. what say you?

BSV is BitCoin

would you kindly......[insert exit act here]

There will always be some whale fuckery but long term they have an interest in seeing bitcoins price go up, as well as the miners. Bitcoin has always gone up year over year and nothing is indicating that trend is stopping. Also, the bull run started roughly a year before the May 2020 halving which exactly when the previous halving bullruns started for the 2012 and 2016 halving events. The bull runs culminate about a year after each halving. Everything seems to be moving in the same cycle we’ve seen already before

so at this point, all we can do is hope that external fuckery from world governments won't ruin everything.
I can't shake the feeling that the closer we get to 20k, if even 40k, that we're going to see more and more gov-fucks talk about how the average man shouldn't be prospering from magic internet money.
I predict some dramatic legislation involving the irs that will get 100% support from both sides of the aisle in congress for the u.s.

there’s still the rest of the world. Plus bitcoin is already the most profitable asset of all time in terms of % gains

so just sit back and watchfully relax eh?

Why do you think the citadels would be built?

Yes. Literally just hold and this shit will change your life imo. Just look at the yearly chart

come again? i have no idea what you're referring to

dead cat bounce. $6K incoming. buy TRV for a hedge.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/

Attached: file.png (855x269, 48K)

what site

what kind of meth/heroine induced fantasy is this?

>it started with expensive safes
>"earlies"
whats fucking 12 year old wrote this?

OMG ELECTRONIC CURRENCY THAT THE GOVERNMENTS WILL USE AS THE GLOBAL CURRENCY GO DOWN GUYS IS THIS OVER.

somebody is having a bad day

Someone very creative for sure, I don't believe it's a time-traveler but it could end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy

Who the fuck is scamming us on bitcoin? A sentient consciousness on the blockchain?

Lol he accurately predicted the price of BTC from 5 years ago. There was only 1 mistake. He is either a real time traveler, a powerful mage or a genius analyst, or all combined.

Sell sell sell
Anyone has that pic where it goes form sell to buy?

JS, No need to freak out every dip when the future is already predictable.

but is it truly 100% predictable? there's always some x factor, I think. Like a nuke exploding. you know, truly disruptive things, lol

rich people? i dunno. i just can't shake my scam alert. granted, it's a lot more muted as opposed to when I look at things like LINK, BSV, and XRP

looks like meat's back on the menu

Attached: meat.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>take the stairs up...

Attached: brainlet.gif (650x705, 38K)

yes, but not for SNTVT. McAfee "i told you so" incoming in 1-2 months.