LINKies on suicide watch

twitter.com/joeykrug/status/1150089167151386624

LINKies on suicide watch

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 7.41.42 PM.png (1260x1322, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/stevenehrlich/2019/07/01/after-experimenting-with-bitcoin-and-ethereum-docusign-is-accelerating-its-blockchain-ambitions/#6d3a12fc5a32
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice to see Joey dab on chain link morons. Guy his ultra high IQ.

stfu liddle joey

Attached: liddle joey.png (1277x685, 798K)

He's not wrong, not wrong at all

Attached: chubs.png (605x583, 601K)

people here have been trying to tell you idiots chainlink is a meme for months. only when it comes crashing down will you realize how stupid this project actually is.

How is it centralized?

how is it not incentive compatible?

aren't they slowly going to market/otc for decentralization

I'm glad people are still fudding Chainlink. I need to keep buying.

>chainlink is centralized because they had a centralized launch
>uniswap is decentralized and hasnt launched yet
what a tard

John Wolpert > Whoever the fuck this literal who is.

That pasta seems a little aldente

>augur and uniswap
>decentralized
Okay, Joey.

Same here user. C'mon fud fags get us that better price.

this guy's twitter reeks of the know-it-all-ism.

i prefer sergey's philosophic nature

this

when will google realize that?

>mfw another 110 IQ dunning-krugerite embarrasses himself in public

Attached: smug.jpg (500x528, 52K)

Dudes who got wealthy off ETH I assume, typical douchiness

so you think the largest tech company in the world would voluntarily use some scammy ass erc-20 token to validate real world data? why wouldn't google themselves or amazon just make their own service like this, if it's even necessary? no bank or insurance company on the face of the earth is going to buy chainlink in order to access "decentralized oracles". chainlink is all a massive marketing campaign that you and people like you fell victim to.

Buy signal.

*centralized for now, only 8 nodes and they need KYC.

what is "incentive compatible"??

Right now there is an authority who determines the oracles chosen for the one job available, and one who also determines the price of the one job on the mainnet

the only incentive for running a node is wondering when you'll get a bone thrown your way. what is it now, 7 nodes? only 3 performing jobs, and it's not based off of reputation because fiews fucked the dog

literally who is that faggot? did he just get done role playing on sea of thieves like my faggot employee that's going to get fired in two weeks?

He plays at work?

Attached: 1551811109253.gif (500x419, 177K)

OHNONONONONO LINKLATRINES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Well one thing that’s obvious, he is scared. He’s probably terrified desu that all of his hard work was for nothing because he had to BEND THE FUCKING KNEE.

no he plays all night like a faggot with his boyfriends and is late to work daily

unironically i bought VID and im sitting comfy

Attached: 1562550561048 (1).jpg (900x900, 291K)

uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1561502799167.jpg (1135x639, 67K)

You only threw in 0.1 eth though youre still a poorfaggot

>Create a scam so incredible that it convinces literally the biggest tech and finance companies in the world to integrate it as a solution

Woah, I think you just blew my mind. We'd better tell Google and Oracle about this ASAP.

>i bought VID
who?

Attached: 1562116471532s.jpg (250x242, 8K)

... al dente is how you want pasta to be. This pasta is shit and unimaginative. If I have to draw a parallel to cooking pasta I would say "underdone".

>krug

Attached: 1556521574896.jpg (980x1264, 1.01M)

funniest thing is that Sergey would never talk like this liddle joey bitch

Attached: joeys.jpg (2631x744, 136K)

Augur and Veil were such runaway successes

sure, go ahead and tell them. then let them know its an opensource project and they can just copy it and use their own version. while youre at it just tell all the other customers actively using chainlink about it. oh right, no one is actually using chainlink, its just a meme to take your money.

Google didn't decide anything.

Sergey wouldn't really talk at all. I really hope he's just saving up for when he steps onstage at SIBOS 2020 and straight up flexes on the twitter "devs" who've been railing on him since 2017.

Additionally, the partners will need to find and utilize oracles that never go down and cannot be hacked or manipulated. For readers unfamiliar with the term, oracles are data feeds that smart contracts rely on to determine when a condition is met that would cause the contract to self-execute. Today, there is no foolproof way to prove the fidelity of an oracle, and it is a long-standing problem that blockchains cannot differentiate between good and bad data being fed into the system. For a partnership like this to truly succeed they will need to find a solution, which is something that the partners dutifully acknowledge.

forbes.com/sites/stevenehrlich/2019/07/01/after-experimenting-with-bitcoin-and-ethereum-docusign-is-accelerating-its-blockchain-ambitions/#6d3a12fc5a32

The fud is so bad these days.

Do you know google personally?

I met Chet Google at a party back in 2005. He was a very nice guy, told a hilarious story about Avery Brooks at TrekCon 1999.

>Sergey wouldn't really talk at all
precisely
he lets his project and the work speak for itself
beautiful
>liddle joey on the other hand can't keep his mouth shut
>he keeps barking and yapping like a dog in heat

Attached: 1562426419853.gif (261x288, 207K)

anyone not nu knows to ignore this guy. has never not been a cunt and the time it took release augur is an embarrassment.

nice try kikes

To any new people reading, this is a shill operation by fake news media and JIDF, Trump and Sergey will always have the support of pol+biz and we're all voting for him in 2020 because these linkies really are that stinky and the kikes wanna shake them out from your fledgling nufag hands.

don't let these jews confuse you, theres nothing wrong with more crypto regulation and Trump and Sir Gay are leading the way towards it, bitcoin WILL AND SHOULD be regulated by the US government, we fucking created it

MAGA MEGA and FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 62AB3E5D-ECBD-4060-97C8-61ED6CE94F3B.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

This. He’s got all the classic signs of someone who is weak and afraid. If his solution was so superior it would be a complete waste of time to publicly shame a competitor. His work would naturally speak for itself. However, the reality is that no one actually cares about Augur and they haven’t delivered anything close to what Chainlink has over the past 12 months. Let’s not even consider the level of professionalism on display by this idiot.

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHA

FUDSTERS GET MORE PATHETIC EVERY POST

Seriously though is anyone actually using Link?

this is advanced FUD

>literally who?

Attached: fatkhazarmilkers.gif (260x252, 3.92M)

Its fun, cause augur is just a bunch of neckbeards saying if something happened or not.

>Po0bj
kek

Attached: 17pnst7tn4121.jpg (630x792, 594K)

Current state of this BMW:
- not road compatible (no wheels or even tires)
- lights are on
- not motor-driven

wew, BMW? More like BTFOMW.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Funnily enough no, meanwhile Augur is actually being used. Don't tell the deluded stinkies though! Just enjoy the show as they slow bleed back to $1.20

Oh and before you stinkies try to accuse me of shilling Augur or swingtrading link. I don't hold either and don't plan on owning any. There are plenty of better opportunities to make profits in crypto.

>nolinker
Are you unironically retarded?

>There are plenty of better opportunities to make profits in crypto.
Gee, I dunno, are you?

>Funnily enough no, meanwhile Augur is actually being used.
Impressive!

Attached: augurlmao.jpg (626x245, 15K)

>theres nothing wrong with more crypto regulation
Piss off and learn to think for yourself. Dumb bitch.

Attached: 8D8D013A-2A8C-4BDE-BE38-A9D13E2C0AD3.gif (292x336, 1.17M)

How is link doing? This is what crypto actually looks like when their products have launched. Shocker.
Also
>Oh and before you stinkies try to accuse me of shilling Augur or swingtrading link. I don't hold either and don't plan on owning any.

>How is link doing?
Literally just getting started.
Yet already endorsed by the likes of Google Cloud and about half of crypto.

How are you doing?

LINK is a scam and I regret buying into it. Gonna sell when it reaches at least 3.60. Should've put my money into BTC instead of this scamshit, hopefully it doesn't crash before I can maximize profits.

>Can't back anything up.
>Immediately brings up the partnerships like every bagholder of every crypto has been doing for the last few years.
The majority will never learn. Is ignorance bliss?

The fuck are you talking about?

Augur has been out for ages, yet pretty much nobody uses it.
Chainlink has been out for a month and a half, and is already tapped by both top tech industry players and minor crypto projects alike.

Name another company google has a partnership with?

>t. will never learn. Confirmed

no u

There are "selfie in the lobby" partnerships, and then there are "billion dollar companies are actually building on the platform" partnerships. Those who can not distinguish between these two types are destined to remain forever poor.

Reminds me of Vechain and 200 other cryptos

No it doesn't.

this

Cope harder no linkers

Fucked the dog? You mean screwed the pooch right? This is why we need flags.

Krug reminds me of this fucking snake

Attached: E84BFDD3-7A67-4EBF-B263-B58B9E75C35D.png (750x1334, 3.21M)

BitGreen Airdrops in their Discord! only 21Million max supply
Stakebase listed them as their pair (BITG)
20/10% incentives means 5 friends/family staking PoS into BTC makes the service free.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

BITG