Is it good time to buy crypto for newcomers?

Attached: BC699EBA-06EF-459C-8263-E1DD3875616E.jpg (1242x1135, 261K)

Yes unironically

Wait for the REAL dump when Tether blows up and brings every major exchange with it.

Please do. Invest all you have. Be sure to livestream your suicide next month.

dca into bitcoin and stop coming here. buy on coinbase pro. don't sell anything until you're ready to deal with an accountant.

No keep an eye on the market, the bear market will continue. Have another eye on the litecoin halving, could be a good investment oppertunity in the long run but you need to buy in at a lower price.

Install coinbase,buy bitcoin,uninstall app.Wait till you hear bitcoin mooning in the news.Install app and cash out.

Buy at 9,2k

laughs in coinbase

this
trying to time the market is dumb and only pays off a handful of times, put a small amount in every month/week and see where it goes

Not yet. Wait a little more.

All crypto for the rest of this month will be red. We’ll see some green here and there, but mainly red. I suggest waiting till August to accumulate going into September.

We're at the bottom of basically a week-long dump. It could go lower, but if you're going to buy, buy closer to the bottom than the top.

Nope, they'll wait until it's 20K again.

either great or terrible, I have no idea.
my advice is dollar cost average like a vice.

>invest
>month

well, i guess this is my first and last post on this shitty board

Yes.
Does it matter if you get it at 9.2 or 10.2, when it hits 80k? Not really.

People are just greedy and think we are going back to 6k. We are not.

Unless you do margin, this is fine place to buy.

Pro tip.

brainlet

Yes.

At this rate McAffee will eat his own benis to scrape a few dimes.

nope, you're gonna panic sell at 5k if you buy now. screencap this.

buy zuckbucks.

▲ ▲

if you have any sense of a future worldview, allocate dollar-cost-average into ventures you deem appropriate, only during dips. the sharper the dip, obviously the more interesting allocation weights get

Yes we are at the start of a 3 year long bullrun that will intensify due to the us elections.

Yeah okay

this

Yeah man, buy high and sell low.
That's the Jow Forums strategy!

What's the deal with Tether?
I thought it was a stablecoin?

It's monopoly money printed out of thin air.
Much like USD.

3 years bullrun.

Attached: DPOklONV4AAN1T0.jpg (1136x640, 116K)

Wait until 6k