ROI ROI ROI

No bullshit. What has been your ROI averaged out per month (example, if you get 20% ROI after 2 months, that's like saying you had 10% ROI average per month. Unless my math is fucked, in which case, correct me).

Let's hear it. I'm curious.

Attached: swceip15u3a31.png (555x802, 682K)

i got into btc while shitposting on SA back in 2010 because YOSPOS wouldn't shut up about it so i'd say the ROI on my 400+ BTC has been pretty good. the big decision in my life is which country i want to move to

The average CEO is also 300 times more valuable then the average worker. Probably 300 times more valuable then the average upper management

Oh and its something like 3-5% ROI but I'm mainly stocks

>The average CEO is also 300 times more valuable then the average worker.
Lol no. They don't work 300x harder. Get real. It's this kind of bootlicker mentality that motivates me to escape the rat race.

The bottom paid worker is probably a janitor with no degree and a net tax deficit on the country

CEOs are statistically chosen for height, not competence. Just lol at falling for the "we live in a meritocracy or at least a system which values profit" meme. Looks > Output in the corporate hierarchy.

I didn't say that they work 300 times harder I said they're 300 times more valuable. As in what they provide to a given organization is rarer than a 1/300 odds. Given that most people do not have a college degree (let alone a GED in my country) this is correct by default as you would probably cycle through far more then 300 people before you found someone of equal value.

Working hard is not 1:1 to value and effort does not necessary translate to success.

I'm sorry your parents lied to you.

Okay, let's say the bottom worker makes 20k. Let's say the average worker MAYBE makes 40k. That would mean the average CEO still makes 150x more than the average worker.

I'm not a capitalist but how hard you work isn't the same as the amount you produce. A farmer working with a scythe works harder than a farmer working with a combine harvester.

>CEOs are statistically chosen for height, not competence
wrong. jewish nepotism

Attached: 1503681978320.jpg (1199x623, 426K)

Seems like those companies that didn't focus on output would be swiftly taken over by the ones that did or does good looks also prevent buyouts?
Be sure your not confusing "favoring the beautiful over the smart" with "favoring the beautiful AND smart over the smart"

So what? You could cut his pay to 10x and give all the rest to the workers, and they'd see like a 2% increase at most. And a person making 40k/yr is still most likely a net drain on the country, especially if they have children.

LMAO
>Given that most people do not have a college degree (let alone a GED in my country)
In america, 30% have a bachelors. Of those, 44% that ate 22-27 yrs old are underemployed, bootlicker. Getting a degree won't guarantee shit.
Also, what do they provide exactly? What do they do? Cs guys are the ones that make the product for instance, but do they make CEO salaries despite being what literally keeps the company running?

Or look at amazon. It's because of the handlers and the truck drivers (or cs guys that make automated trucks a thing) that amazon can even be profitable to begin with, yet they make sht wages.

Be fucking real, bootlicker. A typical ceo isn't 300x more valuable than a worker. They just happen to be in the right spot in life. They aren't the actual ones providing value to people. They just happen to be the owners.

I know that, but ceos don't actually contribute 300x what other workers produce was my point. It's their slaves that do the real work.

>And a person making 40k/yr is still most likely a net drain on the country, especially if they have children.

Yet they are the ones actually keeping the business running lmao. You call workers a net loss to society when they are literally essential to keeping businesses afloat loool

Little over 25%.

t. Bought my cones last December

Attached: 1562661809057.png (480x531, 763K)

Also, your math IS kind of fucked, but I'm lazy and just did %gain/months. For note, 10% roi over two months would make you be up 21% because of compounding, which would become an even bigger divergence with time.

Attached: 1562091641361.gif (480x247, 1010K)

1250% as of the 27th of June. It's more than that now despite the dump kek.

Attached: Link Gains Updated.jpg (2207x1896, 318K)

Ya, I figured. Is there like a formula?

Holy SHIT, you must be loaded with cash. How much did you invest? Ballpark

*Well technically not cash yet since you haven't traded it in yet, but you get the point.

I can't remember since I DCA'd into Link over a period of almost 2 years at various prices (almost always during dips). About 25-30k initial I'd guess. Yes I am up a lot even though we are in the middle of a massive dump right now kek. I actually bought some more just the other day at $2.60 as well. Buying dips on Link has proved to be the best financial strategy I ever followed.

>In america
Okay I live in South Africa
>Getting a degree won't guarantee shit.
Nor should it? Especially if your market is that saturated I imagine. Still makes you three times as valuable as ones without tho if at least in a reserve sense
>Also, what do they provide exactly?
The organize the many parts of an operation and decide how to use assets and leverage influence
>Or look at amazon. It's because of the handlers and the truck drivers (or cs guys that make automated trucks a thing) that amazon can even be profitable to begin with, yet they make sht wages.
Because there are many truck drivers and its easier to find a truck driver then the creator of a flourishing corporation?
>They aren't the actual ones providing value to people. They just happen to be the owners.
I mean they are the reason by that value exists in the first place not the 300 truckers who for some reason never banned together to make a multi billion dollar business

I find your argument strange. You seem to be under the impression that job fittings and needs are equal to each other and require equal maintenance to be optimized which seems bizarre. Its like saying that maybe your fingers should be given all the credit for your post as they did 99% of the manual work while all the brain did was the 'easy' job logistics and inception.

roi=(110%)^months

I have to wake up in five hours and shouldn't have spent the time I did mulling this over.

That being said: The best I can imagine is taking x^y=z where z equals your total gain, y is the number of months, and x is your monthly roi. If nothing else, the square root of 1.21=1.1 so it PROBABLY works if you put other numbers in. I'm gonna pass out now and check this thread in the morning after it gets archived, you all have fun frens.

Fuck, I forgot, if you're not smart at math the way you solve for x is taking the y root of z. Third root for three months, fourth root for four months, etc.

I'm simply not a fan of pyramids schemes (the working world. Yes ik what the definition of a pyramid scheme is, just saying the same structure exists with jobs).

As for jobs being available, most just happen to be in lower levels. The higher up you go, the less of those jobs/opportunities are available. You are basically arguing "most people deserve to be fucked over financially". Not a fan of that mentality as it puts people into situations where they have ZERO control over their financial situation.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Mr. Bezos applied to become the creator/CEO of a company. Of course people who create or invent new successful and worthy things are rewarded more then people who do what everyone else can do. I don't think any system with that mentality can exist. Even the Soviet mentality favored the scientist in nice jobs with good lodging, food, and luxury goods compared to the grain farmer assigned to a frozen communal farm 200 miles from a city and given a bag of flour, despite being 'payed' the same on paper. There are a lot more grain farmers then scientist too. That doesn't mean your doing something wrong morally by valuing one more then the other.

Maybe a literal tribe like the Bushmen think like you do and could pull that off, but at that point your basically an isolated family then an economic system.

>hierarchy bad

Attached: 1561153475539.png (850x479, 964K)

Didn't read. Here's a Chainlink meme.

Attached: 1563093987613.jpg (369x368, 33K)

That's increasingly not the case. If it weren't for government regulations, companies could import pajeets who would be far more cost-effective than any native hires

Most people absolutely deserve to be fucked over financially.

Then why is CEO pay correlated with incompetence?

>CEOs
>valuable

Attached: 251473532532.gif (500x361, 1023K)